Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

disney122007epcot015.jpg

I have a couple. This one is from the store in Mexico. I had some old man (not a CM) yelling at me not to take pics:lmao: . I was like, okayyyy.. There were all kinds of people taking pics:rotfl:

fl2009618.jpg
[/IMG]

World of Disney

fl2009824.jpg
[/IMG]

I love this thread, I love to shop! I noticed people asking questions about where to get things like the Precious Moments, Crocs, and Jim Shore Disney . Well today I went to the NEX on base to pick up a birthday card and looked around a bit. First I noticed they had Disney Crocs (mickey heads and all) for $25. They had adult and kid sizes. They also had a few of the Disney Precious Moments and the one I looked at of Snow White was $49. My favorite was the Jiminy Cricket Jim Shore for $20! They also had a tinker bell one but no price tag! :( I'm not sure how much these things run for at Disney and I know they are more "magical" coming from Disney but I thought I would share. Thanks for all the pictures everyone!:disrocks:

I know this is supposed to be a park gift shop thread but would anyone happen to have any pictures of the World of Disney store in New York? We are going to NYC in about a week and a half and I am looking forward to going there! TIA if anyone does. :)

I know this is supposed to be a park gift shop thread but would anyone happen to have any pictures of the World of Disney store in New York? We are going to NYC in about a week and a half and I am looking forward to going there! TIA if anyone does. :)

Here's a photo of the outside of the NYC World of Disney store, sorry I don't have any inside shots! :)

005.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter