Post your DVC pictures here

You are right! What are the chances. That is weird, I think that is the first time I have seen it here with all the pictures posted by everyone.

they have a thread about this on the one disboard here. It is about crowd pics and do you see yourself in my crowd picture

People post the dates of their pics and others who may have been there the same time look andsee if they have been caught on the other persons pic.
I dont think it happend much..so this is cool you would post your pic there!! You would have a winner :woohoo:

Disney Jen and DenLo, Love the BLT pictures can't wait till 8 May when we will be there! Thanks for posting them!

they have a thread about this on the one disboard here. It is about crowd pics and do you see yourself in my crowd picture

People post the dates of their pics and others who may have been there the same time look andsee if they have been caught on the other persons pic.
I dont think it happend much..so this is cool you would post your pic there!! You would have a winner :woohoo:

I looked but could not find that thread. Do you have a link to it? Thanks!

We just got back from Hilton Head Island on Spring Break. Mys kid's really like Shadow and B'lou Crabbe.

IMAGE_177.jpg

IMAGE_176.jpg

IMAGE_180.jpg

IMAGE_181.jpg

Beautiful pics, Jen! You didn't necessarily book a boardwalk view but got a fantastic one anyway! (an old friend of mine and I stayed in the room right above the art gallery and were on the third floor. The balcony was huge - we loved sitting out there in the mornings to have coffee and just people watch. We have a boardwalk view in late November for a 2-bedroom plus 2 studios and we are so excited!) Thanks for sharing!

We too just got back from Hilton Head. What a week! All adult trip, stayed in building 13, perfect spot for an all adult party.
Here's a pic of the sunset from our balcony...

ry%3D400

Beautiful pics, Jen! You didn't necessarily book a boardwalk view but got a fantastic one anyway! (an old friend of mine and I stayed in the room right above the art gallery and were on the third floor. The balcony was huge - we loved sitting out there in the mornings to have coffee and just people watch. We have a boardwalk view in late November for a 2-bedroom plus 2 studios and we are so excited!) Thanks for sharing!

We loved this view and location.

We usually book BW view as we like to have our morning coffee on the balcony as well as night cap on the balcony. We love the 5th floor!!

I know it's spring outside but I'm finally getting a chance to get these up. They are from Our December visit to WDW.

PC120199.JPG

Decoration on the Contemporary
PC120119.JPG

Decorations in Boardwalk's Lobby
PC110206.JPG

One of our favorite shots of the entire trip! During Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Thanks!

This one isn't exactly DVC either but I guess you can see a little bit of BLT in the background. :)

Disney_Monorail_020610.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter