Renee's daily journal.....comments welcomed

Renee, you've been having quite the ups and downs lately, haven't you? I did notice that your worst time - when you were complaining that you just couldn't get back on track - was the week leading up to TOM. That's a common time for me to go through the same thing, so don't feel too bad. Once the first few days of TOM have passed, I have a couple weeks when staying healthy seems easier - I don't crave any of the junk food and my attitude is sunnier. Have you noticed the same pattern?

I hope you're back on track. I know deep inside you want to live healthy. It sounds like you're doing a lot of work around the house though and that can throw everything out of whack.

Hang in there, Renee! You've built up some really healthy exercise and eating habits and you'll find them again! :sunny:

Thanks both of you.......Yes today was better EXCEPT.............
I am putting the scale back in the shed!
This is outragous!!!!!!!
On tuesday, around the time TOM came around, I weighed myself and was happy to see that even with TOM I was 165, I thought great and without TOM I should even be lower! Not such a good weAkend, I knwo this but today I get on the scale and couldnt believe it! 172! I almost cant even say it! back in the 170's!!!!!!
What a discoraging moment. I didnt even want to go to the gym, Anyway my day is as followed.......
(B) one agg scambledbacon cheese on atkins bread cl lemonade
(L) a piece of sugar free cheesecake
(D) cx breast a 1/4 of avacado and spinach.
(S) atkins icream bar and sugar free jello.
drank all my water and my usual coffee.
I went to curves and did my 3 mile WATP tape twice.
thats right......gonna kick up the exercise and see how it helps.
till tomorrow.
renee
:crazy:

Good for you. Just don't beat yourself up OK. Take your vitamin, drink your water and be positive. :teeth:

hey renee, i'm sorry about the scale. definitely put that thing away. only take it out once a week! (or less if you can manage :p ). just try not to think about it. stick to your plan, get in your exercise, and things will fall into place. i know you can do this. keep your chin up, here's a little extra :sunny: to brighten your day :)

thanks..........
CONFESSION time though.........
I wrote that last night and havent; actually put in the shed yet, instead this morning I weighed myself...(just one last time) lol. Was happy to see I was down again. 167..... this whole scale thing is getting weirdier by the day! anyway I am off to the shed as soon as I sign off line! till tonight (already did a 3 mile WATP!)
renee

HI Rjudy..........

Well........I actually forgot but I am going right this second........really I swear............
BRB.........

Ok honestly, I just ran out to the shed in the snow with no jacket on.....but I swear its done! lol
I actully forgot after I got off line. BUts its gone! for real this time.
thanks for checking my post!

Ok so now that thats done. heres my day........
(B) one egg scrambled bacon cheese on atkins bread. CL lemonade.
(L) 5 pepperoni pieces an cheese. I also had a piece of cheese cake no sugar.
(D) a cheeseburger with pickles and onions one one piece of skins bread.
(S) one atkins ice cream bar.
I am about to eat a jello sugar free.
I drank all my water and usual coffee.
Did one 3 mile WATP so far and will doe another this evening. I was not able to get to the gym hubby was working and I had to go to a softball meeting with the kids.
A good day Id say. till tomorrow.
renee

:jumping1:

Weigh to go Renee. We knew you could do it. Hope you have a terrific day. Don't forget to drink your water.

And stay out of that shed!

yay renee! i'm so proud of you for putting that scale away! now, you can focus on your healthy living and not so much on the amount you weigh ::yes::

you did a great job yesterday, hope you have another great one today :sunny:

Good for you, Renee!! That scale DESERVES to live in the shed for a while - showing you all those bizarre numbers!

Focus on doing the right things and the right results are sure to follow! :sunny:

HI all and thanks for the scale comments..lol.
did not go out to the shed and as I vowed I wont till at least next tuesday.
Anyway today was good food wise not so good exercise........
(B) which I ate at about 1:30. one egg scrambled bacon cheese and atkins bread with CL lemonade.

Daughter was sick with asthma and had to rush her to Dr. so took up my morning which is why I ate so late.

No lunch.

(S) jello sugar free

(D) ate about 7:30 hit subway and had tuna salad in a low carb wrap!
(S) one atkins ice cream bar and I also ate my peanut butter cups throughou the day my usual coffe and water.

I literally had no time for any exercise.......no excuses about that I really was not home long enough to do any! I also woke up sore for doing so much the past 2 days. Tomorrow, I am back on track.

till then
renee

Weigh to go Renee! I'm so proud of you. Now, stay out of the shed!!! Have a great day.

Will do Rjudy! thanks

So I got mixed feelings on today..........
started out good for sure but, well....here goes.....

(B) one low carb bagel (16 net carbs) with cream cheese and sugar free jelly, CL lemonade and one Atkinspeanut butter cup.

(L) about 4 slices of salami and cheese.

(D) We went to ruby tuesdays..I had the low carb quesadilla (with low carb tortilla) and ordered wings but only had 2 or 3. I did eat one rib and 4 fries to be exact. BUT...........my friend ordered to chocolate cake and ice cream.....ughhhhh so I had a few bites of that!

I realize now, that I havent been concentrating so much as to WHY I cheat!!!

I have been focusing more on sole willpower which is not workign obviously......but think I better start asking myself why. I may do this for social reasons perhaps. I think this because this friend of mine who is like a sister, we always have gone ou t to eat etc. this is our social time together. Anyway, I didn;t lose it after that cake, which is what I normally do. I tend to go overboard once I cheat but. tonight, I didn;t I made a mistake and didn;t over do it afterwards.

Exercise, I was not able to get to the gym, my daughter is borderline to being admitted to hospital (asthma issues) so I have been tending to her all day and night. I had to rush her to the ER late last night and literally slept about 3 hours and then a full day of taking care of her. However, I did do my 3 mile WATP tape about an hour ago! Tomorrow, I plan on doing it twice and will definitly try to get to the gym! Till then.
renee

oh goodness renee! poor dd! i hope that she is feeling better, that's horrible that she's battling asthma so bad. here's a :hug: for her, and a :hug: for you as well! you only got 3 hours of sleep and you did the watp anyway?? you're amazing girl! try not to overextend yourself too much though, make sure to listen to your body if it needs some rest ::yes::

and i am so proud of you for last night! you could have easily just gone into binge mode once you had the teensy bit of dessert, but look at you sweetie, you didn't! you're making lifestyle changes, and you're learning how to make it through social events and still stick to your plan as closely as possible. a few bites of cake, that happens in life! that is just so wonderful that you didn't use it as an excuse to throw the whole day away. renee, just look at the progress you are making. it makes me so happy and all warm and fuzzy inside :teeth: :goodvibes

hope you have a good day today, and that dd gets much better :sunny:

Renee,
Hope dd is doing better today. Here is a :grouphug: for you both. Stay out of the shed.

Thanks you guys......... didnt write yesterday, my friends came by so here goes.....

yesterday
(B) one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkinsbread. (WHAT ELSE LOL)
(L) no lunch....... planning on going out to dinner.
(D) hit fridays with the hubby, I had the wings and a few nachos.
AND YES.........some of his dessert.
with a diet coke.
When I got home my friends were here. I did have one glass of wine but late night I had a breakfast burrito! about 23 carbs!

Today is saturday which is when I usually go nuts but today I am actually home and have nothing planned. so far........
for breakfast I have my usual its about 3 oclock and I havent had lunch so I keep telling myself, I could have some oreos and cheat a little but I am not!
as soon as I get off I will have an atkins ice cream bar! for dinner, I am not sure my dad said he was coming over and mentioned pizza so Ill just eat the cheese!

Havent weighed myself and I actually dont caare to! what a miricle!

Anyway Ill try and write later if not definitly tomorrow.

till then
renee

i did not have the oreos and did have the ice cream (atkins) later last night we did not order pizza but I made the kids cocktail franks in busciuts. I had about 4 of those with no bread and an atkins bagel with butter. I didnt eat anything else the rest of the evening.

Today was a different story I did pretty bad food wise.

(B) a atkins bagel with cream cheese and sugar free jelly.
(L) finally,,,,,,,,, those cookies. but they were chips ahoy and a glass of milk.
(D) not much of a dinner..........I fed the family and picked from the table ! UGHHHH.
i had a piece of texas toast with bruschetta and about 4 spoonfuls of potatoes augratin! yuck all carbs!

My son just came up with a ring ding too!

A day day all together didnt eat much and the little I ate was bad!

OH I also had a piece of salami and cheese.

Drank all my water however but no exercise just did lots of yard work.
till tomorrow.............
I willd efinitely exercise then!
renee

Morning Renee,

It's a new day and a new week. Time to start over and head in the right direction. Onward and downward. So here's a :grouphug: to get your morning off to a good start.

PS I read yesterdays menu and I don't think your slip up was really that bad.

hey renee, sorry about yesterday. but just pick yourself up and move forward. get in that exercise, i know you can do it! and think about how great you feel after you get that exercise done. hope that gets you moving :). and just do your best to stick to your eating plan today. i know it's hard after going off plan to get back on, but i know you can do it. good luck sweetie, hope you have a great day :hug:

HIa gain.......didnt get a chance to post yesterday and was real upset about this plateauing.....how frustrating!In case no one has followed my thread in WISH, I got the stupid scale back out and was weighed and measured yesterday (last time was january 31) I have not lost an inch and have gained a pound! I am considering this KISS adtkins thing but I would really have to set myself up and be home the whole time. Too much tempation away from home. Today, however, I am not feeling so in the dumps....thanks to WISH, I posted that I wanted to give up which is how I felt yesterday and of course everyone posted back such positive things, it got me moving again. Yesterday is as followed.........
(B) atkins bagel with cream cheese and sugar free jelly

(L) no lunch, I ate my bagel at noon.

(D) a piece of sirlion and nothing more ( I know I shoudl have had some veggies but I wasnt hungry!)

(S) an atkins ice cream bar and a sugar free jello.

Drank all water, my usual coffee and got to the gym!
Till tonight,

renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter