Sept 30-Oct 3rd I Wonder.....Do you? Group Trip Report!

Just think of it as Act one. I am anticipating this is going to be awesome reading by the time it's done.

:blush: Act one is our meet thread were we all first introduced to each other and discovered that we are a wild bunch party: We seem to have lost a few players in the process :rotfl:

:blush: Act one is our meet thread were we all first introduced to each other and discovered that we are a wild bunch party: We seem to have lost a few players in the process :rotfl:

But the important ones stay and we had a special one added that isn't even going on the cruise. :goodvibes

PS Jen I like Flo.:laughing:

Lori - I think this one was meant for us to give people updates on what we were doing trying to get ready for the trip. The other one was for us to run our mouths at each other. However, we are running our mouths now on two threads, confusing the crap out of each other, because one is just not enough for all these domineering women! :rotfl2:

And, by the way, 1 week from right now, I will have made my flight from Raleigh and approaching the runway in Atlanta. Am I excited, heck yeah! I need a vacation, I need to cut of the phones, I need to cut off email, and please don't call me with any emergencies. Woo... I feel better. :thumbsup2

Lori - I think this one was meant for us to give people updates on what we were doing trying to get ready for the trip. The other one was for us to run our mouths at each other. However, we are running our mouths now on two threads, confusing the crap out of each other, because one is just not enough for all these domineering women! :rotfl2:

And, by the way, 1 week from right now, I will have made my flight from Raleigh and approaching the runway in Atlanta. Am I excited, heck yeah! I need a vacation, I need to cut of the phones, I need to cut off email, and please don't call me with any emergencies. Woo... I feel better. :thumbsup2

And sorry Alex, wherever you are, I didn't mean to call you a domineering woman! Or, has he posted on this thread yet... Or, wait, WHO'S ALEX??? (Just for you Jen)

I'm so happy for you.:yay:

And sorry Alex, wherever you are, I didn't mean to call you a domineering woman! Or, has he posted on this thread yet... Or, wait, WHO'S ALEX??? (Just for you Jen)

:lmao:

I didn't see this! :rotfl2: I hope we have HALF the fun I think we are going to have!!:woohoo:

I'm sitting here watching the clock, the damn thing must be broken. I think it is time for alcohol to be my friend and give me some good nights sleep.

I'm sitting here watching the clock, the damn thing must be broken. I think it is time for alcohol to be my friend and give me some good nights sleep.

After the past few nights, we both should be hitting the Nyquil bottle!

Here let me make this official "pre trip" as to what I'm doing now. :rotfl2:

Since we are moving into a new house right now, I had to dedicate a section of my new master to things for the cruise, okay mostly it's for FE gifts... :) But it sure will be easy to find them! Hey Jackie- can I have one of your zipties?? That way I won't have to look for one before I go???:flower3:

What else...hmmm haven't even started thinking about packing, I'm still unpacking from moving. Boy whoever thought moving before vacation was fun is CRAZY!!! :rolleyes1

Since we are moving into a new house right now, I had to dedicate a section of my new master to things for the cruise, okay mostly it's for FE gifts... :) But it sure will be easy to find them! Hey Jackie- can I have one of your zipties?? That way I won't have to look for one before I go???:flower3:

What else...hmmm haven't even started thinking about packing, I'm still unpacking from moving. Boy whoever thought moving before vacation was fun is CRAZY!!! :rolleyes1

INCONCEIVABLE! I thought I heard someone say that to you. Who was it? :scratchin

Sure thing and if I'm going nuts trying to find them remind me that they are in the front zipper pocket of my cruise suitcase.... I think.:rotfl2:

That would be me. :blush:

But the important ones stay and we had a special one added that isn't even going on the cruise. :goodvibes

:grouphug:

PS Jen I like Flo.:laughing:
or maybe Deb ;)

0.jpg

Ok do you guys get together to see how confused you can make me?? First I had to find out who Flo was, now Deb??? :confused: I havent had enough sleep to make my brain work this hard!

Deb is the the start fish in Finding Nemo and Flo is her "sister"...

Deb to Nemo: "Kid, if there's anything you need just ask your Auntie Deb, that's me, or if I'm not around you can always talk to my sister Flo. Hi, how are you? Don't listen to anything my sister says, she NUTS!"

59750_452678312320_585567320_5802293_1335136_n.jpg

Deb is the the start fish in Finding Nemo and Flo is her "sister"...

Deb to Nemo: "Kid, if there's anything you need just ask your Auntie Deb, that's me, or if I'm not around you can always talk to my sister Flo. Hi, how are you? Don't listen to anything my sister says, she NUTS!"

59750_452678312320_585567320_5802293_1335136_n.jpg

aaahhhhh I have seen that movie a lot, but seem to only focus on Dory LOL

OK REPORT!!!!

FE gifts are just about done (THANKS MOM!!), I am packed, I have the shirts done and would be shipped out if I have addresses. (If I dont get them, I will see you guys on the ship!) I havent packed the FE gifts yet, because they are not completely finished yet, but I will at least see how much room I will have left. My clothes are taking one bag so I will have a total bag decided to that (compliments of doing a B2B). Maybe, since I will have everything done tonight, I will be able to get a little more rest tonight than I have the last two. If not, I am turning to Nyquil. :rolleyes1

Oh great...a third thread to have to keep up with????

Well I have to say that since I skipped a month, I think I am so far out of it I have no clue what's goin on...

Jen, are we really doing a trip report for this cruise but not the first one?
(As if I have time to participate in yet another thread...muahahaha!)

Oh great...a third thread to have to keep up with????

Well I have to say that since I skipped a month, I think I am so far out of it I have no clue what's goin on...

Jen, are we really doing a trip report for this cruise but not the first one?
(As if I have time to participate in yet another thread...muahahaha!)

Well, the group thought that I might have trouble finishing a WHOLE trip report that was requested by Jordak, that they thought they would help me. So that turned into a GROUP trip report. The first cruise either has enough confidence in me to complete one......or they don't care. :lmao:

So to answer your question, You only have to deal with 3 right now. LOL Give it a few days and you will be able to check off 2!

Jen, hahahaaa what are you doing on here now?? :lmao::lmao:We're you jsut on FB? :surfweb:

I know me too!! I really need to move on and do something productive....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!