Sept. 2009 @ WDW! Be a Pop Tart 2009~come share your(Bounce Back or NOT)Dates !!!

Great idea! My friend's home resort is BWV - great location. Any chance you might still go for it?
I don't know...its hard to sell my DH since we are comfortable/satisfied @Pop...we always thought that Disney should give DVC members more perks, discounts, etc and then there are those annual maintenance fees...:headache:
Where in TX? My son lived in Austin.:)
Schertz (Between Austin & San Antonio.)

Kristineamb
I don't know...its hard to sell my DH since we are comfortable/satisfied @Pop...we always thought that Disney should give DVC members more perks, discounts, etc and then there are those annual maintenance fees...:headache:

I just replied to this and poof! Gone into the land of disappearing posts.

I agree wholeheartedly about the member perks - it is a lot of money every year - annual maintenance fees are enough for a deluxe resort stay - well, almost.

Schertz (Between Austin & San Antonio.)

Now that's one of the lovely places I've yet to hear of or visit.

Timmy - could my name be added to the list on the first page - or do I need to be officially booked? :) Am waiting to see what dates come together so I can plan to be there for the most Meets, dining, get togethers etc. Or is that not what folks do? Do not want to assume or jump in where I don't belong. :sad2:

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Now that's one of the lovely places I've yet to hear of or visit.

Timmy - could my name be added to the list on the first page - or do I need to be officially booked? :) Am waiting to see what dates come together so I can plan to be there for the most Meets, dining, get togethers etc. Or is that not what folks do? Do not want to assume or jump in where I don't belong. :sad2:

Silly!!!!!!!!! M&N your name has been there since yesterday :p

A question: why oh why did I close my Disney Visa?? Darn! Free dining with a room discount for this December!! :sad1:

I received an email last week maybe, for the same offer but it ended October 11th - value rooms $49 a ngt - very nice....

Would love one. for early December.:santa:

Has anyone seen this?

FREE ADMISSION ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/dis...urBirthdayPage

Q: I am a Passholder (or have a valid Multi-Day Ticket or a Seasonal Pass that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009), so I don't need to take advantage of this offer. If I register, is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?
A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message and your proper ID. You can receive:

A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or
A special birthday FASTPASS® badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or
A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.
*Ticket price at gate, excluding tax. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here.

+The number of birthday FASTPASS badges issued is limited and may not be available after 11am. Valid Theme Park admission required. FASTPASS for birthday celebrant and up to 5 members of his/her party.

Has anyone seen this?

FREE ADMISSION ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/dis...urBirthdayPage

Q: I am a Passholder (or have a valid Multi-Day Ticket or a Seasonal Pass that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009), so I don't need to take advantage of this offer. If I register, is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?
A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message and your proper ID. You can receive:

A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or
A special birthday FASTPASS® badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or
A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.
*Ticket price at gate, excluding tax. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here.

+The number of birthday FASTPASS badges issued is limited and may not be available after 11am. Valid Theme Park admission required. FASTPASS for birthday celebrant and up to 5 members of his/her party.
Yeah but not too excited about it since we don't have any plans to visit for any of our birthdays (December, March, April...) but sounds cool for those who do! :cool2:
LOVED The Years of a Million Dreams :cloud9:

It's been awhile since I've been on top of things an it turns out this is old news - oops! Sorry :guilty:

Minnie and nana,
WB, I was excited to see the birthday thing yesterday as we booked bounce back during DS birthday week. Sadly, if people from the group change dates I am stuck with my dates now but not my resort. DS is excited to go for his birthday again and wait till he finds out he will get a merchandise credit since with BB you have to purchase park tickets.

Timmy,
Remember you can always decorate your camera if it is not the color you want. I would have loved a colored camera but wanted the better camera vs. color. I put tinkerbell stickers on mine and like it that way. Better to stay with the Sony if you already have the memory sticks. I have a Sony Camcorder but not camera.

Ang

Did you really love The Year of A Million Dreams? We never felt so invisible as during this promotion. :sad: Everyone around us with ears, fast passes and so on...oh, family of the day at the different resorts - for , nanda, nothin' - we fell between the Dream cracks - like I'm sire many others! ;)

We love the idea of winning a dream...never did until this last trip when we got dreamed a couple of times! :cloud9:

Minnie and nana,
WB, I was excited to see the birthday thing yesterday as we booked bounce back during DS birthday week. Sadly, if people from the group change dates I am stuck with my dates now but not my resort. DS is excited to go for his birthday again and wait till he finds out he will get a merchandise credit since with BB you have to purchase park tickets.
That will be fun for your DS...wish our trip coincided with one of our b-days...:sad2:

Timmy,
Remember you can always decorate your camera if it is not the color you want. I would have loved a colored camera but wanted the better camera vs. color. I put tinkerbell stickers on mine and like it that way. Better to stay with the Sony if you already have the memory sticks. I have a Sony Camcorder but not camera.
They sell bling (rhinestone stickers) for your cell phone too...don't see why you couldn't use that on a camera :thumbsup2

We love the idea of winning a dream...never did until this last trip when we got dreamed a couple of times! :cloud9:

I am reading your TR right now and you certainly did get a little Dust from the Dream team - what fun for you all!

Hope I didn't sound negative - the nada, nothin' was just being lighthearted, not upset. Sometimes I forget how things can come across! ;)

Timmy,

Ang

yeah thats the one thing I am mostly debating.. plus the memory card works perfect with my TV!!! uh huh I get to see our pictures at 36 inch monitor :rotfl:

Hi guys!! Looks like I'm pretty late to the party, 5 pages already. Try not to type too much while I'm away, it'll take too long to catch up! Timmmy, I will be bouncing back and I'm also going Dec 18 to 23. Can you add me to the list? I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!!!! See y'all in 10 days, WOOOHOOO!:rotfl:

It's been awhile since I've been on top of things an it turns out this is old news - oops! Sorry :guilty:

Did you really love The Year of A Million Dreams? We never felt so invisible as during this promotion. :sad: Everyone around us with ears, fast passes and so on...oh, family of the day at the different resorts - for , nanda, nothin' - we fell between the Dream cracks - like I'm sire many others! ;)

I stayed 28 days this year and didn't win any dreams at all. We visited the parks all but 1 day too. I did see a couple of times where we just missed a few. I kind of like that next year I have the choice to recieve a prize if I want to go during a birthday. Hey I think it's great that Disney gives away anything. OOOOOh, I just remembered I won a pencil from AK at the conservation station made from recycled jean material. I got it for knowing the difference between turtles and tortoises. So I guess I did win something. :thumbsup2

Hi guys!! Looks like I'm pretty late to the party, 5 pages already. Try not to type too much while I'm away, it'll take too long to catch up! Timmmy, I will be bouncing back and I'm also going Dec 18 to 23. Can you add me to the list? I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!!!! See y'all in 10 days, WOOOHOOO!:rotfl:

OMG what are you doing still up...LOL

I stayed 28 days this year and didn't win any dreams at all. We visited the parks all but 1 day too. I did see a couple of times where we just missed a few. I kind of like that next year I have the choice to recieve a prize if I want to go during a birthday. Hey I think it's great that Disney gives away anything. OOOOOh, I just remembered I won a pencil from AK at the conservation station made from recycled jean material. I got it for knowing the difference between turtles and tortoises. So I guess I did win something. :thumbsup2

I just got lil dreams here and there and happy with it :cloud9: nothing big.. like the FP or the ears... and the best dream ever was this last trip when Michael, RObert and Sandra (dream team) took turns holding my hand while I eat my dessert hahahaha!!! And in my case I tend to walk away from Dream teams... :confused3 to scared to be pick!!!!:scared:

I just got lil dreams here and there and happy with it :cloud9: nothing big.. like the FP or the ears... and the best dream ever was this last trip when Michael, RObert and Sandra (dream team) took turns holding my hand while I eat my dessert hahahaha!!! And in my case I tend to walk away from Dream teams... :confused3 to scared to be pick!!!!:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter