Salt & Pepper Shaker sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!!

I received my second package in the mail this morning. I was a little worried because I accidently dropped it on the sidewalk taking it from the mailbox :faint: But all is well :p

I received my package from snowwhitesmom and inside I found, some really cool, clear glass coke bottle salt and pepper shakers. They are great, thanks

She also sent me the most interesting salt and pepper shakers I've seen yet. They are made of metal and they are round ball shapes with a fancy sculptured rim all the way around the middle cutting it exactly in half. They are very nice but difficult to discribe ;)

I also received two very sweet little plush dogs.

Thanks Michelle for the very nice package :teeth:

And here I am! I got my package today from Cruisin! WOW!

I got 2 sets--Coke bottles, which are really cute--I may have trouble keeping those in the house, as my neighbor is a big Coke collector! :goodvibes

The second set are these sweet little baskets of blue and raspberries that my kids have already filled and put on the table!

I also got 2 Maple leaf magnets, a pencil and a fuzzy maple leaf pen.

I love it all! Thank you so much! :cool1:

:woohoo:

That finishes this one :bounce:

Thank you everyone. That went smoothly....of course, that is easy to do when you only have 5 people playing ;)

pennst8r said:
And here I am! I got my package today from Cruisin! WOW!

I got 2 sets--Coke bottles, which are really cute--I may have trouble keeping those in the house, as my neighbor is a big Coke collector! :goodvibes

The second set are these sweet little baskets of blue and raspberries that my kids have already filled and put on the table!

I also got 2 Maple leaf magnets, a pencil and a fuzzy maple leaf pen.

I love it all! Thank you so much! :cool1:

:cheer2: I'm glad that the package got to you safely and so quickly.

Enjoy your new shakers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter