Post your DVC pictures here

2240092870101057685S600x600Q85.jpg

This was from our last trip 9/08...then our little monster was born and we haven't had a chance to get back yet :) But we'll be at BCV 11/10! I can NOT wait!

2240092870101057685S600x600Q85.jpg

This was from our last trip 9/08...then our little monster was born and we haven't had a chance to get back yet :) But we'll be at BCV 11/10! I can NOT wait!

I love this picture! We haven't been back since December 2008 and are anxiously looking forward to our trip arriving 11/28/10. However, I have to cancel 2 of the studios at BWV due to huge car repair :sad1: But am hoping I can keep the 2-bdrm boardwalk villa (we rented points from a very nice DVC owner). This was supposed to be our family reunion trip - my oldest 2 sons haven't been back since 1997 and my youngest 2 sons have never been so I'm still holding onto the hope that even if I have to cancel the studios, I will get a room somehow somewhere by the time we go.

Thanks heaven! I literally have this in our living room and look at it every day....my DS will be 22 mo when we go...so I am SUPER excited...nothing like a good WDW visit with the family to make everyone happy!! And this picture is such a great reminder!

Although, this will probably be our last stay at BCV for awhile. With a kiddo BLT will probably be where we stay most often after this next trip. Plus it's our home resort which helps some!

Dman67 - Love your pics of our home away from home! If all goes right, we will be there arriving 11/28/10 for 5 nights with boardwalk view. Can't wait!

Dman67 - Love your pics of our home away from home! If all goes right, we will be there arriving 11/28/10 for 5 nights with boardwalk view. Can't wait!

Thanks! We thoroughly enjoyed out stay last week. Still going through the roughly 550+ pictures that we took during the week. Picture collage to follow soon. :)

Our resent trip to BLT. We will be going again this Oct and staying in a Grand Villa, lake view with our family...smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter