• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

we thought about mnsshp but decided to wait a couple years do our kids could enjoy it more! I'm hoping to book wishes for the 16th, its going to kill me not knowing when it will open for reservations lol

That would drive me nuts as well.

With the Disney Visa free dining, I was able to extend my trip two nights. Now I'll be staying 9/4-9/14!

That's awesome!! :banana:

ILGoofy that's awesome. I can't wait till 7am tomorrow. I think I'll start dialing at 6:59, lol. Eeeek! Can't wait to have our plans finalized tomorrow. I already have all my ADRs done. I'll be watching the cancelled ADR thread for o'Hana since that's the only one I wanted but haven't gotten yet

I already have my alarm set for 5:45 AM, so I can jump out of bed like a ninja and start dialing at 5:58-5:59-ish (I'm in central time zone, so I'm an hour behind "WDW Time"). Honestly though, I don't see me getting much sleep tonight. I know we'll have to change rooms from the BC GV we have booked, but I don't know where we'll end up. I have a priority list already tapped to the bathroom mirror, so when I call, if I get frazzled by my first choice being sold out already, I'll know which option I want to use next. Once I do that the WDW part of our trip will be set.

I hope you can snag an ADR for 'Ohana. It was the 2nd ADR I made on our 180 day out (BoG dinner being the 1st). I wanted to eat there on our June 2012, but by the time we booked the trip, there wasn't an ADR for the entire week. I'm sure one thing that helped us this time, was waiting to eat later (like after 8 PM). Well, plus the June 2012 trip was booked at only 2 or 3 months out.

Hoping we can get a reservation like the one I have with the free dining plan,
I have changes our room from AoA 2 por because i love the dining plan thats offered there. I did this based on advice from a friend and I'm hoping I can get the same rm w the free dining.....

Any suggestions on Disney World in September are more than welcome, as an adult I have only traveled there twice once 4 1 day the day after xmas with 15 ppl, not a gd idea BTW, and last year me, dh, dd 9, & ds 2 went 2 POP in November....

So please please help me plan for por in Sept!:goodvibes

I am so excited!! We were able to take advantage of the 30% off Disney Visa code to switch the first 3 nights of our stay to the Polynesian AND I was able to switcharoo our Ohana's and Chef's de France reservation so we would still be staying at the Poly when we do our dinner at Ohana's (also a first for us)! :hyper:

So now we will be at the Poly 9/2 - 9/5 and then move over to the WL from 9/5 - 9/11 (our home away from home).

Why oh why can't September be here already!!!!

Booked !! Doing the Happy Dance !!! Had to upgrade to Garden View at POR to get free dining ... No standard rooms at POR or POFQ included in the free dining discount.

I'm doing the happy dance 2!
Just booked por royal room from Sept 22-28 yay!
Add me 2 the list!:beach:

Just booked September 8th-13th. Very excited. Wanted to stay at CBR but ended up at all star movies to make my DS happy. Paid for preferred room keeping my fingers crossed we get the toy story section I requested. They are only young once... well that's what I keep telling myself LOL :)

We just changed resorts, we are now are booked with a AKL PV room 9/9-14/13.

Amazing Thanx DIS =) Just changed ressie savings 539$ ALSO extra night & added 1 more day to PH!!! Savings will pay car rental plus fuel =) I'm in Disney bliss

My travel agent is still on hold...since 7 am! Making me very nervous cause I want to switch my resort and I'm afraid there won't be any left once she finally gets through. 4 hours is refi ilium to be on hold...maybe I should have booked myself instead of using her...lol

I did the math and we are saving over $1500 !!!! In so dripping excited. Now to tweak ADRs and plan out park days out. I need to order my passporter book (I use it like a scrapbook of sorts) and get to writing in it. I think I have 138 or 137 days till we are in the world. Eek! Hope everyone got the discounts they wanted today

we are saving around 1600 and that sure is a big savings thank you disney for fd!:cool1:

That's awesome, we have never stayed there do you have any tips?!:rotfl:

My favorite resort next to Poly, lol. Check out the activities at the resort, they show movies at night and play games at the pool during the day. Also the boat ride to DTD is a must do. Takes about 20 min one way but its so quiet and relaxing. Also I believe Boatwrights is a hidden gem. DH doesn't love it but I do. Also be sure to catch YeeHa Bob. Great show.

My favorite resort next to Poly, lol. Check out the activities at the resort, they show movies at night and play games at the pool during the day. Also the boat ride to DTD is a must do. Takes about 20 min one way but its so quiet and relaxing. Also I believe Boatwrights is a hidden gem. DH doesn't love it but I do. Also be sure to catch YeeHa Bob. Great show.

defenitly going to try a day with a relaxing boat ride and some dtd as we have never been there either lol! we tried to make it last year but there was just not enough time.

This year I have extended our trip and saved over $1000 off the original cost so I added in that extra Saturday just to make sure we could fit in all the extras and not have to be stressed out!

Food is something our family loves so were so excited about this dining plan, absolutely gona try a resturant or two at por.

Last question hahaha, does anyone know anything about the MNSSHP? We didn't have time to make it to the xmas party last year and I was trying to figure out if it was worth it to go to the halloween party....it seems like it :dance3:

defenitly going to try a day with a relaxing boat ride and some dtd as we have never been there either lol! we tried to make it last year but there was just not enough time.

This year I have extended our trip and saved over $1000 off the original cost so I added in that extra Saturday just to make sure we could fit in all the extras and not have to be stressed out!

Food is something our family loves so were so excited about this dining plan, absolutely gona try a resturant or two at por.

Last question hahaha, does anyone know anything about the MNSSHP? We didn't have time to make it to the xmas party last year and I was trying to figure out if it was worth it to go to the halloween party....it seems like it :dance3:

Loved MNSSHP! Totally worth the money at least once. The parade is amazing!! And so are the fireworks. Everyone in the family can dress up and trick or great around the MK. My kids got a TON on candy and we only hit up a few of the treat stations. I'd get there at 4 to get all the party time in.

Add us to the list please! We will be at Coronado Springs Sept 13-17. It will be DD 8 first trip! I am trying so hard to keep it a surprise until right before we go! I'm so excited to go back to Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter