Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT, BWV, AKL, AUL & RIV $18-$22 per point up to 750 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzaman12

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Hi, there! I've owned DVC points for over a decade now and they've been very good to our family. Our original block of points is at BLT and is pretty sizable.

I also have BWV and AKL points and have recently added AUL and RIV contracts.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points for each of our home resorts.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property.

Please remember that any personal information needs to be shared via the DM system, not as a reply to this post. You can read more about how to use the system here.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!

Hi Pizzaman, I came across your post and the disboards in general while researching how to rent DVC from someone. We are relatively experienced Disney travellers and some of our family own DVC but we have always just booked hotels so this would be new for us. I have followed the link you provided and will get some posting done so we can use the PM function on the site.

There are 2 of us and we are looking to travel on 11/02/23 for 4 nights

Since we are only a few months out I understand it can be a bit of a toss-up to get a reservation. We would love to stay somewhere like the Grand Floridian or Boardwalk but are interested in whatever availability there might be.

Please let me know if you think you might be able to help us out!

Hi Pizzaman, I came across your post and the disboards in general while researching how to rent DVC from someone. We are relatively experienced Disney travellers and some of our family own DVC but we have always just booked hotels so this would be new for us. I have followed the link you provided and will get some posting done so we can use the PM function on the site.

There are 2 of us and we are looking to travel on 11/02/23 for 4 nights

Since we are only a few months out I understand it can be a bit of a toss-up to get a reservation. We would love to stay somewhere like the Grand Floridian or Boardwalk but are interested in whatever availability there might be.

Please let me know if you think you might be able to help us out!

Hi, there! Studios are sold out for your dates. Please let me know if you want me to check other dates or room types!

Hi, there! Studios are sold out for your dates. Please let me know if you want me to check other dates or room types!
Thanks for checking for us! Would you mind checking 1BR and Studio for check in on 11/01/23 for 5 nights.

Thanks for checking for us! Would you mind checking 1BR and Studio for check in on 11/01/23 for 5 nights.
Unfortunately, nothing for those dates either. Just a scattering of 1 or 2 nights across all the Resorts.

I am, though availability is usually very tight at Disneyland for DVC.
Yeah I figured it would be just like GCV. Do you mind just checking for anytime in December or January. Tuesday and Wednesdays work best but open to any Sunday through Thursday. One or two nights is good. Just a studio is needed but willing to see what they have. Trying to decide if I want to renew my magic key since I want to stay at one of them to see if I might want to buy in. Thank you in advance for your time and effort. It's much appreciated

I’m looking at a couple different dates;
10/25-10/29 studio
3/7-3/10 studio or 1B

Hello! I am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom at BLT for 9/30-10/7. Dates have some wiggle room. Thank you!!

Hello Pizzaman12. I don't believe I have enough points to DM you. However, how does availability at WDW look during March 24th - 29th or March 24th - 30th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter