PerkTV

EarnHoney .com You have to sign up with the same email that is linked to your PayPal account if you want to redeem for cash. They also offer Amazon GCs and have recently introduced their own plastic rewards card similar to Perk Plastic. If you post to FB thru their link after redeeming, you get 10% of your HD back.

You earn Honey Dollars (HD) by watching videos. Click on Buzz TV and you'll see the categories you can watch. You can have a couple of windows open on your computer but they cannot overlap. You earn HD for every advertisement that plays while your window is open. You can tell if you are getting credit if the "Viewability" fill up while an ad is running. Green bars for the window that you have "on top" (the window most recently clicked on by your mouse). Red bars for the window "underneath". I don't open more than 2 windows because it can overwhelm my ancient computer's graphics card.

You can also earn HD by running the EarnHoney App on android. Or by playing a puzzle game on the website. I play the game while watching TV. It runs a video on the right side of the screen while you play. You earn based on the number of video ads that run while you play. You can also do sign ups and surveys, but I never do them.
Thanks for the tips!
I just took one of my Android phones previously used for Perk and signed up for EarnHoney. So far videos are running smoothly! yay! Do you know, off-hand, the allowable limit for devices used for EarnHoney? I have 4 more older Lg Fuel phones that I could put "to work" but I don't want to step over the line on # of devices.

Thanks for the tips!
I just took one of my Android phones previously used for Perk and signed up for EarnHoney. So far videos are running smoothly! yay! Do you know, off-hand, the allowable limit for devices used for EarnHoney? I have 4 more older Lg Fuel phones that I could put "to work" but I don't want to step over the line on # of devices.
Like Perk, there is nothing in the FAQs that states how many devices you can use. I think it's intentional. I have one laptop running the videos and I do the app whenever Perk Live! is not performing well. I also run the game on a 2nd laptop in the evening when I'm watching TV. Perk is still a better earner for me, so I haven't explored adding more EH devices.

Like Perk, there is nothing in the FAQs that states how many devices you can use. I think it's intentional. I have one laptop running the videos and I do the app whenever Perk Live! is not performing well. I also run the game on a 2nd laptop in the evening when I'm watching TV. Perk is still a better earner for me, so I haven't explored adding more EH devices.
OK thanks. Having an issue confirming my EarnHoney account. The links in their email to me take me to a "404 error" webpage. Emailed their customer support about it. Sheesh! Nothing is simple!

It appears that the PerkTV app is back and running soothly (knock on wood). Here's hoping it goes well, but I am bummed I lost the points I had before.

It appears that the PerkTV app is back and running soothly (knock on wood). Here's hoping it goes well, but I am bummed I lost the points I had before.
But now Perk TV Live! isn't getting very many ads. Perk gives with one hand and takes away with the other!

Is there no way to know if a video will give you points? I just started last night and a lot more videos have played than points actually received.

Is there no way to know if a video will give you points? I just started last night and a lot more videos have played than points actually received.

It's not really about videos, it's about ads that play between videos. Depending on a lot of variables, there may or may not be enough ads to play after every video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter