Salt & Pepper Shaker sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!!

How did I miss this exchange? Darn it. AND I went to an estate auction on Saturday and bought about 25 sets of vintage salt and pepper shaker. Some very unique. I think I'm going to sell them on ebay.

Have fun with this exchange everyone, sounds like fun!

Sorry you missed it Kim :(

After mugs will be an anything for the kitchen exchange......maybe use some for that??

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
:sad: :sad: :sad:

waaahhh I missed this one I was waiting and waiting and got tied up with work and misse dit ... now I have to wait till next year again...
carry on folks.... :sad2:
Meriweather said:
Okay, all names are out :rotfl:

You know the drill.....post here when you send out AND when, what and from who you receive. :sunny:

Mail by date is Aug.4.
Can't wait to hear of all the shakers people receive :hyper:

VanniGirl said:
Thanks, he is recovering, slowly ;)

I rec'd my exchange from Lynne ( I don't know the DIS name) I got an adorable set shaped like a cup of cafe' latte' and a lime green mickey head!

Thanks so much!

glad you liked it! I saw you collect mugs on the exchange thread....so when I saw it I thought it might fit in!

I can't wait to get home to see if mine came

Mailman just came! Thanks to Leslie[vannigirl]for my exchange! She sent me a set of tall stainelss steel salt and pepper shakers and some magnetic clips for the fridge. Thanks again, Leslie! :goodvibes

I just wanted to post that I received a package today from Meriweather.

Everytime I come to the computer I forget the list of things that were in the box and I don't want to miss any of the wonderful things she sent to me.

I will post again, just as soon as I can remember to bring that list to the computer with me ;)

I received a parcel today from Meriweather and inside I found all of these great things.

A Santa and his toy bag salt & pepper set. So cute, can't wait till Christmas to use them.

4 sets of miniature seashell salt & pepper shakers. I like seashells and these are quite neat.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse barbeque themed salt & pepper shakers. I absolutely love these :goodvibes

I also got a goody bag with a bar of Vanilla soap, a very cool Peter Pan light up pen (I've never seen Peter before in these pens :smooth: ) 2 small gum packs, a nifty key chain that opens with a little push of a button.

A very cute stuffed dog. He's got wrinkles :p

And last but definitely not least a new DIS pin with my user name on it. :yay: I still have my other one you sent me Nancy with my old username on it but I'm thrilled to have one with my new name on it. I'm going to Disney in a few weeks and I'll wear it proudly :cool1:

Thanks so much Nancy for the great package. An exchange from Meriweather is always an exciting thing :woohoo:

Glad to hear it arrived. It was fun picking the shakers out ::yes::

Of course you had to have a new pin to go with the new name ;)
Hope it brings you luck at Disney. Have a great time!! (duh)

Hopefully we will hear about somemore arrivals soon ::yes::
I may have one to report on tomorrow....I got a notice in the mail. ;)

Mine arrived :teeth:
From Cruisin I received:

Pineapple salt and pepper shakers....I bet DD will snatch those.
And John Deere barn and silo shakers. :teeth: We live in a farming area and have a Deere lawn tractor, so it works ::yes::
I also received a light up maple leaf pen and a Canada pencil.

Thank you Robin. They are great ::yes::

That only leaves 2 more to go.

:wave2: I'm glad your package arrived safely.

I had a hard time parting with those John Deere shakers :p I hope you enjoy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter