school is stressing me OUT! best de-stressor? a trip to Disney of course! pg 25 p 364

Dana, I did not know you guys were going the week before us :(
when I planned this trip I was trying to keep Ashton in school as long as possible; but, still give myself time to re-coup before going back for the summer semester. I also was trying not to plan much park time in any of the parks on the weekends. My thinking most kids are still in school and should be busier during the weekends then weekdays.

we are just going to have to make it HAPPEN to meet in biloxi one weekend! we are too close not to!

MORE CHANGES MADE TO iTINERARY:

first set of news: DAYNE HAS DECIDED TO JOIN US!!!:cool1:

Gwendolyn, Joe, and Mya (their german shepard) will be house sitting for the week...they are looking forward to spending the week at the house with the pool and I love having them there all week to care for the 2 dogs and bird...not to mention since neither is working at the moment the house will be occupied for the week :thumbsup2

Danny, Ashton and I spent the day with our good friends Ashley, Chris, and their kids (I met Ashley here on the dis :cutie:

they have eaten at many of the popular places at WDW so Danny and Chris got to talking and I was making dining changes...

HERE IS THE NEW LINE UP:

Sunday:: MK/DTD day and OOP dining (Earl's Sandwich will probably be the winner)
Monday: DHS: Cape May 6:55 pm (this was one of Chris' top picks and sounds like something we would all enjoy)
Tuesday: AK: Tusker House breakfast w/Donald 8:05 am
Wednesday: EP: 'Ohana's 9:45 pm --I am really hoping I can get an earlier time between now and then!
Thursday: MK: 'Ohana's 7:55am breakfast w/Stitch and Lilo

I am happy with the locations I just hope I can get a better time for 'Ohana's but I feel the ressie's flow well with my park days...

we still have not decided if we are doing just IOA and add US or SW guess money, time, and how we feel by the end of the week will decide what we do...

I'm so happy to hear that Dayne is going to join in on the trip! I know that you'll feel much better knowing that Gwendolyn and Joe are house sitting for you. Knowing that the house and pets are taken care of makes for much less stress while you are away.

Yay for Dayne joining you for this trip! I'm sure you were over the moon! :)

Your dining choices look good. We've never tried Cape May....I'll be looking forward to your review!

Great minds think alike. I just made ADR's today. I have Cape May dinner too, so can't wait to hear what you think. I also have Tusker House for breakfast and Ohana for dinner one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter