Restaurant reviews and recipes...formerly Disney QOTD

I like PotC too :)
Remember riding it at DL when it first opened....so impressive!!

(but I like lots of others too ;) ).

I've never had a Dole Whip but I like the strawberry bars.

My favorite rides at the MK are the TTA and Peter Pan.

Favourite ride at MK? Probably Mickey's Philarmagic. In the MK style park at Disneyland Paris I love Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, it goes under the lake and the mountain part is on it's own island in the middle.

That one is easy. Its the ride I rode first, back on my very first trip in 1983

Haunted Mansion

Didn't go again until 2000 and that is the first ride I had John ride.

I can only pick one? that's not fair--MK is my favorite park, hands down. If I had to pick one--it would be---POTC. But I also really love Splash Mountain, Peter Pan, Mickey's Philamagic, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, Jungle Cruise, BTMRR, IASW.......

that is hard to pick just one! I think it'd be the Haunted Mansion. But
I love annoying my kids with the Tiki Room, and sing it to them until they go on it with me. :goodvibes It's even one of my ringtones. So maybe I should have said that!

Lynne a woman after my own heart!! ;) :thumbsup2:laughing:My DH and I love to torture our kids with the It's A Small World theme song!! ;):laughing: When we get close my DH will start singing the song and saying he wants to go on and they know the only way he will stop singing is to agree to ride it!! :confused3:rotfl:The highlight of the day!!!:lmao:

Ok... if I could only ride 1 ride I probably would answer differently...

My favorite ride is Its a Small World. Its the only ride I TRULY remember from my very first visit! I love the song and we all sing it regularly!!

I would actually consider myself very adventerous and love the big rides, but that one means so much to me. We ride it 2 - 3 times each trip!

This question really needs to be broken into 2: 1.rides and 2.show/attraction!

That one is easy. Its the ride I rode first, back on my very first trip in 1983
This reminded me of my very favorite ride which is no longer there - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - or whatever it was called. I rode it for the first time in 1996. Why I liked it so much, who knows? :confused3

I like Mr. Toad.....luckily DL still has it. I will be riding in April ::yes::

I do like a lot! Love all the cheesy Fantasyland rides.....brings back childhood and I have to ride them all every trip ;)

This is a hard one. If I can only pick one though it would have to be The Haunted Mansion. I just love the dining room with all the ghosts. I swear every time I ride it, I see something I've not seen on previous rides. Love it! :goodvibes

However, I can't not mention POTC...second favorite. pirate:

I generally don't watch the performers. I did watch Off-Kilter a few years ago & I did enjoy them.

British Invasion is my favorite, followed by Off Kilter.
I also enjoy watching Miyuki

I enjoy the British Invasion so much!:thumbsup2 The music brings back great memories of being young and listening to my Beatles albums on my record player!! Wow am I dating myself!!! :scared1::rotfl: We also have to stop and listen to Off Kilter!! They are sooo much fun!! :yay: The boys(including DH) love Matsuriza (drummers) in Japan!;)

QOTD 8-6

Who are your favorite performers at Epcot?
We'd love to watch the different performers but it always seems that we either just miss them or it's way to early and we don't want to wait. We have seen three groups that we enjoyed: some drummers in China, an acting troupe in England (I believe) and the alien looking performers that perform over by the fountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter