PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not holding any reservations but the only one I want
I can't get. 1900 park fare for Christmas Eve. It's just so hard!!
Ugh!!:confused:

A l m o s t t h e r e . . .

Just one more page :-)

So what's everyone having for dinner tonight?
DH put some steaks on the grill, and I'm steaming broccoli and making risotto (not so sure of that though - first time and using a mix I got at Trader Joes). Felt like baking so put an almond poundcake in the oven too

mom2travel said:

DH put some steaks on the grill, and I'm steaming broccoli and making risotto (not so sure of that though - first time and using a mix I got at Trader Joes). Felt like baking so put an almond poundcake in the oven too

Not sure yet but I don't want to cook!

Bowling alley food. DH and I have our once a month league tonight. Our DS's teacher is the one that runs it (which we didn't know when we joined last month).

Confession time

Raise your hand if you are holding on to an ADR that you will probably cancel. (Don't need to admit what it is)

:wave2:

I have a Tusker House 8:25 a.m. ADR on the day we leave. In all honesty, I really want to go. It's a Monday and an early EMH at AK so we could technically do the Safari then eat, head out to DTD to spend the rest of our snack credits, then be back to POR by 12:50 pm (in time to catch ME to the airport for our 3:50pm flight out). The down side, unless we share 2 meal credits, we'll be paying OOP for it. I think I can talk dh into sharing a few earlier meals. It's the last day of our trip so I can cancel during our trip if I think we can't make it.

I am still seeking an earlier Le Cellier lunch on 12/12/12. I have a 1:30 ADR but also have a 4:45 BOG ADR on the same day. I suppose we could share the BOG ts.......but I'd really like a 11am lunch so I'll be hungrier at BOG......then again at 7pm for the dessert party :crazy2:

25qsuuq.gif

I have a Tusker House 8:25 a.m. ADR on the day we leave. In all honesty, I really want to go. It's a Monday and an early EMH at AK so we could technically do the Safari then eat, head out to DTD to spend the rest of our snack credits, then be back to POR by 12:50 pm (in time to catch ME to the airport for our 3:50pm flight out). The down side, unless we share 2 meal credits, we'll be paying OOP for it. I think I can talk dh into sharing a few earlier meals. It's the last day of our trip so I can cancel during our trip if I think we can't make it.

I am still seeking an earlier Le Cellier lunch on 12/12/12. I have a 1:30 ADR but also have a 4:45 BOG ADR on the same day. I suppose we could share the BOG ts.......but I'd really like a 11am lunch so I'll be hungrier at BOG......then again at 7pm for the dessert party :crazy2:

True about TH. You can always cancel during the trip when you have a better sense if you will want to still go.

Re: BOG. I am kinda in the same boat. I want to try that cupcake, but I also want to save room for cookies and cocoa during the party.

Ahhhh who am I kidding? I know I will still have a cupcake AND cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter