school is stressing me OUT! best de-stressor? a trip to Disney of course! pg 25 p 364

Welcome back Connie! I know all about the Disney Blues. I have no idea when we will actually be able to get back. SO sad..... :sad2:

I've been following you on FB so I've seen that Ashton started school. How are you holding up?? I'm sure he's fine...we tend to adjust much more slowly than the kids!

Yay for Gwendolyn graduating and for a wedding! :banana:
Hiya! Missy

I am so sorry I am just replying now! I promise EVERYONE!! I will be back to catch up my PTR and everyone's threads next week. I have started subbing at school (need that extra money) and I have been VERY VERY busy doing the flowers for a friend's son's wedding (many of you may remember me talking about the other Chloe, Chloe Leigh; her parents are getting married and I am doing all the flowers for the wedding party).

We have our new dates and plan to book next month....

:mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: December 9 - 15, 2012! giving me a year to plan and pay!!! :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:
Now, I have to say this now and outloud I "may" consider changing to the first week of Jan if a dis friend and her family decide that is when they are going! I am so upset about not joining them and others for this trip (that we were suppose to go on)....

more about it all later....I will be back next week to catch up here, update, and catch up with all you guys!

Missy, yes Ashton is doing well in school but has already gotten past his honeymoon phase and no longer wants to go to school! the fun now begins! At this point I am dong better then him...:rotfl: although, he loves when I am able to sub at the school and he knows I am there :hug:

Gwendolyn :bride: & Joe are thinking April or May 2012 and leaning toward a venue of the "beach" or my mom's front yard...although, she did through out the word plantation last night :headache: (I hope not on the latter, the other two are the best choices for something, beautiful, and affordable! haha!) we shall see!

we need to catch up one day very soon, now that your boys are back in school...we will need a chat to catch up!

Sounds like you are one busy woman. Congrats on subbing at the school....everybody I know can use a little extra money.

Give Ashton a while to get adjusted to school and I am sure he'll be fine.

It sounds like you've got a wedding to plan, my dear. I know, personally, what it takes to plan and decorate a wedding. I'm tired all over again just thinking about it.:laughing:

WOW! boy have I been busy and slacking:upsidedow!!! I would love to try and catch up this week....:flower3:

so, we updated and changed out WDW plans our new trip dates are:

MAY 13-18, 2012!!!!

and the best part of this announcement, IT IS PAID IN FULL!!!! it is really happening this go round!!! :woohoo:

should I start a new PTR?!? should I give up on trying to keep up with the dis...I really plan to go back and catch up with some of my dissers this week, if I don't do it this week it won't happen, with me in school I really don't have time to catch up...need to start brand new, I guess....

miss diss'ng....look forward to a week of catch up....I'll be back with updates of our plans!

Connie is back! :banana: You know that I'd love to hear all about the May plans so please, pretty please, stay here on the Dis again. By the way, while you're at it, come on over to my pre-trip report. I've only posted four installments so it'll be easy to catch up.

YAY!!!! :cool1: Being paid in full is such a nice feeling. I am $2oo away from being paid in full for our Nov cruise and my Aunt is paying that towards Claire's fare....so technically I am paid in full otherwise! Feels so good. Now I still have to pay for my tickets for the WDW portion and if I add on a few days, I have to pay for that too. LOL Darn that Disney!

YAY!!!! :cool1: Being paid in full is such a nice feeling. I am $2oo away from being paid in full for our Nov cruise and my Aunt is paying that towards Claire's fare....so technically I am paid in full otherwise! Feels so good. Now I still have to pay for my tickets for the WDW portion and if I add on a few days, I have to pay for that too. LOL Darn that Disney!

That is great, Jen! how exciting that you guys are able to do some many trips this year....

YAY! Welcome back Connie! :woohoo:

Paid in Full is the BEST feeling! Congratulations! :thumbsup2

Hey! Missy, yes it is the best feeling especially since Danny told me this past week the car "REALLY" needs at least two new tires before the trip....don't think he could have mentioned that a few months ago when I was working up a budget :confused3 I had really planned to go Michelin's this go round, but thinking it's going to be another off set of off brands for now (at least they last about three years).

We are planning our adventure for May 12-18/19, 2012!! :mickeyjum

we were thinking of driving half way Friday when Ashton got home from school BUT just found out Ashton has a T-ball game that Friday night, so now we are tyring to decide if we want to leave from the game or wait unitl Saturday morning.

Saturday May 12 we are driving to Land O'Lakes FL to visit with my girlfriend that I grew up with (when I asked her to find us a close affordable hotel for the night, she called to say she found a 6 star accommadation for no charge! Her place!!! So, we are having a "sleep-over" I can't wait!!!! so fun!

Sunday May 13 "Mother's Day" we are going to get up bright and early and head over to Islands of Adventure

**but, now we are kinda thinking of just heading to Disney and spend the day at MK or DTD; starting to think this will be a decision we make that morning when we wake up**

we have a "room only" ressie at the POP for this night, I had added when I had called to pay my main reservation in full...we had originally had this night as part of our package but had decided to say the $160 on the pkg since we were not planning on do a Disney day here

Monday May 14-- Hollywood Studios day
*EMH that night and Ashton has always LOVED the Dance party!!! so, we are looking forward to that night....also, Fantasmic is our favorite fireworks show, so what better way to start our visit to WDW!

we currently have an ADR for the 50"s Prime time Cafe at 5:20pm -- as I need to CX one ADR this seems the most likely to go--still need to decide and really need to do that this weekend!

Tuesday May 15 -- Animal Kingdom Day
we have an ADR for breakfast with Donald & friends at the Tusker House @ 8:05 am ....we loved this breakfast and the characters last time we went to WDW. This is also a slow day and resort day for us...we normally finish AK around 4 so we will head over to pool for some down time before out ADR at Ohana's for 9:20 pm :eek:
**this is the other ressie we are considering/ both Danny and I REALLY want to eat at O'hana's for dinner (did I mention I had an ADR for sunday night at prime 8:00 and CX because Danny deicded we did not plan to do Disney on Sunday...I can't believe I agreed to that) anywho, we both are looking forward to trying Ohana's (we have heard great reviews) but it IS SUCH A LATE RESSIE! neither of us like the idea of eating that late

Wednesday May 16 -- EPCOT DAY and back to Ohana's for a visit with Stitch:stitch: and Lilo....we are ALL looking forward to meeting Lilo and Stitch!!! Danny does not care for Epcot (this is his least favorite park--Danny does not like WS so I think a quick walk through for Ashton & I) I am sure we will go in hit all our favorites and make it another resort evening or DTD....I am kinda thinking this would be a great time to ride the boat over to the board walk for a burger, maybe an ice cream and then a ride over to DTD

Thursday May 17 -- Magic Kingdom :donald:

plans for the day is just enjoy our last day at WDW enjoying the park that is ''Disney" for me and Ashton :earboy2:

we have an ADR with Pooh and friends for 5:15 pm Ashton is looking forward to visiting with these guys:tigger:, as we have not met them yet on any of our past visits! we just plan to take our time throughout the day and not leaving until the very end of Wishes! and late night parades! I just plan to really absorb the magic, since this will be my last visit for a few years (if Danny get's his way--been thinking this is the perfect time for me to start planning a Nascar weekend for him next year and a WDW weekend for Ashton and I :rotfl2: )

Friday we check out and head over to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure/ or Seaworld depending on what we decide to do on Sunday?!?
what I would like to do is do IOA this day stay till close and drive up to Lake City that night when we leave....

Saturday we drive home! and get ready to start my summer semester the following Thursday...just enough time to read new chapters, laundry, & try to relax before the STRESS starts again!

Your plans look wonderful Connie! I am so incredibly happy for you!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

All of my friends PTR's are making me want to start one....

There's nothing like a Disney trip to melt the stress away...at least while you are there! Your plans look great.

I vote for leaving after T-ball instead of waiting. That way you travel at night and don't lose a day of vacation in the car. Just my opinion!

As far as the ADRs go....can you change your 'Ohana dinner back to Sunday (Mother's Day)? If you decide to go to WDW that day instead of IOA it seems like a good fit. You may not get the ideal 8:00 slot like you had, but maybe you can do an early dinner instead. It's not a prime time and I would think most people would want to do a big Mother's Day meal at lunch/brunch time.

Ahh...Epcot...love that park. What a shame that Danny doesn't enjoy it. :( Silly man!

I vote like Missy and say leave right after the t-ball game. You know that my gang likes to leave in the evening and get as many hours of driving under our belt as possible. What if you change up meeting up at your friends house until the day you leave to go home? That way, ya'll could drive as far as you can the first day, stay somewhere along the way, get up early and make the rest of the drive. Then, on the way home, stop and visit your friend.

Your plans look wonderful Connie! I am so incredibly happy for you!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

All of my friends PTR's are making me want to start one....

Hey Leanne! you need to start one...be sure to let me know if you do; although, I am a very bad disser since being in school

There's nothing like a Disney trip to melt the stress away...at least while you are there! Your plans look great.

I vote for leaving after T-ball instead of waiting. That way you travel at night and don't lose a day of vacation in the car. Just my opinion!

As far as the ADRs go....can you change your 'Ohana dinner back to Sunday (Mother's Day)? If you decide to go to WDW that day instead of IOA it seems like a good fit. You may not get the ideal 8:00 slot like you had, but maybe you can do an early dinner instead. It's not a prime time and I would think most people would want to do a big Mother's Day meal at lunch/brunch time.

Ahh...Epcot...love that park. What a shame that Danny doesn't enjoy it. :( Silly man!

Yes, Missy he is a silly silly man...I ove world show case and I don't think anyone in my family enjoys it....I need to re-check to see what time his game is and we will probably leave from there or we may just skip it--we'll see :rolleyes1
I still have not decided what I am doing about our ADR's I have some time off Friday morning I may call and see if I can get an earlier Ohana ressie sometime that week...not considering Sunday, though, that is not part of the DDP pkg and I am trying to keep all our TS on the DDP pkg portion of the trip

I vote like Missy and say leave right after the t-ball game. You know that my gang likes to leave in the evening and get as many hours of driving under our belt as possible. What if you change up meeting up at your friends house until the day you leave to go home? That way, ya'll could drive as far as you can the first day, stay somewhere along the way, get up early and make the rest of the drive. Then, on the way home, stop and visit your friend.

we are staying at my friends on the way since she will have her son that weekend; she is only an hour and half from Orlando; so, not a good stop for the ride home.

I agree, leave after T-ball....or skip it even. LOL ;)

really thinking about it! I may try sleeping most of the day (since Ashton will be in school and drive throughout the night)

Have I really missed your PTR?!?!? :blush:. I don't know how I did not know you even had one. Anyway, I see that we will be leaving the day you are arriving :(. Our dates are May 5- May 12th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter