Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Animal Kingdom.

IMG_3838.jpg

Love these.. Im a Precious Moments collector.. DH got me the one where she is holding Mickeys hand on one of our trips last year..

Epcot - MouseGear.

IMG_2849.jpg

I see the sleeve to the hoodie right there! The white one with all the faces on it.. Gotta get it.. I also really like that bag.. I think I will put that on my list.. I bought the "One Mouse One World" christmas ornament last year and really love it..

Thanks..

Hey everyone, I stopped by the World of Disney store here in NYC to pick up a couple of Vinylmation, and I remembered to bring my camera along to snap some pictures for all of you! Enjoy!

028.jpg

The Vinylmation window display on 5th Ave

029.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

038.jpg

Taken from the 3rd floor looking down on the 2nd

040.jpg

042.jpg

Hey everyone, I stopped by the World of Disney store here in NYC to pick up a couple of Vinylmation, and I remembered to bring my camera along to snap some pictures for all of you! Enjoy!

028.jpg

The Vinylmation window display on 5th Ave

029.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

038.jpg

Taken from the 3rd floor looking down on the 2nd

040.jpg

042.jpg

Hey, I was just there yesterday! :goodvibes

Are there any pictures of the gift shop in France at Epcot? The one with the perfume and makeup? I looked through the last five pages and didn't see any. I'm loving this thread by the way.

This thread has convinced me I need to remortgage my house before flying out to Disney. Also, that food isn't essential for living ;)

Seriously, I can't wait to go, and it has convinced me more than ever that all the extra hours I'm working at the moment will be so worth it in 130 days time!!

My DH just caught me looking at this thread and now he's worried that we're going to spend way more money than we can afford when we go on our trip. :confused3 I'm a fiend when it comes to shopping, especially for kitchen stuff.

Can anyone tell me where this display can be found? It looks like quite a few fellow Oklahomans pictured here. Just curious as I've never noticed it before.

DSC04848.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That may have been from Epcot when they had the Oklahoma exhibit during the food and wine fest...

Thanks, Tink Rules. That makes sense. I wasn't there that year but I did hear about it. They served some local wines and probably alot of beef!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter