Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

A outside shot at night of the store in NYC

NYC047.jpg

Two inside shots, sorry they aren't of the store itself and the merchandise, just me and Cruella.

NYC078.jpg

NYC079.jpg

Cool Pics Barbossa

The Evil Queen is a big fave of mine, met her at DHS and I was just about speechless.....you gotta love the villians and they dont come better than her.....well Malificent runs her a close second

Cool Pics Barbossa

The Evil Queen is a big fave of mine, met her at DHS and I was just about speechless.....you gotta love the villians and they dont come better than her.....well Malificent runs her a close second

I know. I saw her ONCE at DHS. I literally ran to the line and then she left as soon as I got in so finding her has become my mission so to speak. She's my hero. Even living an hour away and having an annual pass doesn't make finding her easier though, haven't seen her since. I love her, Maleficent and as for guy villains Captain Hook hands down.

Sorry about the above pictures, I just realized I posted them on the park gift shop thread instead of the resort one! I hope someone enjoys them anyway!!

Well this is from a gift shop in Epcot. Its the one as you first get into World Showcase. I took a pic of the shirt because I was too darn cheap:headache: . Now I wish I had bought the darn shirt... it would look so much better on me instead of a picture:lmao:
Have any of you guys kicked yourself for not buying something at WDW?
so here it is...
:sad2:

fl2009602.jpg
[/IMG]

Well this is from a gift shop in Epcot. Its the one as you first get into World Showcase. I took a pic of the shirt because I was too darn cheap:headache: . Now I wish I had bought the darn shirt... it would look so much better on me instead of a picture:lmao:
so here it is...

fl2009602.jpg
[/IMG]

I bought that shirt in 12/07 and bought the hoodie that matches in 10/08:thumbsup2

So I happened to stumble upon this thread last night and came across the photos of the Partners Statue that you can buy. I told my DH about it because that is his favorite statue. So he told me that it will be a mission when we go to buy it for our house :cool1: I just hope it doesn't break the bank ;)

so here it is...

fl2009602.jpg
[/IMG]

DD11 wanted that hoodie that matches that shirt when we were there last year.. I think Im gonna grab it for her and surprise her when I go back.. I kicked myself for not buying it then..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter