Sept. 2009 @ WDW! Be a Pop Tart 2009~come share your(Bounce Back or NOT)Dates !!!

I just got home from work and can't sleep! Flight isn't till 1 pm tomorrow so it's OK.

aaahhhhhhhh!!!

jan !!!!!!!! our Dec. dates are criss crossing again!!!!! You better make sure you plan accordingly for the bounce back.. Hmmmmm I forgot what dates Bonzi and keli are going... coz I am going to stretch vaca between their dates and ang.... I gotta see my boys!!!!!!!!! forget about their mothers :lmao: me and Garret and Gram and Will have a playdate at TOT !!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Jan, your back already. Wow. So welcome to the insomniac club. lol
Did you bounce back for next year or did you bounce back just in December?

Timmy,
You can have a play date with Will but don't give him choice of things to do or I warn you will be swimming. lol I am going to cry if I miss Bonz and Kelli next year though.

Ang

Sherry,
I think the bounceback dates were from around 9/22 (could be off a bit) to Oct 8th. If it works like last 08 the start date in April will be around the same time or earlier and the end date will be around the end of September. HTH

Ms Disney,
I am sure there will be others with your dates and like Timmy said there is always a group meeting at Pop during that time.

Wic,
I am hoping that by your going at Christmas that means your health is much better? Good for you and I am glad your doctor has things under control for you.

Timmy,
You can do a seperate package room only till the 14th then check back in on the 14th with the package.

Ang

Hey Ang, thanks for asking.....yes, I'm feeling 100% better! A stupid little heart attack isn't going to slow me down! :thumbsup2

Shawn actually was talking to his job last night about taking time off in December.....I think he's excited!:woohoo:

Jan, your back already. Wow. So welcome to the insomniac club. lol
Did you bounce back for next year or did you bounce back just in December?

Timmy,
You can have a play date with Will but don't give him choice of things to do or I warn you will be swimming. lol I am going to cry if I miss Bonz and Kelli next year though.

Ang
I think Jan is just flying out of Canada today at 1PM Angela.. which is hmmm 12noon your time :p .....

well they all go swimming and this time I will be ready for Bonnie... Garret will be fanning not just his mom.. I might join in that fun!!!

Bonnie still cant sleep???? I had a :drinking: for you last night when I cannot go sleep.. and almost choke.. casue I had a vision of your sons telling me.. "Timmy cant sleep??" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey Ang, thanks for asking.....yes, I'm feeling 100% better! A stupid little heart attack isn't going to slow me down! :thumbsup2

Shawn actually was talking to his job last night about taking time off in December.....I think he's excited!:woohoo:

pixiedust: for you and kelly... for getting Shawn in the groove!!!!!!!

:sad1: I might not end up with those colors... after asking so many questions.. thanks to Justin aka zackiedawg ... he explained that these cameras are not the family of my old P100 cybershot sony camera but these ones...

DSCW300.jpg

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665309162

and right that only comes in black.. I can gret the red or pink or blue with the older versions....

DSCW170R.jpg

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665339410

yuk for red!!! and the nicer the color like pink and blue the older the model is... soooooo decisions.. decisions...

and if I am getting this camera... hmmm December trip might really be on budget.. like... stay at POP... bring cup... andbe on Apple juice diet hahahahaha

Yes Angela... the one I dropped at HM was a sony... another disease I have other than Disneytitis is Sonytitis :rotfl2: :lmao:

Did you decide on a camera, Timmy?

I really need one, but have not used a camera in years!:guilty: Imagine all these Disney trips and no photo memories? :( All the memories are in my heart.;)

Hey, go for POP - you know you'll enjoy every minute there! Do std and no apple juice (yuck)! You need healthy, sitck to your bones food and drink.;)

and the best dream ever was this last trip when Michael, RObert and Sandra (dream team) took turns holding my hand while I eat my dessert hahahaha!!!
Please explain...the Divas met a Dream Team member @EPCOT named Robert :confused3
And in my case I tend to walk away from Dream teams... :confused3 to scared to be pick!!!!:scared:
What?!?! Too scared to get picked?!?!? We seek out Dream Team members (we call it Dream Team Radar! ::cop: ) chat them up, ask them to take our picture, trade pins, ask for the time...I think they give us something just to get rid of us! :laughing: :lmao:

Did you decide on a camera, Timmy?

I really need one, but have not used a camera in years!:guilty: Imagine all these Disney trips and no photo memories? :( All the memories are in my heart.;)

Hey, go for POP - you know you'll enjoy every minute there! Do std and no apple juice (yuck)! You need healthy, sitck to your bones food and drink.;)

yes i think I have... since I love love love my P100 which is the dinasaur of cybershots... :lmao: I am getting the black DSC W300 which is the newer generation of my P100... The olympus stylus is $100 less and have greatr features but my hearts yell Sony plus atleast the manipulation of the DSC will not be to foreign to me and it is still going to eb compatible with my TV ... see how you can just find all this positive features to agree to what you want... practicality wise I shoud go witht eh canon or again the olympus but you how it is ones your heart is set... there's no changing it... it can be damaging sometimes :lmao: but you have to do what your heart tells you to do :rotfl2: shacks !!! All for a camera...

when you are ready to find one... maybe we can go shop together... when I am in Raleigh area :woohoo: !!! How far are you from UNC Hosoital By Chapel Hill ?????

Please explain...the Divas met a Dream Team member @EPCOT named Robert :confused3

What?!?! Too scared to get picked?!?!? We seek out Dream Team members (we call it Dream Team Radar! ::cop: ) chat them up, ask them to take our picture, trade pins, ask for the time...I think they give us something just to get rid of us! :laughing: :lmao:

aaaahhh Robbie!!! it was the same night I saw you guys .. or you saw me :rotfl2: after I got my Pink Yummy drink!!!! I went by the maze garden and called a friend....and saw these 3 dreamers... I smiled they smiled and I turned around... "Music maestro" feeling a lil bit down ~ must be the effect of my trip from Mexico all the way to France :rotfl: ~ and finaly he answered.. the friend I called...

Timmy: hey!!! what are you doing ??? you should come down here in Mouseland.. I need a buddy to hold my hand...

Friend: You??? need a friend to hold your hand... grab the 1st person who passes by ~ my friends really know me so well :laughing:

Timmy: "chatted the turn of events... and finally said..." well fine and I thought you are my friend... I better let you go so I can find someone to hold my hand, give me a hug and make me feel good and enjoy dinner with me.... ~ he knows I was joking...~

So I hang up and as I was about to throw the flute away .. yes I finished my pink yummy drink... Sandra tops my shoulder... "So where are we having dinner???" cell phone beeps... Timmy: Hold that thought to Sandra...

It was Bart another Diser who is also a solo traveler... " Timmy we are at DTD if you are done with EPCOT"...

So then back to Sandra... even I was a wee bit :confused3 I told her I was just going for dessert... then Michael steps in... "if you want to eat anywhere here at WS where would it be ??? I said I have never been to le Celler but it is all sold out for the week.. Robert said.. do you really want to eat there because I can make it happened... Only then I realized Oh SHoot!!! Dream Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told them I am fine... I am full anyway and will just have some dessert... then we chatted some more I ask how was their day.... where they really from etc..etc..etc.. Finally I was ready to say bye bye and ready to have some cream brulle and napolions

well.. Rob lead the way... and they went with me... by the time we got in line.. Sandra explained that I can get anything I want... I got 3 desserts.. the cheese platter and crousant (sp?) they oredered and send it to the room ~ Michaels favorite ~ for snack when I get back home... and they ordered their eclairs etc...

Tooo funny because I litterally ate with one hand because them three took turns holding my left hand...

After the meal I thank them in making me realize who ever have said I bneed someone to hold my hand.. is a very $tupid thing :laughing: you will not be able to function well with just one hand... and our dessert were all over our shirts... I told them I owe them some laundry bill!!!

And when I ask them if Dream team will still be around next year (by then we have not heard about the Celebration Theme yet.. well I didnt they must have..) they said they are not sure... so I said well I beter hug my dreamers... and hope to see you guys next year... They did say if Dream Theme is done most likely they will be placed in the upcoming theme...

We did not do Illumination but they got me in with Soarin 3x ... we exchanged email address and had a toast of beverly and off we bid goodbye...:cloud9:

Sorry you ask about Robert.. and see what you got a novel...

Wic,
I guess what Linda said was right that it takes knowing what is going on and trying to fix it to make things less scary. Sorry to hear you had to have a heart attack in the meantime.

I do believe that in your newest posts you seem less stressed and lighter which is awsome to hear. I am sure planning that Disney trip is part of that lighter feeling. lol Isn't it nice when our DH's actually seem happy about it too. lol

My dream is to go at Christmas and I am kind of kicking myself that I didn't wait to do free dining at Christmas instead of our August trip. But I had no way of knowing they would offer it. I just can't justify taking DS out of school 2 times in a year even though I know they do nothing but play games and clean in school the week before Christmas. I would have the truent officer at my door when I got back. I could always tell him yep your right I am an awful mother for taking him out of school to go to Disney twice in one year. I think you need to arrest me and find a good home that wants a teenage boy going through puberty. LOL I can just see their face now. Think they would call my bluff. Oh I love to dream anyway.

Timmy,
So you need to drink to get to bed too. lol William will gladly fan you as well now you need to find someone to feed you grapes. I can just picture you and Bonz sitting there with two of the boys fanning you and the other feeding both of you grapes. lol I am sure the only bribe you'd need for that is a video arcade card with a buck or two on it.

JanJan, fly safely we will be here for you to hear your stories when you get back.

Ang

I am so very sorry, I just found this thread a bit ago. I have read most of the posts but am just too darned tired to answer coherently right now. :dance3:

Wic, you had a heart attack? I am so sorry but if it pointed them in the right direction to know how to fix you I am downright glad. I would not want anything to happen to you other than good things.:love:

Diva Kristin, of course you have family at Brookgreen Gardens. You are the font of all things. :worship:

Angie, school is out between Christmas and New Years. If I go down maybe I could hold a room for you and Will. Wish we could make it a road trip. Separate rooms though. I need my beauty sleep and no matter how nice anyone is I do better sleeping alone. I am much nicer the next day too. :laughing:

My small boy is coming in a bit. He rode 25 miles in the big annual bike ride for the Food Bank. I have a feeling that he will be going to sleep early, after he eats his big old steak and cherry fluff that his granny made special for him. Big boy worked the race. I knew he would.:sad1:

SG/Linda (who is dreaming of a Disney Christmas)

Timmy, I live in Greensboro, about an hour from Chapel Hill (my DD had the baby at a Birth Center in Chapel Hill down the street from UNCH)...anyway, I'd love to meet you there some day, darn, but I'm a city girl who doesn't drive. Which is a an issue living in NC, but I came from Boston not long ago.

Linda, a Disney Christmas? Sounds wonderful...is free dining offered between Christmas and NY? If you decide to go, I'd love to meander through a park, have a meal or two together. Are you taking some of the grandkids?

Any excuse to get down to Disney before January - heard all the rooms are sold out early December or would like that time even better. $49 a ngt at a value sounds mighty inviting!

Hope everyone is having a grand Saturday. :)
Timmy, are you going in December?

I have a free SW tkt burning a hole in my pocket. ::yes::

Hope everyone is having a grand Saturday. :)
Timmy, are you going in December?

I have a free SW tkt burning a hole in my pocket. ::yes::

me stuck at work... :sad:

I "might be" for December trip... I just found a new yellow accesory for my car.. now that is debatable.. camera.. camera for the car or a trip next week and December. My cousin Lynn is now planning a Nov. trip with the codes I emailed her :laughing:

Hmmmmm... priorities... priorities...

I miss knocking at your door Ms. Linda :hug:

me stuck at work... :sad:

I "might be" for December trip... I just found a new yellow accesory for my car.. now that is debatable.. camera.. camera for the car or a trip next week and December. My cousin Lynn is now planning a Nov. trip with the codes I emailed her :laughing:

Hmmmmm... priorities... priorities...

I miss knocking at your door Ms. Linda :hug:

Timmy, you're going next week?? Good for you!!!:thumbsup2

aaaahhh Robbie!!! it was the same night I saw you guys .. or you saw me :rotfl2: after I got my Pink Yummy drink!!!! I went by the maze garden and called a friend....and saw these 3 dreamers... I smiled they smiled and I turned around... "Music maestro" feeling a lil bit down ~ must be the effect of my trip from Mexico all the way to France :rotfl: ~ and finaly he answered.. the friend I called...

Timmy: hey!!! what are you doing ??? you should come down here in Mouseland.. I need a buddy to hold my hand...

Friend: You??? need a friend to hold your hand... grab the 1st person who passes by ~ my friends really know me so well :laughing:

Timmy: "chatted the turn of events... and finally said..." well fine and I thought you are my friend... I better let you go so I can find someone to hold my hand, give me a hug and make me feel good and enjoy dinner with me.... ~ he knows I was joking...~

So I hang up and as I was about to throw the flute away .. yes I finished my pink yummy drink... Sandra tops my shoulder... "So where are we having dinner???" cell phone beeps... Timmy: Hold that thought to Sandra...

It was Bart another Diser who is also a solo traveler... " Timmy we are at DTD if you are done with EPCOT"...

So then back to Sandra... even I was a wee bit :confused3 I told her I was just going for dessert... then Michael steps in... "if you want to eat anywhere here at WS where would it be ??? I said I have never been to le Celler but it is all sold out for the week.. Robert said.. do you really want to eat there because I can make it happened... Only then I realized Oh SHoot!!! Dream Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told them I am fine... I am full anyway and will just have some dessert... then we chatted some more I ask how was their day.... where they really from etc..etc..etc.. Finally I was ready to say bye bye and ready to have some cream brulle and napolions

well.. Rob lead the way... and they went with me... by the time we got in line.. Sandra explained that I can get anything I want... I got 3 desserts.. the cheese platter and crousant (sp?) they oredered and send it to the room ~ Michaels favorite ~ for snack when I get back home... and they ordered their eclairs etc...

Tooo funny because I litterally ate with one hand because them three took turns holding my left hand...

After the meal I thank them in making me realize who ever have said I bneed someone to hold my hand.. is a very $tupid thing :laughing: you will not be able to function well with just one hand... and our dessert were all over our shirts... I told them I owe them some laundry bill!!!

And when I ask them if Dream team will still be around next year (by then we have not heard about the Celebration Theme yet.. well I didnt they must have..) they said they are not sure... so I said well I beter hug my dreamers... and hope to see you guys next year... They did say if Dream Theme is done most likely they will be placed in the upcoming theme...

We did not do Illumination but they got me in with Soarin 3x ... we exchanged email address and had a toast of beverly and off we bid goodbye...:cloud9:

Sorry you ask about Robert.. and see what you got a novel...
OK...I am going to have to reread this a couple of times to make sense out of it (no offense!) :surfweb:
When you saw us that night Robert & Celia had just bought us dessert in France?!?!? :confused:
Our other EPCOT Dream Team friends included Sarah and Tami...:grouphug:

Wic,
My dream is to go at Christmas and I am kind of kicking myself that I didn't wait to do free dining at Christmas instead of our August trip. But I had no way of knowing they would offer it. I just can't justify taking DS out of school 2 times in a year even though I know they do nothing but play games and clean in school the week before Christmas. I would have the truent officer at my door when I got back. I could always tell him yep your right I am an awful mother for taking him out of school to go to Disney twice in one year. I think you need to arrest me and find a good home that wants a teenage boy going through puberty. LOL I can just see their face now. Think they would call my bluff. Oh I love to dream anyway.

We went for Christmas for the first time last year. We were there @2weeks!
The first week we spent with Diva Sheryll and her kids (first trips for all!)
We took all the kids out of school the week before Christmas break knowing full well all they would be doing is watching movies, having parties, playing games, etc (speaking from experience as a former teacher! :teacher: )
All the kids are good students so the teachers/school couldn't/didn't say anything about it. Unfortunately some school districts can be really strict about unexcused absenences. :sad2:
The second week my DM, DD, DB and DSIL joined us! DSIL said, It was the best Christmas ever! :santa:
I had always thought I wouldn't take DS out of school for any trip (Disney or otherwise) once he was in middle school, jr high, high school...but after @month of middle school I don't see any problem with taking him out for a week next October...we are lucky he is typically healthy (doesn't miss much school due to illness :sick: ) and is a good, smart kid :angel:

OK...I am going to have to reread this a couple of times to make sense out of it (no offense!) :surfweb:
When you saw us that night Robert & Celia had just bought us dessert in France?!?!? :confused:
Our other EPCOT Dream Team friends included Sarah and Tami...:grouphug:

The Robert, Michael and Sandra who were with me came from the launch pad/boat area... I was on my way out when I met them... would that be the same Robert? And I was not an official dream... they were off the clock :lmao: was just being nice and felt bad.. thinking that I was really upset being by myself... :laughing:

I'd read through the entire thread, but I'm exhausted from being at Sesame Place all day. I prefer going to Disney, no 2 hour drive to and from the place.

I'd read through the entire thread, but I'm exhausted from being at Sesame Place all day. I prefer going to Disney, no 2 hour drive to and from the place.

awwwwwwww... did you call my name and wave when you were by Langhorne,Pa??? I could have wave back you know....:goodvibes :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter