Sept 30-Oct 3rd I Wonder.....Do you? Group Trip Report!

JenGC

DIS Veteran
JenGC-1.jpg

I am not sure this is a first, but I have never seen one before! Our group decided that since I am very bad about chasing rabbits and never finish a story due to distractions, that we would do a group TR to keep me in line and for everyone to tell THEIR side of the story! :lmao:

So sit back and relax and enjoy the disorganization that I am SURE will come with this TR.

If you would like to find out why the bunny eating a waffle is our mascot, go here and read all about it. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2462045

Cast of Characters:
JenGC
Stargazer99
Hawky7
Lorelei528
Shwarren70
tinkerbell87512
Lorelei528
Blanche_Neige
kac911
Disneyelf10
AllTexan
Webmiester
CuiseCrasher and KetchAggie

There's a rabbit!! Where?? I thought it was a bunny. Did he have a waffle. Oh I'd love a waffle right now. :goodvibes

Six days before my family boards a plane for Orlando and I'm sitting here cutting out Cruise Magnets.

There's a rabbit!! Where?? I thought it was a bunny. Did he have a waffle. Oh I'd love a waffle right now. :goodvibes

Six days before my family boards a plane for Orlando and I'm sitting here cutting out Cruise Magnets.

It is a bunny. Oppsie! But arent they the same thing? Oh I dont know. I need a memory upgrade BADLY!!! Why cant you buy that as easily for the brain as it is for a computer. Anywhoo!! Cut away my friend! I think we should have a door contest to see who's door is more full! I WIN!! LOL Jordak and the disigners are just TOO TALENTED!!

It is too favoritism. We are OBVIOUSLY the more fun cruise, I mean HELLLOOOO Have you met us??? :cool1: :cool1: party:party:party::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Hi I'm Rebekah, and I'm a Disney-aholic. I'll be helping with this too, because it sounds quite fun, and honestly, I'm the only SANE one on this boat. Geesh, have you seen these people I'm cruising with...Crrazzzzzzyyyyy....:lmao: :lmao:

It is too favoritism. We are OBVIOUSLY the more fun cruise, I mean HELLLOOOO Have you met us??? :cool1: :cool1: party:party:party::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Hi I'm Rebekah, and I'm a Disney-aholic. I'll be helping with this too, because it sounds quite fun, and honestly, I'm the only SANE one on this boat. Geesh, have you seen these people I'm cruising with...Crrazzzzzzyyyyy....:lmao: :lmao:

You have GOT to be kidding me! You are the ringleader of the bunch!!
snap.gif

Ringleader of AWESOMENESS you mean...Welll DUHHHHH . No one will read this if we bicker, I guess we should save that for our cruist meet thread. AHAHAHAHAHAH :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

<whisper> Jen....I think your other cruise is going to ban you now that the secret of us being your favorite is out...

Steph- I think she only adds us after we post, so we dont feel like we "have to" puullleaaassseee...doesn't she know we are going to rock it!

And to Jackies point, you are the more normal sister of us! :rotfl2:

Steph- I think she only adds us after we post, so we dont feel like we "have to" puullleaaassseee...doesn't she know we are going to rock it!

And to Jackies point, you are the more normal sister of us! :rotfl2:

Yeah I didnt want to list all the people that are in our group because what if they want to post? Well forget it. I am posting everyone. FINE!!! :snooty:

Rrrreeeeaaarrrrr ( insert cat clawing reearrrr sound here)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!