Poly pics thread

google *********** for the unofficial disney poly site. this is a great place to learn about poly. we used this site to research before booking stay at poly. great info.

you may be thinking of ***********. That is a great site!:thumbsup2

also known as tikimans unofficial website

Hi! I think we live near each other!

Where are you from?

Here are some...from the back :sunny:

IMG_5328.jpg

...and from the front :sunny:

IMG_5314.jpg

:cold:

is the volcano pool just a large hot tub and stays heated? it will finally freeze here tonite, sure would be nice if my pool did that.

Single digit dance for me today!!!!!!

as for the pool, i am pretty sure it must be heated, as all the WDW pools, are - aren't they? I am so looking forward to that pool right about now -- it has gotten to freezing here tonight too... :(
YUCK.

Single digit dance for me today!!!!!!

as for the pool, i am pretty sure it must be heated, as all the WDW pools, are - aren't they? I am so looking forward to that pool right about now -- it has gotten to freezing here tonight too... :(
YUCK.

9 days :) will be hard to leave the poly this time of year to got back to RI. i just thought it was cold in mississippi. its actually in the 60s right now.

Last year we stayed at CSR with its HUGE pool. We had no trouble finding a spot to swim...even in crowded summer. I'm am so afraid that next July when we are at the Poly that there will not be an inch of pool to swim in! It looks so small in comparison to the other resort pools we encountered. (CSR, POFQ, and CR)

Should I just scrap pool time altogether? We usually swim in the afternoons (along with everyone else, I'm sure!)

This is a picture of the fountain when exiting the Poly to get to the monorail! I think the next picture is the waterfall in the same area. *Sigh* I wish I was there now! :sad1:

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

I am speechless. Great pictures today Steve and J.C.&ALI'SMOM! Beautiful lighting in both sets.

My first ever visit to WDW was two years ago for our wedding. We were supposed to stay at the Poly but plans changed and we ended up at BWI. We loved it there!!!

By sheer luck, I am attending a conference next year. The "back-up" hotel is the Poly! :faint: So that's where DH and I will be staying. I can't wait and can only look forward to being able to post my own pics here about this time next year!;)

Thanks for the nice comments about my photos :)

Here is the GF from the same balcony...

IMG_5211.jpg

Space Mtn...

IMG_5210.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

Great pics!!! It's getting closer for me now!! Can't wait!!

I agree, Caitsmomma! :thumbsup2 All these pictures got me to buy a new camera so I can post Poly pics when we return to RI too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter