Sept. 2009 @ WDW! Be a Pop Tart 2009~come share your(Bounce Back or NOT)Dates !!!

Linda, when are you going in Feb? :) Have been considering 3 ngts in February for a quick
pick-me-up getaway.... Would be wonderful if we could be there at the same time, sit and people watch and enjoy a CS or 2. :thumbsup2

Congrats on being a Florida resident. I was hoping to move to FL when Colin graduated high school (he's starting 6th this year). But I was surprised the end of last year with a new addition. She changed our long term plans. :laughing:

I probably won't go next September. Vacationing at Disney with a baby is going to be stressful enough, I'm not sure I want to take a mobile active 1 year old.

Oh Figment, how wonderful! I am sure you do not mind postponing things for a tad bit at all. What is your delightful surprise's name? Has she gotten you trained yet? Taking a baby to Disney is much easier than taking a teen. It is easier to control them when they are in a stroller.:laughing: Maybe they are mobile when they are one but they are quite willing to sit in a stroller even at an advanced age rather than to have to do all that walking and by that age they are more aware of their surroundings and more fun to watch. I would gladly sit and watch her but I do not reccomend leaving a child with someone you only know on the internet no matter how benign I might be.:eek:

SlightlyGoofy/Linda

Hey FF. Congratulations on the new addition. I wish I was going in September but right now our house in on the market so we are focusing on that and our dog who is sick and needs 24/7 care. Hopefully our home will sell by next year as we too are moving down to Florida. If so next September may just work for us or any month for that matter.

So why not change your long term plans to move down to Florida sooner like the start of high school and right before the baby starts school?

It is good hearing from you again. I can picture who you are and I even think I remember your real name.

Angela

Ang, remind me to never tell you anything I do not want remembered. :lmao:

Figment I believe I have a picture of you on one of my external hard drives. I had to leave my desktop behind and before I tore out the hard drive and bashed its little brain in I downloaded everything from all my computers and they are waiting for a new home too. :thumbsup2

SlightlyGoofy/Linda

I can't help it that my memory is smokin. lol I remember FF and her family from our treasure hunt at MK. I don't want to put her real name out there just incase she would rather I not. lol

SG, That poor little hard drive. lol

Ang, I wish you could lend me some of that smokin' memory. I have a notebook that I write everything down but I have to remember where I wrote what and remember to take the notebook with me.

So why not change your long term plans to move down to Florida sooner like the start of high school and right before the baby starts school?

It is good hearing from you again. I can picture who you are and I even think I remember your real name.

Angela

My long term plans got changed so much in the last year, I haven't even started making them again. Right now the market in NJ sucks, so I'm not even thinking about trying to sell my house.

I can remember both of your names and what you look like. It was a fun meet. I think I still have most of the stuff people gave me. I wonder who still has pictures of us with our glow in the dark ears.

My daughter's name is Avery Elizabeth, she was born on 12/30/10. I got my tax deduction. She doesn't like sitting still ever now. She's almost crawling (up on hands and knees and slightly moving forward) I'm sure she'll be a joy next month as she only likes being held for a minute and then wants down again. :scared1:

Ang, I have no issues with my first name on a message board. There are so many people from NJ here, nobody will ever notice me. I'm still Nikki. lol

My long term plans got changed so much in the last year, I haven't even started making them again. Right now the market in NJ sucks, so I'm not even thinking about trying to sell my house.

I can remember both of your names and what you look like. It was a fun meet. I think I still have most of the stuff people gave me. I wonder who still has pictures of us with our glow in the dark ears.

My daughter's name is Avery Elizabeth, she was born on 12/30/10. I got my tax deduction. She doesn't like sitting still ever now. She's almost crawling (up on hands and knees and slightly moving forward) I'm sure she'll be a joy next month as she only likes being held for a minute and then wants down again. :scared1:

Ang, I have no issues with my first name on a message board. There are so many people from NJ here, nobody will ever notice me. I'm still Nikki. lol

I can only imagine the way my world would be rocked if I got pregnant so I can imagine it changes a lot.

Avery Elizabeth is a very pretty name and she can party two days in a row celebrating her birthday and then new year. It sounds like she would be fun on a plane ride. :rolleyes1 I don't know if I have the energy for a baby any more unless their mother came to pick them up before bedtime. :sad2:

I still have a set of those glow in the dark ears and a picture somewhere on my computer of all the lit up ears while the pirates boat bottomed out. lol I remembered you as Nicole but like Nikki better.

So are you planning on possibly going next September?

Some days I'm not sure I have the energy for a baby either. oh yes, it will be a fun plane ride next month. I can hope she sleeps, very early flight on the way down. But I'm doubtful, especially since I'm a bad mommy and didn't buy her a seat on the plane.

I usually introduce myself as Nicole to a group of people. It keeps me from being called Vicky or Mickey. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter