Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

Friends, I am finally getting around to working on my FE gifts (hey, I've got plennnnty of time!:rotfl2::P) and I noticed that many of the families do not have last name listed, just screen name here and first names. My stateroom gift will be personalized with "The ______ Family" so I need to know what each of you in the masters list would like in that blank space, pretty please! If you want to pm me, that is fine. Thank you!

Thanks for all the responses so far! I still need: Mollyloveskiss, Melissa (Jasesmom), slg4crzn, cguell, and Kim Hercules, I swear I saw your response when I wasn't able to write it down, and now I can't find it.

Thanks for all the responses so far! I still need: Mollyloveskiss, Melissa (Jasesmom), slg4crzn, cguell, and Kim Hercules, I swear I saw your response when I wasn't able to write it down, and now I can't find it.
Update: I found yours, Kim, and I found cguell. Now I just need 3 more!

I have a question for all of the park experts :) It looks like I may be back in Orlando pretty much right after we return from the cruise for a training course for work. I have a coworker with a 5 month old and a two year old and he is tossing around the idea of having his family accompany him on the trip. We will be at a hotel with transportation to the parks. His wife is worried about having a baby and a toddler in the park without any help. I believe there are designated areas where she can feed the baby and have the toddler play while doing so correct? Do y'all think she should give this a whirl? Would it be worth it? Are there really any activities she can do with her toddler and baby alone?

I have only been to Disney one time. That was with a 6 month old and 5 year old. I am not sure I would want to do it alone. My issue was the strollers must be parked a good bit from everything. You end up needing to hold the baby most of the times when waiting to go on attractions etc. I think it would be tough holding a 5 month old and needing to keep up with a 2 year old. The only way I might consider is with a child harness for the 2 year old.

Why is it every time I search online for a pirate costume they come back with all of these sexy pirate outfits? I am not a sexy pirate, never been a sexy pirate and will never be a sexy pirate! I'm just plain Jane pirate...or at least a wanna be. We didn't dress up last time and doubt we will this time. Thought I'd at least look again :-)

Why is it every time I search online for a pirate costume they come back with all of these sexy pirate outfits? I am not a sexy pirate, never been a sexy pirate and will never be a sexy pirate! I'm just plain Jane pirate...or at least a wanna be. We didn't dress up last time and doubt we will this time. Thought I'd at least look again :-)
I shop at halloweencostumes.com, costumesupercenter.com. and costumecraze.com. They all have links to pirate costumes. You will find the sexy pirates, but also a fairly decent amount of conservative pirates as well. pirate:

I think we are going to DIY the pirate thing as much as possible. I have seen some cute ideas on pinterest. We are not big huge dress up types anyway.

This is sad news for any of us that were planning on having something signed on our sailing. This was our first Disney cruise and we had really hoped to have this special momento :(

Disney Cruise line is phasing out the character signing of items left at Guest services. I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to the article.

This is sad news for any of us that were planning on having something signed on our sailing. This was our first Disney cruise and we had really hoped to have this special momento :(

Disney Cruise line is phasing out the character signing of items left at Guest services. I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to the article.

I know I'm so bummed :sad: I wanted a photo mat signed for us to have as a souvenir and I had already planned on letting kids get the Character autographs ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo I doubt they will sign 2 things at a time

Where did u see the article? I was really looking forward to having that keepsake since it's our first cruise too.

Oh Misty, I know I could find a pirate outfit for you. :thumbsup2:earseek::earseek::smooth: :P

My DH's custom shirt came in the mail today!

Untitled_1.jpg

The silhouettes are our daughters' favorite princesses: Anna, Merida, & Snow White! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter