Sept 30-Oct 3rd I Wonder.....Do you? Group Trip Report!

day 3 Disappointed. Nothing has gone as planned but damn it still determined to have fun!!!! Startours closed, DD has done great and showed first signs of fatigue and strss tonight when rain cancelled her swimming. Hope thing get bette but not betting on it. I must have pissed of Karma somehow!!!

day 3 Disappointed. Nothing has gone as planned but damn it still determined to have fun!!!! Startours closed, DD has done great and showed first signs of fatigue and strss tonight when rain cancelled her swimming. Hope thing get bette but not betting on it. I must have pissed of Karma somehow!!!

Ohh I'm sorry! Didnt you have fun at Universal yesterday? :hug: I hope it gets better! It will DEFINITELY be great when you get on the cruise!!

Just got back from Walmart. Had to get Victoria a camera with her money. And another shirt iron on thing. I was one short! :headache:

Got the popcorn for the movie!! White cheddar! mmmMMmmm Leaving out at 8 am. Flight leaves at 10. WOOHOOO!! Florida here we come! BRACE YOURSELF!

I am waiting for my brother in law to take us to the airport. He's here! We have about a bajillion bags!! lol

I will try to sign in again at the airport later on! :woohoo:

We went to Walmart the night before and bought Victoria a camera with her money that she saved up. So she has her own pictures that is very much a play by play pictures. It's like you are right there with me!!

We made it to the airport in plenty of time. We went to eat breakfast at Whitt's Barbeque....which was a little odd since they normally dont serve breakfast! lol We finished and got to the gate right when they were boarding section A which was our section WOOHOO!

I was waiting and looked around to see....none other than....STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN!! I couldn't believe it! He is a Christian music singer and such a really great guy. I wouldnt talk to him because I am sure he gets bugged all the time and I wanted him to be treated as a normal guy. He was there with Will and Caleb (his sons). Will and Caleb has a band called Caleb. I havent heard them before but I am sure that they are really good. They got off the plane faster than we did so I thought I wouldnt see them again. We went to baggage claim and there he was! He passed right in front of me saying "they are going to meet us at Tony Romas". I told mom "why dont we eat lunch at Tony Romas??" LOL

We got our car, which we had to upgrade since we had so many many bags and the car we rented wouldnt fit...never thought of that. But man it is a COOL CAR! GMC something or other.

Then we find our way to the toll road and hit about a million love bugs EWWWW!! After we got to Port Canaveral, they went away. Not sure what that was all about! We get to the Radisson around 2 (local time LOL) and rested for a couple of hours. We decided we would go get something to eat and went to Rusty's hoping that Steven Curtis Chapman was trying to throw off the Paparazzi and went to Rusty's instead! Well, I guess not. It was very nice though. Except for the people smoking right next to me. I have found out that cigarette smoke gives me a terrible headache. So our waitress was nice enough to move us. :D That was such good fish.

We then decided to find Walgreens for batteries for Victoria's camera and thought we would do a dry run. It is really really easy to get to. And then came back to the hotel.

We woke up to a view of the cruise ships from our hotel room!! Soooo cool! Mom and I decided to go to McDonalds this morning and went to see the ship. BEAUTIFUL!!!! She is much smaller than the other ones, but I dont care. She is much prettier than the other ones. I was worried that the ships would be so tall that I would be really scared but since the Wonder is smaller, I will be MUCH better! Oh I cant wait!!!

Jen

Question: Are we doing this trip report on the whole trips for everyone or just the cruise. I should probably do a separate trip report for everything else but I'm scared I won't keep up with it... I am horrible at things like that!

8 days walking and touring parks and on the first day of the cruise I got a blister. Still have it. :(

Things I've learned... Neither Florida nor the Bahamas sells Diet Dr Pepper, :( lovebugs suck, and it would take me about 10 cruises to get my crap together and learn to be organized and prepared for a cruise!!!:rotfl2:

We got to the ship by 1:30... The elevators were too small and crowded so we took the stairs to the 6th floor to find our room. We had just enough time to look around a bit before the meeting on the secret deck on 7.

The meeting was too short!!! I really didn't get to talk much to people before we had to go down to our rooms to prepare for the safety drill. After the drill I felt rushed to get to the 5:45 dinner at Artist Pt. I'm glad I was able to get to know Marianne and the family at dinner as they were sitting with us but got to wave at Stephanie every night at the table behind us.

The first night Aubry was able to come back to our room and she and Emma had a blast while I unpacked. I wish they could have spent more time together during the cruise. There was no relaxation the first day.

Oh... and because I had to use Elmer's glue to glue the magnetic sheets to the back of my magnets the night before the cruise, when I pulled them out they were all stuck together and I spent the evening cleaning pulling apart and cleaning my magnets before putting them up.

Question: Are we doing this trip report on the whole trips for everyone or just the cruise. I should probably do a separate trip report for everything else but I'm scared I won't keep up with it... I am horrible at things like that!

8 days walking and touring parks and on the first day of the cruise I got a blister. Still have it. :(

Things I've learned... Neither Florida nor the Bahamas sells Diet Dr Pepper, :( lovebugs suck, and it would take me about 10 cruises to get my crap together and learn to be organized and prepared for a cruise!!!:rotfl2:
I'm going to do the whole trip! :D

Subbing!!!!!!!!!! You guys seem to be a wild bunch. Should be a whole lot of fun reading ahead. Looking forward to everyone's trip report.

HI everyone, we are back!!! we got home last night at 11pm...

I have one question for you guys does anyone else still feel the movement?
I think I am land sick :confused3 OMG things are spinning, going up and down :lmao:

I kept the kids home from school today... I write more when things are not moving as much :rotfl:

BTW

Thank you to everyone for all the nice FE stuff! :cheer2:
The best souvenirs ever!

Thankfully I am the only one feeling the effects of the cruise. I'm not talking of it much because I don't want Jeff and Emma to start feeling it, but I find swaying back and forth while I'm standing helps, just don't sit down and you'll be fine. :lmao:

Thanks for this tip! I will bring some with me as I am a Diet Dr. Pepper addict.

HI everyone, we are back!!! we got home last night at 11pm...

I have one question for you guys does anyone else still feel the movement?
I think I am land sick :confused3 OMG things are spinning, going up and down :lmao:

I kept the kids home from school today... I write more when things are not moving as much :rotfl:

BTW

Thank you to everyone for all the nice FE stuff! :cheer2:
The best souvenirs ever!

YES!!! But I am just now realizing it or something, today. Maybe it is the first time I have actually sat still. I am at work and my whole desk is rocking! :laughing: Maybe I need to buy some Bonine for home! :lmao:

Thanks for this tip! I will bring some with me as I am a Diet Dr. Pepper addict.

I saw bottles of Diet Dr. Pepper in the Orlando airport. I dont know where else carried it, but I remember Jackie saying this and thought "well it is here!"

I saw bottles of Diet Dr. Pepper in the Orlando airport. I dont know where else carried it, but I remember Jackie saying this and thought "well it is here!"

OMG where did you see it? We searched the airport and asked about every service person and no one knew of any and we couldn't find it. Are you sure it was Diet(white can)?

OMG where did you see it? We searched the airport and asked about every service person and no one knew of any and we couldn't find it. Are you sure it was Diet(white can)?

Oh yeah! I know my Diet Dr pepper! I love that stuff! It was in one of those places out by itself that sold sandwiches and everything. In the big open area near McDonalds. I thought of you when I saw it LOL

Do you believe that I got a FE order from this trip? Someone saw Marianne's FE and wanted one! THANKS MARIANNE! for giving her my info! :D

OK first day of the cruise, didnt go as planned. Being the control freak I am, I tried very very hard not to freak out. I got everyone to the port at 9:30 but they wouldnt let me drop them off until 10. I waited patiently in line and was finally able to drop them off. I then drove very quickly, hehe, to return the rental car so he could take me back. They couldnt check in until we all were there.

We stood in line for what seemed like HOURS!! Something was going crazy with the computers and they would just shut down after a few minutes. We finally got through and they were boarding in no time. We were in group 6 which when we first got the number I was so excited. Then I found out, that we werent the 6th family to board but the 6th GROUP to board. But it really didnt take too long.

I skipped all the photo things because I just wanted to get on the board. We were announced as "Victoria's birthday party" and she loved that.

We went straight to parrot Cay but they tried to direct us up to Beach Blanket Buffet. Since I was WELL informed from this board, I said "I wanna eat here!" he said "ma'am, it is full, you will need to go up to Beach Blanket Buffet". I said "ill wait" so he told me to wait in the Promenade Lounge. It wasnt 3 minutes later he was calling us. It was soooo nice! They had all kinds of foods that we could choose from.

After that, our rooms were ready and we went there to try to unpack. We went to the first groups meet and it was a lot of fun to see everyone and pass out the FE lists. Victoria stayed with Mom and everyone asked about her. I dont know why I thought she shouldn't come, but that was a great opportunity for her to meet the other kids!

I then had to go back up to the room to get my life vest and go to the drill thingie. That, of course, was boring, but after that was over, we went back to the room and decided to skip the sail away party and watch from our verandah. That was REALLY cool!! We waved to the people at the restaurants and the boats passing by.

I cant remember what else we did after that. I gotta make sure I dont get my cruises mixed up! lol

It was really rough sailing. I had to put the patch on because I was really dizzy. I thought I would be more nauseated but I knew if I was dizzy long enough, I would be nauseated. The patch worked like a dream. We went to see the golden Mickeys. It was pretty good.

We then came out to get my Dooney and Burke Disney Cruise Line purse! I was so excited! I have been waiting months to get this purse. My mom was flipping out over them too. Now, my mom is a VERY frugal person. Hates to go out to eat because she doesnt see the worth in spending $20 for dinner when it is gone in an hour. Things like that. I was going to get the smaller one with the tassle. She said "well the bigger one is just $30 more! Dont you want that? I will pay the extra $30 if you want the big one". I said "who are you and what have you done with my mother!?" :rotfl2: I said "no I want this one" but later, when I was trying to move the stuff from my old purse, it was hard to keep open. It was also smaller so I took my mom up on the offer, and got the bigger one. I really like it.

Then it was time for dinner. This was the first time I had met Richardo. Awww he was a DARLING! He really fawned over the kids which of course is the fastest way to a mother's heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!