PerkTV

I haven't paid attention to the time (and it's lasted longer than that for me), but yes, there have seemed to be regular connection issues that felt like they were taking servers offline for maintenance or something.

Has anyone else noticed that Perk seems to get quirky every night around 6 PM (now 7 PM) Eastern Time? Pretty much every app and the PC version of Perk TV seems to go down for me. It can last anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour. It's very predictable. I know it's not my internet connection, because other devices that are running have no problem connecting and running.

Someone else mentioned that on another board.

Hi, I "lurk" a lot, a little on the shy side :-) I do the Perk app, but I've never heard of the Perk code - so I went and did a Google search, but where in the app do you enter it? Thanks!

You either need to install the Perk extension in the browser on your PC (not exacly worth it in my opinion), or load Perk Browser on one of your phones. Then go to Perk.com/code in said Perk Browser app and enter the code.

You either need to install the Perk extension in the browser on your PC (not exacly worth it in my opinion), or load Perk Browser on one of your phones. Then go to Perk.com/code in said Perk Browser app and enter the code.
Thank you, I think the browser app sounds like a good route.

Thank you, I think the browser app sounds like a good route.

Good luck! I often miss out on the Perk codes because the window's small and I rarely find out about them until they've been out a day or two.

This thread is a tad on the quiet side - Don't be afraid to speak up. You should feel completely free to ask, comment, or (like I often do) just complain about Perk!

Speaking of Perk Codes...today is Pi(e) Day! The code is Pi for 31 points.

What a difference a day makes! Yesterday, I limped along and barely made half the number of points that I normally make. Today, all my apps are running smoothly and rapidly. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm just happy to see an improvement.

Hi there, I'm new to Perk. I wanted to say thanks to all of you, I found this thread extremely helpful when I was setting up this morning! It's only been a few hours, lol, but I'm excited to give it a try. Every little bit of extra money helps when planning a WDW trip!

:flower3:

well thanks a lot guy, now i'm working on another site ;)

I think i made an account here a while ago and just didn't keep up with it, but now i'm back at it again!

Hi there, I'm new to Perk. I wanted to say thanks to all of you, I found this thread extremely helpful when I was setting up this morning! It's only been a few hours, lol, but I'm excited to give it a try. Every little bit of extra money helps when planning a WDW trip!

:flower3:
You picked a good day to start. Perk has been running well today.

someone help me what are these gold tokens good for?
Accumulate 5mil of them and take $5 to starbucks and they will give you a cup of coffee.

They are worthless at the moment. I heard that there was a scratch and win game that you paid to play in tokens and you could get points in return. But I haven't tried it.

I heard that there was a scratch and win game that you paid to play in tokens and you could get points in return. But I haven't tried it.

There is. It's a huge time waste and I haven't won anything worth my trouble for it. You can periodically win Perk points, but not very many, and what you mostly win are more damn tokens. And every time you win anything (points OR tokens), you're forced to sit through an entire ad. So winning tokens 7x in a row, sitting through 7 :30 ads, then winning 3 Perk points isn't the best use of my time.

There is. It's a huge time waste and I haven't won anything worth my trouble for it. You can periodically win Perk points, but not very many, and what you mostly win are more damn tokens. And every time you win anything (points OR tokens), you're forced to sit through an entire ad. So winning tokens 7x in a row, sitting through 7 :30 ads, then winning 3 Perk points isn't the best use of my time.

My kids like to do this app, so when they are bored they will ask to earn money for Disneyland. They usually win around 100 points in 5-10 minutes of playing it, but occasionally they get really lucky and win the 500 or one time the 1,000 point. They get excited about being involved in earning Disneyland money. LOL.

My kids like to do this app, so when they are bored they will ask to earn money for Disneyland. They usually win around 100 points in 5-10 minutes of playing it, but occasionally they get really lucky and win the 500 or one time the 1,000 point. They get excited about being involved in earning Disneyland money. LOL.

I lead an unlucky life. I've never won more than 10 pts (at a time) in about an hour total messing around with it. In 10 minutes, I average around 20-25 pts.

Send them over to my house! I don't really care for any of the games.

Slave labor, I like it. 'Here kids, this game is fun and will get you to Disney sooner.' :thumbsup2

I lead an unlucky life. I've never won more than 10 pts (at a time) in about an hour total messing around with it. In 10 minutes, I average around 20-25 pts.
Yeah I am with you. I did the Pirate one for about 10 minutes last night. I got 4 points.

Slave labor, I like it. 'Here kids, this game is fun and will get you to Disney sooner.' :thumbsup2

Yeah I am with you. I did the Pirate one for about 10 minutes last night. I got 4 points.

They only ever do the monkey one. Just for kicks last night I tried it a few times and I got a 10 and a 5 in the first 5 scratches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter