Sept 30-Oct 3rd I Wonder.....Do you? Group Trip Report!

Rrrreeeeaaarrrrr ( insert cat clawing reearrrr sound here)

thinking-1.gif
Did you step on your cat or something? Or was that a siren?

Trip hasn't started yet and this is great!!:thumbsup2I can only imagine what it will be like when you finally all get together.

Trip hasn't started yet and this is great!!:thumbsup2I can only imagine what it will be like when you finally all get together.

I think we might be the first group to ever been thrown off a cruise ship!! A CRUISE OF FIRSTS!! :rotfl:

I'm tellin ya we're goin to get in trouble. :sad2:

But we'll have BLAST!!!!
frolic.gif

We will be
water.gif
and other people will be
runforhills.gif
and we will be
pillowfight.gif
in the Walt suite that Hawky will get.
And in the morning we will be
mornincoffee.gif
and when we get into trouble we will
hiding_behind_a_couch.gif
and a lot of
gathering.gif
the whole trip!
Hawky and I will be
boink-1.gif
and the people on our cruise again
willy.gif
and there will be a lot of
whisper.gif
(yes Hawky, you REALLY DID dance on top of the table in your underwear)
nono.gif

:teeth:

It is too favoritism. We are OBVIOUSLY the more fun cruise, I mean HELLLOOOO Have you met us??? :cool1: :cool1: party:party:party::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Hi I'm Rebekah, and I'm a Disney-aholic. I'll be helping with this too, because it sounds quite fun, and honestly, I'm the only SANE one on this boat. Geesh, have you seen these people I'm cruising with...Crrazzzzzzyyyyy....:lmao: :lmao:

Sorry for anyone reading this, Rebekah hasn't taken her meds today....

So far as I know, mostly our group has been working away at magnets and FE gifts but other than that, mostly there's been a lot of procrastinating packing. Which needs to stop because our cruise is in about 11 days!
For those of us who aren't cheating and going early, that is...
:p
Not that I wish I could go early too or anything.
:blush:

You know what is amazing :confused3.... We've been able to start a 2nd board of running our mouths... It's going on the cruise meet thread and this thread too!

Goal for the trip today... FINISH my magnets! I've decided I need to start some daily goals for this trip. Today's is definitely finish my magnets.

You know what is amazing :confused3.... We've been able to start a 2nd board of running our mouths... It's going on the cruise meet thread and this thread too!

Goal for the trip today... FINISH my magnets! I've decided I need to start some daily goals for this trip. Today's is definitely finish my magnets.

:lmao: I thought that too! I was thinking "so the cruise meet board isnt enough for us eh? hmmmmm".

I need daily goals too. Today will be to finish the shirts and get them out in the mail today. Finish a blue jean skirt outfit, and to make a BIG dent in the FE gifts. When I get the gifts done, I will be flying high with anticipation. I already have my "sorry, Jennine is on a DISNEY CRUISE" sign up in my office (well cubbie). It is on the inside so I am basically the only one who sees it. I gotta take a picture for Jordak!! :teeth:

But we'll have BLAST!!!!
frolic.gif

We will be
water.gif
and other people will be
runforhills.gif
and we will be
pillowfight.gif
in the Walt suite that Hawky will get.
And in the morning we will be
mornincoffee.gif
and when we get into trouble we will
hiding_behind_a_couch.gif
and a lot of
gathering.gif
the whole trip!
Hawky and I will be
boink-1.gif
and the people on our cruise again
willy.gif
and there will be a lot of
whisper.gif
(yes Hawky, you REALLY DID dance on top of the table in your underwear)
nono.gif

:teeth:

:lmao: our kids are soooo going to be embarrassed by us :rotfl2:

OMG how could I have miss this??? I must of been half sleeping when you guys mention this thread. This morning I noticed the link at the bottom of Jen signature and voila a another Party thread :woohoo:

Last night I finally got my printer to work and printed the wonderful surprise cruise announcement made by tjbagott for the boys (thanks Stargazer for finding it, I had lost it :guilty:) it looks AMAZING :goodvibes

I am so excited, now all I need to do is buy a new van to fit all the suitcases in :rotfl:

Me too.. I have 75% of them done/cut but no magnetic tape. It's really going to stink if I forget the tape. I'm planning on putting the tape on during the trip, I think they will travel better.

Other goals today. 15 loads of laudry(because I wash EVERYTHING before a trip) Clean Kitchen Bathroom Living Room.... Spot less!!!!

Tomorrow is my last day with out DH or DD around so it's my last chance to prepare and hide cruise stuff.

Monday ALL last minute shopping and I am hoping Tues will be one day to relax before leaving WED. YEAH RIGHT!!!:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

I'm playing the supporting role of kac911 to this TR. Me & DH are looking forward to our 2nd DCL, with a night at the Boardwalk (we are DVC members) pre trip and a day at KSC afterwards. So far my thoughts are I'm so glad for Disboards because we have been haivng a BLAST getting to know one another and giving each other pointers (and making fun of Jen & Rebekah- hey, there is lots to make fun of! We pick on them because we love them). What you don't see on our cruise meet board is all the additional back & forth on facebook. My door magnets are made. I certainly won't win any awards but will be able to find my room if I stagger home drunk late at night - if I get the wrong room it's probably my dis friend's room because we are all near each other but none the less I'd like the right room! Transportation is booked; we are renting a car from MCO to Boardwalk to port (using a code I got from Mousesavers that saved me a TON). Also renting a car afterwards. Packing status is "now where would I find a suitcase?" - in otherwords haven't even thought about it but that's what next weekend is for (the sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up). Flight - out of SNA via Dallas.

Looking forward to collectively sharing our experiences!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts