Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT, BWV, AKL, AUL & RIV $18-$22 per point up to 750 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also do Saratoga Springs 2 bed preferred for Jan 7-13th 2024. Please send message if wanting to book. Thanks.

Looking for a studio for 7 nights, any resort. Dates are flexible but would prefer the first three weeks in may. Thank you.

Hi, there! I do see availability in the first 3 weeks of may but I can’t send you a direct message. If you read the instructions in the first post of this thread you’ll see the steps to do so. Thanks!

Hi, there! I do see availability in the first 3 weeks of may but I can’t send you a direct message. If you read the instructions in the first post of this thread you’ll see the steps to do so. Thanks!
Unfortunately I can’t send messages just yet. 😟

Looking for 2 bed at Riviera Jan 7-13 or Jan 8-14 2024.
Hi, there! I'm seeing the 8th to the 11th open in a 2BR right now, but the rest of the dates are booked. Please let me know if you want me to check any other dates or if you're interested in booking.U
Any availability for AKL Studio Savanna View from 11/11/23 to 11/18/23?
Unfortunately I don't see availability for that. Can I check something else for you?

Hi there! We have always rented from a friend but this year she is needing all her points for her own trip.

Is there availability for Disneyland Hotel DVC for March 30-April 3 for a 4-person standard view studio?

Thank you!

Hi, there! I'm seeing the 8th to the 11th open in a 2BR right now, but the rest of the dates are booked. Please let me know if you want me to check any other dates or if you're interested in booking.U

Unfortunately I don't see availability for that. Can I check something else for you?
Is there any availability for a 1BR Savanna View at Jambo House for those dates or similar?

Or is there any availability at Saratoga Springs for a 1BR on those dates?

Hi I know you can only book out 11 months out but also that the BWV standard rooms go fast.
I want September 15-20 2024
When would be best to reach out a weeks before those days open or a couple days before ?

Hi, there! I've owned DVC points for over a decade now and they've been very good to our family. Our original block of points is at BLT and is pretty sizable.

I also have BWV and AKL points and have recently added AUL and RIV contracts.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points for each of our home resorts.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property.

Please remember that any personal information needs to be shared via the DM system, not as a reply to this post. You can read more about how to use the system here.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!
Any 1 bedroom availability Oct 13-15 in any resort?

Hi there! We have always rented from a friend but this year she is needing all her points for her own trip.

Is there availability for Disneyland Hotel DVC for March 30-April 3 for a 4-person standard view studio?

Thank you!
Hi, there! Those dates are available but I don't own contracts at those properties. I can only book those dates 7 months out (roughly a week from now). You may want to look for someone who has a contract at Disneyland, or check back with me next week. Disneyland is a high demand DVC property so you may want to try to find someone this week who can grab it before it's gone.

Looking for 2 bed at Boulder Ridge Jan 7- 13 2024 dates might be switchable

Hi, there! Currently I just see single nights (the 9th and the 10th) in different views. Please let me know if there's anything else I can search for you.

Is there any availability for a 1BR Savanna View at Jambo House for those dates or similar?

Or is there any availability at Saratoga Springs for a 1BR on those dates?

Hi, there! I don't see anything at Jambo but I do see availability at SSR for a 1BR:

1BR Standard 1/7-1/13: $3,100
1BR Preferred 1/7-1/13: $3,650

You'll need to be a bit more active on Disboards to send me a direct message so we can move forward with a booking. The first post in this thread has instructions on how to do that.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions!

Hi I know you can only book out 11 months out but also that the BWV standard rooms go fast.
I want September 15-20 2024
When would be best to reach out a weeks before those days open or a couple days before ?

Sent you a DM!

Hi,

We're looking for a BWV studio, June 22-27 or open to split stay with boulder ridge. 4 adults and a two year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter