ROFR Thread July to Sept 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmnj---$110-$13710-120-BLT-Mar-0/15, 120/16, 120/17-Seller pays 2016 MF- sent 7/25

This is actually attempt #2 to buy at BLT. We originally went to ROFR at the beginning of the month on a 100 point contract with the same terms (full 2016 points, $110 per point and seller paying 2016 MF) only to find out almost 3 weeks later that there were NO 2016 points remaining so we cancelled the sale and moved on-here's to hoping this one goes better :)
Hey, welcome back :teeth:!

Best of luck!

Hi new this group...just had Disney buy our contract in ROFR :(
I'm so sorry :(. Would you mind posting your contract? The formatting tool is on page one if you wouldn't mind taking a moment to plug in your numbers...

mana_liz---$82-$12956-150-SSR-Dec-0/15, 150/16, 150/17-Seller pays MF'16- sent 7/15, taken 8/1

Put in an offer on a new contract today...will post the details when it's sent to Disney (hopefully tomorrow)

pangyal---$86-$30980-350-SSR-Oct-0/15, 700/16, 350/17, 350/18-Seller pays MF '16- sent 7/6, passed 8/1

:flower:
Congrats! We had ours sent in the day after you, looked like a similar price although yours has more points. Hoping this means we might hear back tomorrow!

pangyal---$110-$39500-350-BCV-Feb-0/15, 700/16, 350/17, 350/18-Seller pays MF '16- sent 7/6, passed 8/1

:sunny:

Hacking into dvc right now to steal these points; thanks in advance.

Oh, and congrats! Welcome home to BWV with a better pool. :D

Hacking into dvc right now to steal these points; thanks in advance.

Oh, and congrats! Welcome home to BWV with a better pool. :D

Ha! You are such an unapologetic Beach Club proponent :p

But unfortunately after we use up the 2100 points from both of these, we will likely downsize to a more reasonably sized BCV contract if any...

Ha! You are such an unapologetic Beach Club proponent :p

But unfortunately after we use up the 2100 points from both of these, we will likely downsize to a more reasonably sized BCV contract if any...
Once you use the points, I'll buy the stripped BCV contract from you for a price way below market value. I'll even throw in a couple of rum laced dole whips to sweeten the deal!

Once you use the points, I'll buy the stripped BCV contract from you for a price way below market value. I'll even throw in a couple of rum laced dole whips to sweeten the deal!

DEAL!!! Make sure I pay the '18 MF too for the full points in 2018...and all the closing costs, OK?

I am tempted to keep it though...so many points...at Beach Club...UGH.

mana_liz---$83-$13106-150-SSR-Sep-8/15, 150/16, 150/17-Seller pays MF'16- sent 8/2

Try #2....fingers crossed this one goes through. It's our 4th try to buy a contract but only the 2nd to go to Disney.

DEAL!!! Make sure I pay the '18 MF too for the full points in 2018...and all the closing costs, OK?

I am tempted to keep it though...so many points...at Beach Club...UGH.
You're covering all the dues until 2042, don't worry.

I don't want you to not have BCV points, so you can keep it and just transfer a couple hundred into my account each year. That way you won't have to carry so many in your account at once so it'll be easier to manage.

NOTE: I'm only offering this assistance since you bought the same use year I already own; nice stroke of luck for you in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter