Sara & Ryan's Wishes PJ & TR ~ 8/17/10 WP/GF/Marina ~ 1/22 Thank you!

I'm so excited I could just about burst right now :goodvibes. Just checked my email on a whim and Pam had sent me an email saying that we got our date!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

So our wedding will be at the Wedding Pavilion at 5 pm on August 17, 2010. She's holding space for us at the Grand Floridian for the reception and the Marina for our Dessert Party. In December we finalize the contract and get the reception locations nailed down. Let's hope there's no big convention on that day!

It feels so good to be able to say we have a wedding date, instead of "the wedding should be..."

Yay, now to order the Save the Dates, pre-rsvp cards and get the newsletter printed up! :goodvibes

Your first tries with the cricut rock! Very cute! :goodvibes And CONGRATS on getting your date!! Hooray!

yea for your getting your date!! now you can really start your planning.:thumbsup2

Aww yay!!! How exciting! Congratulations!!

Congratulations!! That awesome! :banana: :banana:

Thanks girls! I'm so excited! :cool1: I was stressing a little bit because I really wanted the 5 pm time, otherwise we'd have to extend photography and video.

Your first tries with the cricut rock! Very cute! :goodvibes And CONGRATS on getting your date!! Hooray!

Aw, it was totally all the cricut, I just pushed a few buttons. I am tempted to try different colors and see what it can really do. You know, it's so much more stressful the way Disney does it, but it also makes it so much more exciting when you do get your date!

yea for your getting your date!! now you can really start your planning.:thumbsup2

Thanks! That's the part I'm most excited about. Just ordered the Save the Dates and a few things on Vista Print. It's like it's real now! ;)

WOOOOHHHOOOOO!!! We both got our date today!!!:cool1::cool1:

Now the planning REALLY begins YAY!!:banana::banana::banana:

Yay! :banana::banana::banana: I'm so glad to hear you got your date too! :goodvibes

Congrats on getting the date!! Now for the big, heavy, major league planning stuff! But first how about some got the date bananas? :goodvibes

Congrats on getting the date!! Now for the big, heavy, major league planning stuff! But first how about some got the date bananas? :goodvibes

Yay!!!! You got your date!!! Thats awesome! congrats hun!

Congrats! ENJOY! :goodvibes

Thanks so much everyone! Love those dancing bananas! I've just been smiling non-stop! We're really getting married at Disney! :goodvibes

I also heard from my Planner and we can get the Grand I for our exit! So now to talk DF into it. ;)

I know it's really really early, but I've bought some of the BM gifts already. I figure the more I get now, the less I have to worry about later.

I've removed these just in case any of the girls should come along. I don't think they will, but you never know...;)

Too cute! Great Picks, I love the little figurines. Your flower will love the suitcase. And it's never too early to go shopping :goodvibes

love the bags and the precious moments princesses and what a great idea about the BBB gift certificate! Looking forward to hearing more:goodvibes

i love the precious moments for your girls! they are so adorable. I love anything with monograms also. I think they will love their gifts. the stuff you got for your FG sounds so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter