Renee's daily journal.....comments welcomed

Renee, I'm glad you're feeling better! Can I point out one thing? You seem to rely on the Atkins PB cups and Atkins ice cream bars and SF jello a LOT! These things are great but you may want to save them as a treat every few days instead of making them a daily part of your diet. They could very well be the cause of your plateau.

That's why KISS is so effective - you don't eat any of those treats. You focus on meat and veggies.

Are you taking a multivitamin? Just wondering.

Hang in there, Renee. You'll figure out what works for you! ::yes::

Hi doe...... think youre right......... Well tomorrow gonna start all over again!

I am almost ashamed to even post this evening! I went nuts!

started out good then I went over board.

I am really down with it all and I am just in a funk!

(B) none......daughter had early Doc appt.
(L) salami and chees no bread and I tryed an atkins yogurt it was absolutely disgusting! so I tossed that and had an ice cream bar atkins.
(D) made sausages and pepper I had that with my atkins bread!

AND THEN.......... I went nuts, I probably cant even remeber all that I ate.

It started with some pringles, then a few oreos, a ring ding, and finally I went out and bought a candy bar!
How stupid was I!

I swear, I am losing it and cant get a grip! talk about binge eating! OH I forgot the popcorn!
I am in such limbo right now, I think that perhaps tomorrow, I am gonna check out another gym. I am tired of curves, I dont feel its a good workout anymore and its hard for me to get to, I need babysitting so I can go during the day! I have done no exercise today and everythign is such a mess!

I am going to bed though now.......I hope Ill recoup in the AM.
night all
renee

:crazy:

hey renee, i know you're going through a really hard time with this woe right now. maybe you could try to do induction for a while? that could give you a kick start maybe? and finding a new gym could be a great idea. how about trying to find one that has babysitting on site? that could work out nicely for you.

i hope that you are feeling better today :hug: . just put yesterday behind you and move forward. you can do this renee! i know you can!

today is a new day, and it's a nice and sunny one too. hope it treats you well :sunny:

Hi Renee,

I wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. {{{{hugs}}}} to you for how you are feeling right now.

I think Doe is right with her advice about cutting out the frankenfoods. That might help you get off your plateau. I'm sorry you don't think Curves is the right gym for you. I hope you find the work out that fits your schedule and other needs.

Please hang in there. I know you can make your way out of this valley and onto a beautiful moutainside of successful and healthy eating! You have our support as always!

Renee, I'm sending lots of extra :hug: s for you today! :( You sound so frustrated and sad. Wish I could make it all better.

Hang in there, girlfriend! We're all here with you :grouphug: and we'll help you through.

You're stuck in a valley and at the moment it seems like there's no way out and no point in any of it, but you've come so far. A new gym with onsite babysitting may be just the ticket - it would make working out so much easier. I think a change of scenery and routine might do you good also.

Hope things are looking a little brighter this morning! :sunny:

HI all.........well I have to make this short......
I have a big NO COMMENT on food today,
I had a really bad day.
Turns out my daughter was tested for Cystic Fribrosis (not sure of the spelling, hopefully, I won't need to know) she is borderline, I got no good results from her test, so no one is sure if she has it or not. Needless to say, there has been alot of crying around here and just not feelingup to anything having to do with myself. Next week, I think I may know for sure whats happening with her. Anyway, tomorrow I will try to get back into the groove. Till then.......
renee

I am usually a lurker on these boards but I felt I should chime in here.
I wanted to let you know I will put you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and sending you a bit of pixie dust with it.

I am a father of a son with Cystic Fibrosis. He was diagnosed at 7 months of age. He will be 16 in April. His first sweat test was borderline, his second one came in a little higher and than was diagnosed with CF.

With lots of love, patience, good medical care, nutrition and exercise and God's help - you, your daughter and family will be fine.

If you should have any questions or concerns you do not feel comfortable with, please feel free to pm me.

Renee, I wish I had words of comfort for you. :( Please know that I will keep your daughter and your family in my prayers.

It sounds like you have enough to worry about right now. Your diet may need to take a backseat for the moment. However, try to eat some nutritious food - you'll need to give your body the nutrients it needs so you'll have the strength to face what lies ahead. Don't worry about strictly tracking what you're eating - just try to get some good food in when you can. If you don't do anything else, at least take your vitamins, OK?

Do what you can to take good care of you. If you're feeling overwhelmed, sometimes a walk or a little exercise can help take the edge off.

:hug:

Renee,

Hi:wave: , I've been lurking for awhile, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for your family. My DD has severe asthma and very restrictive food allergies. I know how stressful that "limbo" state is. I hope you find some answers soon. I thinkDoe may be right. There are only so many things we can focus on at once. Take care of your family and yourself. Try to focus on maintaining. The diet can come after things have settled down.

I know what you mean about Curves. I have to work MUCH harder to get a good workout there. The hours are really restrictive too. You'll find something that works for you.

I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.
Beth

Thank you. all of you!
I mean it, when I find a moment to wind down and have a minute to myself I always come here, no wonder why, you guys are so supportive! I love it here!

I have defintiely decided to take a few days off of being so strict with the memory of what i should be eating no matter what is happening! I am in limbo right now with the gym but I think this weekend, i am gonna check out some treadmills. As a matter of fact, I am gonna post a thread about treadmills, to see what I should look for in a good one and what q's to ask when buying one. I have a good feeling that everythign will be just fine and I'll be back my old self real soon. But once again thank you all for being so kind and supportive.

renee

I am back on track tomorrow.

todays food
NO COMMENT! lol
till tomorrow.
renee

Stopping by to send some extra :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: your way today! :wave2:

renee, i'm so sorry to hear about your dd. and i'm sorry i'm a couple of days late too. i hope that everything works out okay for you. i'm sending good thoughts your way :goodvibes

and i'm glad you're easing up on yourself for a while, at least until you can get things under control. big :hug: for you. i know it's going to be tough for you and your family. just remember that we're here for you, no matter what.

hope today goes well for you :hug:

HI all..havent been around this weAkend busy with the nice weather! Putting up new fence raking etc. Anyway I did good this weAkend although, I did eat alot of my allowable snacks...........
Someone made a comment about that AND.I think I will take that into consideration!
I looked back at my journal and I do eat alot of snack food, although LC I really do depend on them too much,
So I am taking a plunge into the CHEAT FREE world!

BUT.......I have to have at least one snack a day...so either it will be one jello, one atkins ice cream or atkins Peanut butter cup (through out the day that is).

More big news is I bought a treadmill!
I am in heaven with this thing Although, it cost alot more than I thought, I decided even before I got the treadmill that I would NOT be joining curves again. This decision came because, I simply dont sweat anymore when I am done. I feel I am not even working out! Its a great place dont get me wrong but probably more of a great place to start! I am moving up! lol.

I rationalized and said the treadmill will cost me a years membership at a gym! So there it is. It is also dificult to find time to walk! My hubby works weird hours and I can never really get in a good walk! So this is the anwser to all my problems.
I walked 1 mile yesterday and today walk 1/4 mile then jogged 1 1/2 and then walked the remaining 1/4 mile! 2 miles all together. This will also allow me to start training for marathon!

Anyway I am pyched about tomorrow. I have nothing on my agenda and plan to attempt atkins induction but, definitly cheat free myself!

Till then,
renee

Renee, a new treadie!! Good for you!! I'm sure it will be much easier to get that exercise in now!

Good luck on going cheat free! I think cutting down to one LC treat a day is a great idea - you'll do just fine!

Here's some extra :sunny: for your Monday!

Thanks doe! I did nit no cheating.............
I got started out early today, I was job hunting! So I did nt get to have breakfast at home, but about 12 oclock I made my way to subway. I got tuna salad on LC wrap and a diet pepsi, I had a mozz string cheese for snack and for dinner I had a small salad and four slices of salami and cheese. My sncak for the whole day was my atkins peanut butter treats but that was it for the snacking. I drank about 150 oz of water and also had my decaf coffee. I jog/walked 2 miles this afternoon and 2 miles this evening. I really can not do this atkins intuction though, not to make excuses but I have alot happenein right now and its just too much for me. so did good otherwise. almost 11 30 so before I lurk into the kitchen I am going to bed. till tomorrow.
renee

Well another good except for exercising! I am so sore I really just couldn;t!
Anyway another crazy moring so I wound up at subway again and had the lc cx wrap. I will probably do the saem tomorrow.
I have 3 appointments tomorrow!

(B) no BKF
(L) hlaf a subway Cx wrap
(D) the other half of my CX wrap and a salad with salami
(S) one Atkins ice cream..... NO OTHER SNACKS.and no cheating even with a bowl of fries in front of me.

I am headed to bed to get ready for another long day!
TILL THEN

RENEE

Day 3 A good one!
(B) none.........busy day again
(L) subway LC cx wrap and a diet coke.
(D) cx breast and a salad
(S) atkins ice cream

I did not get my exercise in....due to a very busy day just literally had no time left had many Dr. app. and a big softball issue. tomorrow I am home I will do it twice!

I drank about (5) 24 oz of water.
and drank about 4 cups of coffee.

till tomorrow.
renee

hey renee, i'm so glad to see that you're feeling a little bit better! and you're racking up those cheat free days, that's always a great thing :)

that new treadie sounds great! i'm so jealous, i want one :p

keep up the great work sweetie :bounce:

Renee, you're doing great staying on plan!! I hope the week is going well. I'm still praying for your DD.

You are doing fabulous with limiting yourself to one low-carb treat a day!! With your schedule, I know that's hard but it will help!!

Also, it's OK to SKIP a day of exercise - you don't have to make up for it the next day - HONEST! You're allowed to take a break once in a while. ::yes:: We don't want you wearing yourself out, sweetie, and all the running around you're doing counts as exercise! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter