Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

I'm back everyone!!! Had a major family emergency and was only 2 hours away from losing my mom... Just brought her home today and will be staying home for a while. Looking for an 8-5 job so I can take care of her and Jase... I sure have missed all of you!!!! Time to catch up :)

So glad you are back! We have all missed you! So sorry to hear about your mom......very scary! Glad she is doing a little better, and hope she continues on the upswing. I am also thankful your sister is making it possible for you to still take Jase on this vacation. You deserve it. You have worked very hard for it!!! Keep your head up, and we are always here if you need some words of encouragement. :love2: :hug: :grouphug:

I'm back everyone!!! Had a major family emergency and was only 2 hours away from losing my mom... Just brought her home today and will be staying home for a while. Looking for an 8-5 job so I can take care of her and Jase... I sure have missed all of you!!!! Time to catch up :)

So glad your back!! We were getting worried. Sorry to hear about your mom :( Hope she continues to get better!

Can anyone duplicate the characters handwriting and sign my kids' pillow cases then? I'll buy you a round of drinks lol. :yay::yay::yay:

That's what I was going to do. I ordered that wooden Mickey anchor. That's not something that the characters could easily sign, with their big hands etc. I'm going to figure a way out to do a template of some type. A pillowcase shouldn't be as hard. All you should need is the signature on a piece of paper and a light box.

Hey guys in the Middles group just trying to make sure I have my counts right before I finalize my FE gifts there are
28 Adults:cheer2:
20 Kids -- 8 Boys8-). 12 Girls:P

Hey guys in the Middles group just trying to make sure I have my counts right before I finalize my FE gifts there are
I came up with 27 adults (11 men, 16 woman), 12 girls and 7 boys. Not sure how we are off :headache:

I went to be a tie breaker and came up with the same as Misty. 11 men, 16 women, 7 boys, and 12 girls.

No I have not, the last email I received from Alma said she would get back with me inside 30 days. I did email her actually on Monday asking for any information and I have not heard back from her.

Do any of you have any advice/ words of wisdom regarding US/IOA? I have never been there and know NOTHING about it. Disney- I am good. Universal- I am clueless. I don't know what rides are good, what food is good. Nothing. We are going for 2 days after the cruise. I have been checking out the US/IOA boards here but it is overwhelming, and you guys are my friends, so I'd rather ask you anyway:chat::love1::grouphug:

If you've been and you have any favorites, I'd love to hear about it. Please and thank you!
We have annual passes and go often, Universal is loads of fun! Especially if you like coasters and thrill rides! How old are your kids again?

Universal My family's favorites
The BIGGEST thrill ride is the Hollywood rip ride if you love coasters this is a good one if not you can skip it and have a good time!
Despicable me is very cute its a stimulation type of ride (for some reason the wait on this ride is always SUPER LONG)
Shrek is a 4D show very cute
The Mummy is an indoor roller coaster very fun one of my favorites
Transformers is a MUST
The Simpsons is another favorite of ours we like to eat at their restaurant there, its a replica of the actual cartoons lots of fun and plenty of options for the whole family
The Harry Potter area there is AMAZING to walk through and the ride is just as amazing! Once you do that if you have a park hopper you can ride the train to take you to Harry Potter at IOA

IOA
Harry Potter wold FUN FUN FUN everything is fun in that area
Honestly I love every single ride at IOA to really give a review so if there is anything specific just ask!
Icecream at Seusville is DELICIOUS!! Seusville after Dark is so whimsical and beautiful
Food is decent, I haven't had the chance yet to eat at any of the specialty restaurant

Hope this helped a little bit! Just ask if you have any specific questions! Oh and it may look a little different when you go since its the start of Halloween Horror nights which is ABSOLUTELY FUN if you love Haunted houses NOT recommended for children this is at night though separate ticketed event

We have annual passes and go often, Universal is loads of fun! Especially if you like coasters and thrill rides! How old are your kids again?

Universal My family's favorites
The BIGGEST thrill ride is the Hollywood rip ride if you love coasters this is a good one if not you can skip it and have a good time!
Despicable me is very cute its a stimulation type of ride (for some reason the wait on this ride is always SUPER LONG)
Shrek is a 4D show very cute
The Mummy is an indoor roller coaster very fun one of my favorites
Transformers is a MUST
The Simpsons is another favorite of ours we like to eat at their restaurant there, its a replica of the actual cartoons lots of fun and plenty of options for the whole family
The Harry Potter area there is AMAZING to walk through and the ride is just as amazing! Once you do that if you have a park hopper you can ride the train to take you to Harry Potter at IOA

IOA
Harry Potter wold FUN FUN FUN everything is fun in that area
Honestly I love every single ride at IOA to really give a review so if there is anything specific just ask!
Icecream at Seusville is DELICIOUS!! Seusville after Dark is so whimsical and beautiful
Food is decent, I haven't had the chance yet to eat at any of the specialty restaurant

Hope this helped a little bit! Just ask if you have any specific questions! Oh and it may look a little different when you go since its the start of Halloween Horror nights which is ABSOLUTELY FUN if you love Haunted houses NOT recommended for children this is at night though separate ticketed event
Monica, this is so helpful! I'm taking notes. My kids are 15, 12 and 11. Thank you!

Excursions booked! We went with Blue Lagoon again! I somehow convinced my Hubby away from Atlantis, I painted a lovely picture of us in the middle of Atlantis with a feisty 2 year old overwhelmed with it all and a major melt down...BLUE LAGOON IT IS!! HAHA!

Excursions booked! We went with Blue Lagoon again! I somehow convinced my Hubby away from Atlantis, I painted a lovely picture of us in the middle of Atlantis with a feisty 2 year old overwhelmed with it all and a major melt down...BLUE LAGOON IT IS!! HAHA!
Are you doing an animal encounter or the beach day? We are doing Blue Lagoon also. The island/ beach looks so gorgeous. I can't wait! We are doing the dolphin swim.

Monica, this is so helpful! I'm taking notes. My kids are 15, 12 and 11. Thank you!
PERFECT AGES!!!!!! They will LOVE IT!! Its honestly one of our favorite places to go! Its just not much to do if you have a little one like I do...3 years old but we still find things for her since my other daughter, husband and I LOVE IT!!!

Are you doing an animal encounter or the beach day? We are doing Blue Lagoon also. The island/ beach looks so gorgeous. I can't wait! We are doing the dolphin swim.
Yes we are doing the Dolphin Encounter since we have my little one and she is not old enough to do the swim. We did Blue Lagoon a few years it and the beach was beautiful!! I can't remember if I booked it directly last year or went with Disney but I know the beach was included with the Dolphin encounter it doesn't seem that way with this excursion though or did I read it wrong?

Yes we are doing the Dolphin Encounter since we have my little one and she is not old enough to do the swim. We did Blue Lagoon a few years it and the beach was beautiful!! I can't remember if I booked it directly last year or went with Disney but I know the beach was included with the Dolphin encounter it doesn't seem that way with this excursion though or did I read it wrong?
I think you can enjoy the island and beach after the dolphin encounter or swim, but lunch or the inflatables/ water bikes/ kayaks are not included. Lunch is included with the beach day but not with the animal interactions. Dumb, if you ask me. I am paying WAY more for the dolphin swim than the beach day, I think lunch should be included. But, since it is not, we are just budgeting for it. I'm not gonna let it ruin my day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter