Poly pics thread

Resurrecting this thread...

IMG_5209.jpg

Thanks J.C.&ALI'SMOM! I've been visiting every day ...hoping for some eye candy to hold me until January, but lately pickings have been slim!! Come on guys! Help me hold on a little longer!
popcorn::

It hasn't been called Epcot Center for a long time! I guess this sign has been around a long time too ;)

IMG_5201.jpg

Walkway to the TTC...

IMG_4956.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

I was going to post these in the Room view thread, but it's been closed, so I guess I'll post them here. Anyone know why that thread was closed? :confused3

This is the view from my Garden view room in Niue 1705:
225944262-XL.jpg

If you took a couple steps around the big bush you could see this:
225944666-L.jpg

Have loads of photos from our visit there earlier this month. I've never posted a photo before and am not entierely sure how to do it so any help would be greatly appreicated!!

Here is the view from our patio in Aotearoa:

poly2007view.jpg

We would just watch the monorails go by every few minutes. I loved this view! :cloud9:

We had a similar view from our third floor room in the same building, second last room on the end closest to the luau in 1992. The monorail would zoom by so quietly yet it felt so close that you almost reach out and touch it! DS was so excited!

Polyroom-035ed.jpg

Have loads of photos from our visit there earlier this month. I've never posted a photo before and am not entierely sure how to do it so any help would be greatly appreicated!!

Sweet Pea UK... You'll need to upload your pics on a photo site, like photobucket (free).
Then you will see 4 addresses below each pic:
Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code
Copy the "IMG Code" link then paste it in your reply...and voila !! :goodvibes

DSC_0427-1.jpg

Sweet Pea UK, I "stole" this off another thread for you. Hope it helps. By the way, I would love to see your hometown.

Easiest is to set up an online hosting account, like www.photobucket.com. It's free, works very well here with the boards, many use it.

Once set up, just follow the steps on that site to upload a picture, or pictures. Once uploaded, just go back to where you can see your pictures in your photobucket album and do a single left mouse click on the line of code that has IMG Code words before it (just click on the code itself, once). That will copy all that is needed to make the picture show up here, including any necessary code tags (do not add anything). Come back here, go to a post, single right mouse click and select paste. That's it!! :thumbsup2 Do a preview, see how it looks. If good, then post.

If you are using a picture in a signature, make sure you read their current rules in the 'sticky' that Bill has at the top of this board. If you do not have any photo edit software to resize a photo before uploading, for a signature, I would suggest maybe selecting the 'thumbnail size (160 X 120) in the 'Uploading Options' link that is right below the Upload Images & Videos box there in Photobucket, that should keep a picture within their current signature rules here.

Any problems or questions, just ask.

ETA....Welcome to both of you to the DIS. :wave:

JC & Ali's Mom - Thanks for the great pictures!!! I just made reservations for July at the Poly and now I really am sure we made the right choice!!!:Pinkbounc

Does anyone have any pics of Hawaii? We're staying there next October :goodvibes .

This is the waterfall/fountain area that is at the entrance to the GCH from the parking lot, but it was taken from overhead, at the monorail station.

IMG_4743.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter