Salt & Pepper Shaker sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Okay, all names are out :rotfl:

You know the drill.....post here when you send out AND when, what and from who you receive. :sunny:

Mail by date is Aug.4.
Can't wait to hear of all the shakers people receive :hyper:

I have all of my stuff, I just need to get it packaged up and to the post office.

Just as soon as I get motivated :teeth:

No but I was just looking at the salt & peppers that I have to pack up and send out.

I think I want to keep some of them for myself :p

I only looked at them, didn't actually package them though. :sad2:

I promise that I will try to get that done tomorrow ::yes::

Cruisin said:
No but I was just looking at the salt & peppers that I have to pack up and send out.

I think I want to keep some of them for myself :p :

:rotfl: Sometimes it is hard to part with the special goodies we find for the exchanges, isn't it?

We still have one name to be picked up....hopefully today. :sunny:

Good morning to you to Meriweather :sunny:

Mine are all package up and ready to go. I'll be putting them in the mail today.

I will post again when I've actually got it done :thumbsup2

Sorry for the delay in picking up my name, my DH had some unexpected dental surgery last week and I have been unable to get online. My exchange is ready and will go out tomorrow.

Sorry about DH, Leslie. :( Hope all is going well with him.
We wondered what happened to you.

Meriweather said:
Sorry about DH, Leslie. :( Hope all is going well with him.
We wondered what happened to you.

Thanks, he is recovering, slowly ;)

I rec'd my exchange from Lynne ( I don't know the DIS name) I got an adorable set shaped like a cup of cafe' latte' and a lime green mickey head!

Thanks so much!

:yay:

Only one left to be mailed and they will all be on the way....of course with 4 coming to or from Canada, it could be a bit of a wait ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter