Poly pics thread

Tropical paradise :sunny:

IMG_5334.jpg

Thanks so much guys! I come here now daily to get my "fix"before we go!! LOL :)

Keep those pics coming! I am down to 14 days from today!!

I just switched our stay to the Poly yesterday AM and I have been coming back here to look at all of your pictures.
I can't wait!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful trip MS! We nearly always stay Poly concierge and are so spoiled by the resort we don't go anywhere else! Love seeing all the pics! Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks mrincredible! I love posting (and taking photos) but I will have to wait a few days before posting more, photobucket is telliing me I am close to reaching my bandwidth limit :confused3

WOW! This thread is fantastic! We are booked mid-January for the Poly for our first ever trip for more that one day or staying onsite (inlaws in Merritt Island so we've been over to MK for the day). This has been a dream of mine since I first went as a little girl, and it will be a Christmas surprise for my children, so I'm not sure it's possible for me to be more excited! Seeing your beautiful pictures has certainly heightened my anticipation however! Thanks so much for sharing, and please do keep up the great work! I will be back regularly until we go so I can get a "fix"!:cool1:

This has been a dream of mine since I first went as a little girl

Me too! In 1981, I stayed at the CR with my parents, but every time we rode the monorail through the Poly it looked so amazing. I think we even went to the Luau. Would it have been running then?:confused3 Anyway, during that first trip over 26 years ago I decided that someday I would stay at the Poly. I am working on making that dream come true!

I love this site. You guys are great!

Poly is my favorite resort, and the only one I will stay at. Thanks for the pics and the building excitement for my trip in 318 days :)

Thanks mrincredible! I love posting (and taking photos) but I will have to wait a few days before posting more, photobucket is telliing me I am close to reaching my bandwidth limit :confused3

Hi! I think we live near each other!:goodvibes

WOW! This thread is fantastic! We are booked mid-January for the Poly for our first ever trip for more that one day or staying onsite (inlaws in Merritt Island so we've been over to MK for the day). This has been a dream of mine since I first went as a little girl, and it will be a Christmas surprise for my children, so I'm not sure it's possible for me to be more excited! Seeing your beautiful pictures has certainly heightened my anticipation however! Thanks so much for sharing, and please do keep up the great work! I will be back regularly until we go so I can get a "fix"!:cool1:

I am sooooo excited for you!!! I have been in love with the Poly ever since I first went there in the mid-70's! What an amazing surprise for your kids! :santa:

Me too! In 1981, I stayed at the CR with my parents, but every time we rode the monorail through the Poly it looked so amazing. I think we even went to the Luau. Would it have been running then?:confused3 Anyway, during that first trip over 26 years ago I decided that someday I would stay at the Poly. I am working on making that dream come true!

We were probably there at the same time;) ! I was spellbound by the Poly, too. You could swim in the beach then (useless trivia). Yes, the Luau opened in 1973, so you very well may have seen it in 1981! I have stayed at the Poly several times since then, the love has rubbed off on my daughters, too! My wish, though, is to one day stay concierge level with an MK view! Hmmmmm, 15th anniversary is coming up....?

Pixie dust to you for dreams coming true!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter