Post your DVC pictures here

We just returned from the Boardwalk as well, here are some photos:

Me with the scary chair in the lobby:
DSC_0815.jpg

This is funny. Those chairs always creep me out! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I'll be at BWV's in Sept. I'll have to get my own picture with the "creepy" chair.

Julia

This is funny! We were there that morning, I know because it looks like the day before the beginning of the show. March 2nd, and the only day Mickey was there without glasses. The next day we went back and he was wearing glasses.

The funny thing is, looking in the back, to the left, the man with the blue sweat shirt on holding hands with the woman, which you can only see her light blue arm, IS ME!! I was wearing that sweat shirt, which looks bulky, over 2 others because it was so cold that day, I had a white hat on, my wife had a dark colored bag over her shoulder, and I had sneakers on with some yellow features.

What are the chances!!!

This is funny! We were there that morning, I know because it looks like the day before the beginning of the show. March 2nd, and the only day Mickey was there without glasses. The next day we went back and he was wearing glasses.

The funny thing is, looking in the back, to the left, the man with the blue sweat shirt on holding hands with the woman, which you can only see her light blue arm, IS ME!! I was wearing that sweat shirt, which looks bulky, over 2 others because it was so cold that day, I had a white hat on, my wife had a dark colored bag over her shoulder, and I had sneakers on with some yellow features.

What are the chances!!!

You are right! What are the chances. That is weird, I think that is the first time I have seen it here with all the pictures posted by everyone.

What are the chances!!!

Mickeysduck,

That is funny. We must have passed because I came out the double doors you were headed toward just before I took that photo.

:goodvibes

Beautiful pictures of the wilderness Lodge. I have never thought to take the picture down to the floor like that....I will next month.

Cheryl

Cheryl... too funny... I am sitting here showing my husband the pictures, and I said to him... we have to go there next month and get pictures....

Scary.... great minds think alike :goodvibes

Cheryl... too funny... I am sitting here showing my husband the pictures, and I said to him... we have to go there next month and get pictures....

Scary.... great minds think alike :goodvibes

that is funny......:goodvibes

I am getting our trip tic ready and looking at hotels in South Carolina for the way down...there are no Marriott's right off 95 in SC

che

Cheryl, I believed we have stopped at Fairfield Inn's on the way down in SC and they are the same parent company.... check that out. :goodvibes

IMG_0166-2.jpg

BLT from Ft. Wilderness Ferry.

IMG_0234.jpg

Grand Floridian Sunrise and Fog, from BLT Villa 8028

IMG_0053-2.jpg

CR at Sunrise, Skyway from BLT, view from Villa 8028

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter