• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited to say- Enjoy

I can see you’re planning
But I don’t have a clue
I thought the way to go to Disney World
Was so easy to do

Should I change my ressie?
Add desserts at 9:00
What if someone on the Dis board
Has a better narrator than mine?

Can you feel my stress tonight?
Paying off this retreat
Rentals, buses, groceries, characters
Avoiding young athletes

Planning every moment
Starts to feel so right
Should I fit the only potty break in
Morning, noon or night?

So many things to change here
Just because I can
I have the time so why not get on-line
And now choose Biergarten

Can you feel my stress tonight?
Making lists for days
Shopping, packing, even lists of lists
Can calm my neurotic ways

And should my spreadsheet disappear
Or my husband whine
If you don’t see me on the boards again
I may…. have…. lost….. my mind……………

I LOVE this! Very creative, and so true :lmao:

Happy Monday, everyone!

It's 65 days for me today. Yay! I can't wait until it's only a couple of months away.

No WDW planning for me today, unless I make my partner's reservation at The Pirate's League.

I was just reworking my plan and I thought I had it all done. Then I realized I dont ever have us in MK for lunch. That means no BOG. Aaaahhh!!! Last year we were not on the dining plan and did all CS. I did not plan where to eat at all. This trip I am obsessing over the ADRs and even which CS. Darn you Free Dining!! :rotfl2:

52 days left for me! I love saying that I will be back at WDW next month :goodvibes

I hate that the reservation systems are down today, as I really want to keep trying to get the ADR that I want. Have to wait until tomorrow to try again. :confused3

Hope everyone's Monday goes well! :thumbsup2

I was just reworking my plan and I thought I had it all done. Then I realized I dont ever have us in MK for lunch. That means no BOG. Aaaahhh!!! Last year we were not on the dining plan and did all CS. I did not plan where to eat at all. This trip I am obsessing over the ADRs and even which CS. Darn you Free Dining!! :rotfl2:

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I will do lunch at BOG. The lunch menu actually doesn't really appeal to me much. And I know it will be crazy in there. I might save it for a future trip.

And I got the FD with Quick Service since I'm staying at POP, and I'm obsessing over which CS to eat at too, so it's not just you! To be fair, I overplan as I did the same thing in February when I got FD with QS. :rotfl:

BDL--You crack me up!!!! I feel bad for all of you hockey fans. :grouphug: Every time I think about cancelling my Kona Cafe, you mention Tonga Toast. And I love Tur-mando!!! :lmao:

Belle4311--Jealous of your double digit trips!! Hope you enjoy WDW in December. :goodvibes

Thank you Valgoof. For the compliments and the condolences.

Also, I just had to post... If you look at my ticker, the number in front of "months" is finally a 1 :cool1::banana: :santa:

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Granted there is still a double digit in front of the "days", I'll take the win.

52 days left for me! I love saying that I will be back at WDW next month :goodvibes

I hate that the reservation systems are down today, as I really want to keep trying to get the ADR that I want. Have to wait until tomorrow to try again. :confused3

Hope everyone's Monday goes well! :thumbsup2

I think it goes down tonight. It is working right now. Or at least it let me look something up. I didnt go all the way through the process.

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I will do lunch at BOG. The lunch menu actually doesn't really appeal to me much. And I know it will be crazy in there. I might save it for a future trip.

And I got the FD with Quick Service since I'm staying at POP, and I'm obsessing over which CS to eat at too, so it's not just you! To be fair, I overplan as I did the same thing in February when I got FD with QS. :rotfl:

Hmm..save it for another trip. What a concept. It will be packed, that's for sure.

I think it goes down tonight. It is working right now. Or at least it let me look something up. I didnt go all the way through the process.

Should have worded that better. It is still up until 6pm today, and won't be back up until 5pm tomorrow. I just couldn't find anything today, and won't be able to check it tomorrow until late.

Hmm..save it for another trip. What a concept. It will be packed, that's for sure.

:lmao:

I am concerned with how busy it will be in there. I will probably skip it, unless it is somehow not as crazy as I think it will be when I walk by.

Should have worded that better. It is still up until 6pm today, and won't be back up until 5pm tomorrow. I just couldn't find anything today, and won't be able to check it tomorrow until late.

I am hoping it doesn't take as long as they said!! I will go crazy tomorrow.

:lmao:

I am concerned with how busy it will be in there. I will probably skip it, unless it is somehow not as crazy as I think it will be when I walk by.

I have to decide which version of the plan I am using. Can't decide on lunch when I keep changing my park days. :confused3

I will be so bored when this trip is over!!

53 days until our surprise holiday at the Grand Floridian. :)

We are arriving November 30th after we pick the kids up from school. Hopefully they'll have no idea what we are doing. Our last trip this June was a great surprise.

Our plans so far:

Dec. 1 - Candlelight Processional
Dec. 2 - MVMCP and Dessert Party
Dec. 3 - Osborne Lights

Can't wait! :goodvibes

We are arriving November 30th after we pick the kids up from school. Hopefully they'll have no idea what we are doing. Our last trip this June was a great surprise.

Our plans so far:

Dec. 3 - Osborne Lights

Hey, haven't I seen you somewhere before :p

Welcome! I know you're only there for a short trip but make sure you read post #2 for everything you need to know about Christmas time at WDW :goodvibes

Love surprise trips! How old are your children?

Hey, haven't I seen you somewhere before :p

Welcome! I know you're only there for a short trip but make sure you read post #2 for everything you need to know about Christmas time at WDW :goodvibes

Love surprise trips! How old are your children?

Thanks! The kids are 9, 7, and 7.

This will be our 4th trip to WDW in the past 3 years. We just spent 11 days there in June. We thought it would be great to see the Christmas decorations and be there when it's not 90+ degrees.

Happy Monday, everyone!

It's 65 days for me today. Yay! I can't wait until it's only a couple of months away.

No WDW planning for me today, unless I make my partner's reservation at The Pirate's League.

I am right behind you!!! 68 days!

Oh come on, there's got to be something you can change or look at changing. :rotfl:

WillAustin said:

Our plans so far:

Dec. 3 - Osborne Lights

I'll be there the same time as you! I will be at the same MVMCP as you, and will be at DHS on the 3rd for Osborne lights. If you see a woman all by herself with a pink checkered backpack taking a TON of pictures, that's me! :rotfl:

Good luck with pulling off the surprise for the trip.

Anyone using app on an Android? Mine is bugging or and I've had to uninstall it. :sad: I keep getting notifications at all hours of the night where as before it world never do that.

Good late morning (it's 10:38 here) everyone.

I am at work and thinking about booking the Keys to the Kingdom tour! I heard it is great, the only thing is I would have to cancel my Liberty Tree Tavern lunch which I was looking forward to. Oh well.

It is going to be a long day at work. Since it is Columbus day and the customers I work with are Federal, there are really no calls or e-mails coming in. Really wishing I would have taken today off. I need to remember this for next year :)

Good late morning (it's 10:38 here) everyone.

I am at work and thinking about booking the Keys to the Kingdom tour! I heard it is great, the only thing is I would have to cancel my Liberty Tree Tavern lunch which I was looking forward to. Oh well.

It is going to be a long day at work. Since it is Columbus day and the customers I work with are Federal, there are really no calls or e-mails coming in. Really wishing I would have taken today off. I need to remember this for next year :)

More time to Dis!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! The kids are 9, 7, and 7.

This will be our 4th trip to WDW in the past 3 years. We just spent 11 days there in June. We thought it would be great to see the Christmas decorations and be there when it's not 90+ degrees.

I hear ya!

Thats a great age for kids in Disney too. So I assume you have twins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter