PerkTV

Also, if you spend more than 19.99, you get free overnight shipping.

It will say 14.95 but will credit on invoice.

Also, if you spend more than 19.99, you get free overnight shipping.

It will say 14.95 but will credit on invoice.

I am not able to find it on their site. Guessing it's my zip code. Bummer!

Looks like the Moto Es are all gone. But the Fuels are there. I am told they work very well.

Is anyone having trouble with perk tv on android today? Mine won't run. I even reinstalled the app but it won't work. It's running fine on my iphone6 and iPad.

Is anyone having trouble with perk tv on android today? Mine won't run. I even reinstalled the app but it won't work. It's running fine on my iphone6 and iPad.
It's all over the reddit page. It's a Perk problem that's been going on for several days. I stopped running perk tv on android yesterday and moved the android phones over to another Perk app.

I don't read reedit…I guess I should! That explains why my iOS are working fine though. Will switch it to another app. Any idea what a good inexpensive phone is? I checked net 10 wireless and don't see how you get a phone there without a plan. I'd like to stay $20 or less.

I don't read reedit…I guess I should! That explains why my iOS are working fine though. Will switch it to another app. Any idea what a good inexpensive phone is? I checked net 10 wireless and don't see how you get a phone there without a plan. I'd like to stay $20 or less.
You have to be careful if you're going to buy cheap phones. You have to make sure that they will be able to run Perk. Someone posted earlier in this thread that they purchased a couple of cheap phones and they don't work for the Perk apps. The last thing that you want to do is to throw hard-earned rewards money away on useless devices. The reddit forum that I mentioned has a weekly list of cheap devices that do meet Perk specs. It might be worth checking.

Which other app do you like best for android? I have word search and pop quiz.
It changes like the wind. Sometimes Perk will nerf an app on adroid (like Perk tv right now) and at other times, iOS devices will be crappy for an app that has run smoothly forever. I switch them around whenever the need arises.

Right now, the androids that were once running Perk tv are running Perk TV Live! without problems.

I just got an Amazon Fire and Perk TV's been working on it like a charm. It's technically an Android device, although Amazon seems to be a bit more stringent about apps it allows than just Google Play, so I suspect it's been worked on a bit more to make it more stable.

I can also confirm that not all Android phones run all apps equally, or even at all. I have a couple of Alcatels that some Perk apps won't run at all (they think the phone is merely an Android simulation program), but they do run Perk Pop Quiz. They also run all the SB apps fine, so they're my double-duty ones. Checking with other Perk people before buying your phone is a good idea - I second Marionnette's advice.

And to further back her up, what works well on any phone can change day-to-day, even hour-to-hour. If something's not functioning as you think it should, try a different app. The three I most often bounce between are Word Search, Pop Quiz, and Perk TV. Just don't load too many phones on to any one app at a time.

My iOS are running great the past week or so. I am even able to do perk tv live which I haven't been able to do in a long time! Android is not doing so hot right now. I just keep rotating. Going to check out reedit since I have free time and see what I can learn over there!

I'm new to Perk... I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth the battery/electricity to run this, but I'm going to give it a try.

So- do I want tokens? What do those do? Is it worth watching the app so I can click to rate a video?

Tokens aren't worth it. Their best use is to enter sweepstakes, but the odds are so low, they're worth next to nothing.

Perk is best if you have multiple devices that you can set up to run apps while you do other things. They don't pay a lot per device, but Perk allows you to run multiple devices at the same time. So collectively, you can earn decent coin for minimal effort.

And phones and tablets generally don't use a whole lot of electricity - they have to run for hours on a tiny battery, so they're optimized to use it efficiently.

Good to know there is no point in bothering with tokens!

I only run apps on my phone. I wonder if our old phones work at all still- they couldn't hold a battery life long enough to use, but maybe if the are plugged in?

Good to know there is no point in bothering with tokens!

I only run apps on my phone. I wonder if our old phones work at all still- they couldn't hold a battery life long enough to use, but maybe if the are plugged in?

Absolutely use them! :thumbsup2 Best way to get some $ out of them! Turn off cellular access & just run wifi.

For the past few days, I get a message saying there are "currently no playlists" when I open PerkTV on my iOS devices. But I am able to proceed to watch the movie or app trailers & am earning points. The message does not appear on my android device. Anyone else getting this same message? Guess as long as I am getting points it's okay; but I am curious what it means.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!