ROFR Thread July to Sept 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The broker we are using for our AKV purchase said that DVC is ROFR'ing SSR, OKW, and BWV right now from what he is seeing. He is a former DVC salesman too. So you might want to increase your price a little bit, like Perelandra said, but as we all know it is a crap shoot with trying to figure out what DVC is going to ROFR.

Those are always the three they buy back, LOL. It's been the same for almost two years now. Though they started buying back BWV more this past year, and they will take BLT and BCV if the price is good too. Pretty much never AKV, VGF, or PVB.

We were worried during our VGF ROFR period when the DVC salesman gave us a call back after being on the wait list for a month and a half with points to buy direct. I didn't let on about our resale purchase and the day we closed he called again with more points available. So I don't think they are going after VGF contracts right now either, especially with some of the really low price per points making it through ROFR right now i.e. $127-$135 a point.
No, the profit margin is too small on VGF/ PVB.

Gumby5657---$74-$15431-200-OKW-Jun-0/15, 0/16, 200/17, 200/18- sent 7/28

Now we are anxiously awaiting the news...

Good luck with ROFR! That is a nice price for BLT right now and with half cc!

Thank you! To be honest I didn't expect the seller to accept. The asking was $115, I full expected to meet in the middle but they accepted within hours. Fingers crossed!

I third that!
And a fourth just for fun :) this thread is what has been keeping me sane while waiting and also how I knew the DVC guide was full of it when he told me Disney would exercise their ROFR on anything that looked like a good price. He made it sound like they took back almost everything haha!

davetteb---$100-$20645-200-BCV-Feb-1/15, 200/16, 200/17, 200/18-seller pays 2016 MF- sent 8/1

Cmnj---$110-$13710-120-BLT-Mar-0/15, 120/16, 120/17-Seller pays 2016 MF- sent 7/25

This is actually attempt #2 to buy at BLT. We originally went to ROFR at the beginning of the month on a 100 point contract with the same terms (full 2016 points, $110 per point and seller paying 2016 MF) only to find out almost 3 weeks later that there were NO 2016 points remaining so we cancelled the sale and moved on-here's to hoping this one goes better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter