Restaurant reviews and recipes...formerly Disney QOTD

I do remember, Jean ;)
That salad I had was terrrible.
We are going to try Fairfax Faire this coming trip and see how it is.

We never have CS in DHS because we haven't found anything we like there! :sad2: We only have snacks like popcorn popcorn::pretzels,or ice cream. Well... there is one place we would have counter service...Starring Rolls! ;):laughing: That is the only place I found that has decent over the counter food!:thumbsup2:confused3:laughing:

QOTD 8-9

So.....you are going to WDW and have tickets to MNSSHP.
What costume will you wear?
Remember, you have to pack it....and everything else you normally pack.
Also remember the weather!!

A black t-shirt that says in orange lettering EVIL QUEEN and a cheap tiara. :)

We never dress for Halloween in the UK so I'm not sure what I would do. I would somehow make some sort of Evil Queen outfit, not sure how though!!

We did the tacky tourist thing last time we went. That was really fun!!

But I don't want to do the same thing over again, so this year we are going as a shopping bag and a credit card :rotfl:
I need to work on the costumes when I get back from the AZ vacation.

Well we hope to go next year and do MNSSHP. John says he will not dress up, so I probably won't either.

One year for Halloween I dressed as a bag lady. My costume was a black garbage bag with all sorts of bags (bread, shopping, ziploc, etc.) taped to it. And can you believe that some people couldn't figure it out?:confused3 So, I think that that is what I would do. Easy to store and just throw away or recycle when you are done.

I have heard the milkshakes are great and John loves a good milkshake.

Well we hope to go next year and do MNSSHP. John says he will not dress up, so I probably won't either.

One year DH just wore an orange tee shirt that said "This is my costume".
Maybe he would do something like that?

One year for Halloween I dressed as a bag lady. My costume was a black garbage bag with all sorts of bags (bread, shopping, ziploc, etc.) taped to it. And can you believe that some people couldn't figure it out?:confused3 So, I think that that is what I would do. Easy to store and just throw away or recycle when you are done.

That sounds like a cute idea.
We threw away a lot of our tacky tourist outfits.....a lot was from thrift stores.
We can throw away this years too, but they won't take much room. Just a bag and a tee.

Which ever one has the Haunted Mansion, I never remember the names of the lands.

Frontierland - where big thunder mountain and splash mountain is located. Also love space mountain.

Pooh 67-68, you are talking about Liberty Square

My favourite is Fronteirland, I love BTMRR and Splash Mountain!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter