Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

This is the "Mickey Through the Years" watch they have been talking about on the podcast lately.

Watch.jpg

That is a lovely watch. Is that generally available in the Parks?

I got it in Sept. 08 and apparently it was still available as of last month. It is a "buy with" deal at the main park gift shops (Mouse Gear, Emporium, etc.) When I bought it, it was $15 for the watch if you were spending $30 at the store. I think the deal they discussed on the podcast recently sounded better, like $10 with a $20 purchase. The current "buy with" deal is usually posted on a little sign at the check-out registers.

Also it came in a men's size and ladies size. Same watch only the face is bigger and the band a little wider for the men's version.

Just noticed your ticker! Have a great trip and enjoy the Flower and Garden Festival!

I got it in Sept. 08 and apparently it was still available as of last month. It is a "buy with" deal at the main park gift shops (Mouse Gear, Emporium, etc.) When I bought it, it was $15 for the watch if you were spending $30 at the store. I think the deal they discussed on the podcast recently sounded better, like $10 with a $20 purchase. The current "buy with" deal is usually posted on a little sign at the check-out registers.

Also it came in a men's size and ladies size. Same watch only the face is bigger and the band a little wider for the men's version.

Just noticed your ticker! Have a great trip and enjoy the Flower and Garden Festival!

Thank you so much.

Wow that really is a deal. I shall look out for that there. I will definately get one if I can. I intend to buy tshirts and stuff anyway.

WOW! Love all the pics. I've never been to the parks before. But I am a bit of a shopaholic! LOL! :rotfl2: And I can just feel my bank account getting smaller as I look at these pics. :lmao:

This thread is the reason I need to ship a box home from WDW every time I go there...

Does anyone know if they are still selling the fringed totebags with the Mickey heads on them???

As of Feb 11th this year - yes. Many different styles, too.

I see the sleeve to the hoodie right there! The white one with all the faces on it.. Gotta get it.. I also really like that bag.. I think I will put that on my list.. I bought the "One Mouse One World" christmas ornament last year and really love it..

Thanks..

They don't have that bag anymore. I got that in Septemeber 2008 - and it was red tagged for $12.

I have that jacket, too. :goodvibes

Epcot shops from March trip.

Canada (outdoor souvenir cart)

disney3-18-09AKEpcot275.jpg

UK

disney3-18-09AKEpcot281.jpg

France

disney3-18-09AKEpcot291.jpg

Flower and Garden items.

disney3-18-09AKEpcot294.jpg

Morocco

disney3-18-09AKEpcot305.jpg

Japan - I have a lot of these because someone on our trip report wanted me to get them for her daughter.

disney3-18-09AKEpcot313.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot314.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot315.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot316.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot317.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot318.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot319.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot320.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot321.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot322.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot323.jpg

No need to ask me any questions about those things, because I know nothing about them. She wanted the pictures, and I was happy to get them, but I didn't know what I was taking pictures of! :laughing:

If you have a 6-10 year old, you probably know all about them, but my kids are grown and my grandkids are too little, so I'm out of the loop on these. I teach third grade, so I've seen some of them and have some of the cards in my desk where I have taken them up from kids who had them out at the wrong time, but I don't know what they're all about. ;)

If anyone is interested, the T-shirts in the UK pic show Charlie and Lola, and they are characters from a kids' cartoon! They both have very cute voices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter