Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT, BWV, AKL, AUL & RIV $18-$22 per point up to 750 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, We are looking for the following:

• Check in date - check out date: January 13 - 22, 2024
• Top resort choices: Polynesian or Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk.
• Room type (Studio, 1BR, 2BR, Villa): Studio
• Room view (Standard, Savana, Lake view, etc.): Standard is fine.
• Number of people traveling in the party? 4 (2 adults & a 12 year old and a 9 year old).

We are also willing to do a split stay if we can't get a reservation for the full time.

Thanks! :D

Hi, We are looking for the following:

• Check in date - check out date: January 13 - 22, 2024
• Top resort choices: Polynesian or Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk.
• Room view (Standard, Savana, Lake view, etc.): Standard is fine.
• Number of people traveling in the party? 4 (2 adults & a 12 year old and a 9 year old).

We are also willing to do a split stay if we can't get a reservation for the full time.

Thanks! :D
Hi, there! The only properties where I see that sort of availability are OKW and SSR. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions or search other dates for you.

Good morning, Pizzaman12! I am looking for the following:
  • Check-in and Check-out dates: May 9-13 (but somewhat flexible)
  • Top resort choices: Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk or Polynesian
  • Room view (Standard, Savana, Lake view, etc.): Standard
  • Number of people traveling in the party? 2 adults
Let me know if there is any availability for those dates/resorts at your earliest convenience! Thanks so much for your help!

Good morning,

We are experienced DVC renters looking for the following to cap off our November travels:
  • Check-in and Check-out dates: November 26-27 (one night)
  • Top resort choices: Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk
  • Room type (Studio, 1BR, 2BR, Villa): 1BR
  • Room view (Standard, Savana, Lake view, etc.): any
Anything available?

Hi!
  • Check-in and Check-out dates: sept 18, 22 *2024*
  • Top resort choices: boardwalk or beach club
  • Number of people traveling in the party? 3 adults
Please let me know if you have anything available! Aware we can’t book yet :) thanks!

Hello!

June 2, 2024 - June 7, 2024
BWV 1 bedroom boardwalk view
2 adults, 3 children (15,12,6)

Thank you!!

Let me know if there is any availability for those dates/resorts at your earliest convenience! Thanks so much for your help!
Hi, there! If you can adjust your arrival date to May 11th there's plenty of availability the rest of the month.

I do see availability at Grand Floridian and Riviera if you're interested.

Hello! My family is looking for a 4 night stay (3/20-3/24) in a 2BR at AKL Kidani. Savannah view. Would you be able to assist?

Last edited:
Good morning,

We are experienced DVC renters looking for the following to cap off our November travels:
  • Check-in and Check-out dates: November 26-27 (one night)
  • Top resort choices: Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk
  • Room type (Studio, 1BR, 2BR, Villa): 1BR
  • Room view (Standard, Savana, Lake view, etc.): any
Anything available?
Hi, there! Apologies for the delay in replying. The only 1BR I see available is BLT. Please let me know if you’re interested in booking there.

Hi!
  • Check-in and Check-out dates: sept 18, 22 *2024*
  • Top resort choices: boardwalk or beach club
  • Number of people traveling in the party? 3 adults
Please let me know if you have anything available! Aware we can’t book yet :) thanks!
PM Sent!

Hello!

June 2, 2024 - June 7, 2024
BWV 1 bedroom boardwalk view
2 adults, 3 children (15,12,6)

Thank you!!
Hi, there! Unfortunately, I don’t have enough BWV points left to make that booking. You may want to find someone who owns at BWV and can help you while availability is still good.

Hello! My family is looking for a 4 night stay (3/20-3/24) in a 2BR at AKL Kidani. Savannah view. Would you be able to assist?
Hi, there! I can assist! I do see a 2BR available for those dates for a total of 226 points. It doesn’t look like I can send you a DM yet. If you read the first post you can find instructions on how to be able to send direct messages. We can handle your booking from there!

Good morning, I would like to see if any studios are available for 1/25-1/30 2024, 5 nights, 2 adults. I would prefer AKL or BWV but OKW and Saratoga are fine as well. Thanks.

Hello - I'm looking for three studios (one can be a duo studio) March 1-5 at any Disneyland property.
We've got three families of two adults and two families each with two kids under 7.

Hello - I'm looking for three studios (one can be a duo studio) March 1-5 at any Disneyland property.
We've got three families of two adults and two families each with two kids under 7.
Hi, there! Unfortunately I only see single nights available during that window. Please let me know if there's anything else I can check for you.

Im looking for a trip for either 9/17 -9/22 or around that time period for 5 nights at Disney World. Open to any resort really but looking for a 1 bedbroom prefered but open to a studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter