ROFR Thread July to Sept 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used them too! We had it in our contract so that the seller paid the admin fee :)

That is a good idea! I didn't want to push our luck especially because the seller is paying for MF for 2016 even though we get to use the points for that year and 2015.

WOOHOOO!!!

I think $82 is fair for SSR and it was not really at risk, but congratulations and enjoy :flower1:!

I was antsy because it is pretty loaded, and we are planning on a vacation early next year. I was probably more worried because this was exactly the type of contract we wanted, and it would have have sucked if Disney grabbed it away from us. Plus, for August there were some SSR contracts taken by Disney that seemed in the same ballpark as mine. It seems like there is no rhyme or reason as to what they will take.

Mods: I realized that I did my insert incorrectly. The points for 2015 were banked, so it should read:

cep101---$82-$8845-100-SSR-Oct-176/16, 100/17-Seller pays MF '16- sent 9/23, passed 9/30

I was antsy because it is pretty loaded, and we are planning on a vacation early next year. I was probably more worried because this was exactly the type of contract we wanted, and it would have have sucked if Disney grabbed it away from us.

Mods: I realized that I did my insert incorrectly. The points for 2015 were banked, so it should read:

cep101---$82-$8845-100-SSR-Oct-176/16, 100/17-Seller pays MF '16- sent 9/23, passed 9/30
Perfect, fixed :)!

Taken yesterday.

got4boys---$90-$18525-200-BWV-Dec-0/15, 94/16, 200/17- sent 9/14, taken 9/30

Please use the new thread to post any contracts sent today onwards, all!

May want to see if Carol or another mod can post a link to the new thread in a final post here and then lock this one (and the previous one as well, probably). Otherwise it could get confusing with multiple ROFR threads floating around the top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter