****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

Please add me to the list. We are booked for September 22nd through the 29th and as of now we are staying at POP, but that might change to CBR depending on a discount/offer.

please add us to the list staying at cbr from Sept.26 to Oct. 4th all adrs made' ohanas, garden grill , 1900pf, boma,bog,liberty tree, sci fi,and afternoon tea at gf. Bringing along stepson and his family and 2 co workers , most whom have never been! Sooo looking forward to being back at the most magical place on earth!;)

Sept 12-16th we are staying at the riverside resort. We've stayed at port orleans before and loved it! I hope this one is just as good... I am sure it will be magical :) 140 days till our trip (sept8-12 disney dream cruise)

We've changed plans 100 times, but are set. Staying at AOA September 13th-22nd. Have only ever stayed at Pop, but after checking out AOA last year we decided to switch it up. Love their food options. And, obviously big fans of dedicated busses.

Also, found it odd that I looked at AOA Little Mermaid rooms for the week we are going and now supposedly there is no availability. Good thing we booked, but now I'm nervous it'll be packed.

Can't wait! We've just booked for 27/09- 01/10

I'm beside myself with excitement! Keeping this from my kids is killing me. Only 152 days to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter