school is stressing me OUT! best de-stressor? a trip to Disney of course! pg 25 p 364

Kathy, here is a thought:idea:...but I did not do the math yet. But, what if you added the 24th to your pkg; would you save money overall. You could go check in but not stay the night and you do not have to add an extra day to your ticket just the extra night. May end up cheaper than the current DDP plan you guys have!?! and it would give you an extra day on the DDP....
again, just a thought!

Kathy, here is a thought:idea:...but I did not do the math yet. But, what if you added the 24th to your pkg; would you save money overall. You could go check in but not stay the night and you do not have to add an extra day to your ticket just the extra night. May end up cheaper than the current DDP plan you guys have!?! and it would give you an extra day on the DDP....
again, just a thought!

I suggested the same thing to her too. I would think it would stil lsave her some moeny, even by paying for an extra night.

free dining for Visa card holders was released! it only goes through Sep 24. We are not card holders; but, if the public release I may be changing our dates a bit....just not sure how....really hope it goes through the 27 or 28; the 28th would be awesome....thinking they are not going to do that. Due to the fact it would be the beginning of Wine & Dine.

It is open to the public May 2

:woohoo: only 10 days, really 9 days since this one is just about over!! :woohoo:
we cannot wait!!!!

QUESTION:
playing with figures for our Sept trip; I know Lisa and her family do not use hoppers. so, my question is this: it is cheaper to buy an 8 day base ticket then a 5 day hopper! I know the Thursday of our trip we plan to visit AK and DHS can we just use two days worth of tickets that day. That is what my thinking is what would happen!!
Thanks! for help!!!

Unfortunately, the answer to that question is NO. If you think about it...it is WAY cheaper to add extra days to a vacation than to purchase park hoppers. It wouldn't make sense for Disney to allow that...although it would be nice, wouldn't it?? ;)

We have never purchased park hoppers and prefer to tour that way. If it's only the one day, I'd say try to rearrange the schedule so the park hopping option is not necessary.

On a more exciting note.....ONLY 9 DAYS TO GO!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!

Unfortunately, the answer to that question is NO. If you think about it...it is WAY cheaper to add extra days to a vacation than to purchase park hoppers. It wouldn't make sense for Disney to allow that...although it would be nice, wouldn't it?? ;)

We have never purchased park hoppers and prefer to tour that way. If it's only the one day, I'd say try to rearrange the schedule so the park hopping option is not necessary.

On a more exciting note.....ONLY 9 DAYS TO GO!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!

Ditto. Years ago, before we bought the dining plan and had extra days on our vacation, we bought park hoppers. I just don't like running from one park to another. On our Animal Kingdom day, we plan a nice dinner at a resort or a trip to DTD.

Like others said, it is cheaper to add more days than hoppers, but you can only use one day on a ticket each day. I would still try to rearrange your schedule so you don't have to add hopper. They are pricey.

Thanks! ladies for the replies....
I am not sure what we are going to do t this point...we like hopping and it would be different for us not to have that option. But, Danny may have to give it up to save that $150....but, I do know that I will not be getting the 8DB now, since the most we will spend in the parks ill be 5 days.

I'd say save that $150 and use it for a nice meal or special souvenirs. Like I said, we used to purchase park hoppers every year. Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all to not have the hoppers any more. Just concentrate on one park per day and you'll be fine and dandy.

I'd say save that $150 and use it for a nice meal or special souvenirs. Like I said, we used to purchase park hoppers every year. Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all to not have the hoppers any more. Just concentrate on one park per day and you'll be fine and dandy.
already spent Lisa :rotfl:; it will go toward the MNSSHP party :hmghost:

I'm not sure how I missed the fact that you were going on a cruise at almost the exact same time I am!! I have been super MIA lately, but still!! We are also sailing with Carnival, but out of Ft. Lauderdale for 5 nights (on the 16th). We are going to Nassau on the 20th I believe, but I think that's the only port of yours we are also seeing. Please tell me you will do a mini cruise TR in your PTR! I think it's a great way to pass the time till our WDW trips!

I love all your purchases!

I also wanted to tell you I spent last weekend in your homestate! I went to a wedding in Gray/Houma LA. We did a swamp tour and everything, it was pretty neat!

With 5 days I think you could skip the hoppers. On MNSSHP day you can spend the morning at a park, then use the HP ticket to get into MK at 4, so that day you could technically hop. We have only gotten hoppers one trip and I felt like we were wasting time and energy hopping parks. On your AK day you could go to AKL and see the savannah there, grab some zebra domes at the Mara or you could head to FW and have fun with Chip and Dale at the campfire.

Only 8 days til your cruise!:woohoo:

FIVE DAYS!!!! :eek: I am trying to get :laundry: done today (I will have to do it again on Friday before we leave)....I have managed to put together four daily packets for Ashton and Chloe for my mom' s house; I still need to make a check list for Dayne for his daily routine when leaving the house (turn up A/C, feed the dogs, LOCK the house...etc), and a basic/rough schedule for my mom, so she can kinda keep them on a schedule and not drive her up the wall. I have my big suitcase pulled out and need to pull out the medium, and carry on bag out. I think we are going to pack swimwear in our carry on, so if they open the pool before we get access to our room or luggage we have something to start with. I pulled out our birth certificates day before yesterday and put them with our tickets. Need to pick up luggage tags to place our printed tags in....went get Danny some new t's yesterday (as I am losing wt he is gaining...:sad: ), I want to go to Ross Wednesday to see if they have any cute sundresses, cheap (like I keep hearing about).

When we get back, I will start on our changes for our upcoming Disney trip...I can say that our dates look to be Sep 24 - Oct 1 free dining and I have decided on 5 day tickets (no hoppers), Tuesday will be our MNSSHP (so no park day) and Monday will be IOA, so again no park.

Have a great week! :sunny:

BTW: Thanks! everyone for all the advise on the tickets!!! :hug:

Thanks! Missy
I should be busy and need to shut down this computer and just can't do it....now I know where my kids get it from...ME! I can not stand this part of the process....it's like I drag it out just to give everyone around here a hard time/no really I don't have much to do but the packing for Danny will be the worst....haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter