Poly pics thread

This is the waterfall/fountain area that is at the entrance to the GCH from the parking lot, but it was taken from overhead, at the monorail station.

Nice shot !! :thumbsup2
I remember when there used to be large goldfish in that area..:cloud9:

DSC_00640694.jpg

These have me so excited for next year! We just got back from a week at POR, and were able to book the Poly on a bounceback offer for a week next September! Can't wait! :banana:

Oh, how I miss the Poly. I only had the pleasure of staying once and it was this fall , but that was all it took. I am hooked for life.

I too am hooked!!! we are just back from a week there, it was incredible!

We will be there also; but arrive Saturday. It's been 3 years this December since our last visit to the poly:santa: I can't wait to enter the lobby and see and smell all the tropical plants! :tinker: :santa:

I am oh so jealous! :cold: :cold: :cold::sad:

Have fun you guys! Don't worry about us, we'll still be cold and jealous when you return. :scared1:

I am oh so jealous! :cold: :cold: :cold::sad:

Have fun you guys! Don't worry about us, we'll still be cold and jealous when you return. :scared1:

Yep ITA !!

Will be anticipating those Poly pics and keep the cold here :cold: ,so, you have great warm weather..too !!! :sunny:

Your pictures are great. Cant wait for our trip so I can see some of these great locations in and around the Poly. You are definitely helping me cope with the next six months until Poly stay. Keep these great shots coming. Thank you very much. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I love it when people enjoy the photos because I have a great time taking them. I do have plenty more ;)

You guys take awesome pictures...It's going to be a stretch to stay at the Polynesian. We were going to stay at Pop, but looking at these pictures makes it tough.

I'm lying actually it doesn't....I would love to stay at the Polynesian no questions asked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter