PerkTV

Just saw where Perk is out of Target $25 gift cards. They have other denominations, just not $25 right now.

First time I've noticed them out of something.

For the past few days, I get a message saying there are "currently no playlists" when I open PerkTV on my iOS devices. But I am able to proceed to watch the movie or app trailers & am earning points. The message does not appear on my android device. Anyone else getting this same message? Guess as long as I am getting points it's okay; but I am curious what it means.
I'm getting a lot of "Network Error" pop ups on my iOS devices. Everything else on my home internet is running fine, so I suspect that it's Perk. No love for Apple right now on Perk.

Reactions: ICF

Just saw where Perk is out of Target $25 gift cards. They have other denominations, just not $25 right now.

First time I've noticed them out of something.
This bummed me out last night. I was specifically saving for the $25 target card.

I decided to sign up for Perk Plastik. Then I can put the money into a Discover Debit Card and use it that way and not be tied to one store.

It's been a little while, so I thought that I would bump this back to the front page.

How's Perk been running for everyone lately? I was out of town for almost a week and have just started running Perk again this morning. So far, everything seems to be running okay with the exception of Word Search on android. It keeps freezing with one second to go.

Getting frustrated with it. I have 12 devices (4x4x4) and I struggle to get $5 a day.

I've been having good luck with pop quiz. I've been getting a lot of 2 question rounds so points are adding up faster.

Only the pop quiz runs consistently for me. I've pretty much given up on Perk.

My iOS devices are definitely working better than my Androids. The past few days, I've struggled to make $5 a day, too.

It's weird, though - in between really bad stretches, sometimes I'll make $7-8 in a day. It's really up to Perk's servers and whether they feel like communicating or not that particular day. :p

Last edited:
I have 10 devices running and it's been a struggle to get about $3.50 a day out of them. Pop Quiz doesn't work on anything!

Ugh... Word Search is all but nerfed. I get lots of 0 pt games, even when using the longer time window.
I'm still getting credit (iOs devices) but one of them will get the frowny face at the end of a round instead of points on occasion.

Are you all able to run anything on Android devices? I can't find anything that will run.

I am able to run Pop quiz on my ipad pretty consistently. But I use my ipad a lot so that isn't working out too great.

Perk starting working a lot better on my droids yesterday, but like I said, I get a fair number of 0 pt Word Search - be it Perk or Womi. Pop Quiz has been kinder to me with lots of 2-question rounds, but only 1 pt per game, compared to 2 pts/game I was getting back when it ran like garbage.

Perk giveth and Perk taketh away, although not always in equal proportions.

Pop Quiz has been quirky for me since Friday night. Freezing ads and apps closing on their own frequently. I've had to so a lot of babysitting.

Has anyone else noticed that Perk seems to get quirky every night around 6 PM (now 7 PM) Eastern Time? Pretty much every app and the PC version of Perk TV seems to go down for me. It can last anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour. It's very predictable. I know it's not my internet connection, because other devices that are running have no problem connecting and running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter