Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

The 70-200 is amazing but not feasible while traveling with the kiddies.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Yay for such smart girls!!! Sure makes it easier to pull them out of school for a little family Disney time when they are doing so well in school! :thumbsup2

I guess I really should finish up our taxes .... but I just hate paying more money!!! Oh well time to suck it up buttercup and just pay it!

I like the split .... but not going to get too excited until your trip is over and then we'll all know where you ended up! :rotfl2:

Also did I miss something .... Nov trip for you???? I'm so confused .... :confused3

DD went to the doctor yesterday, got the split thing off her finger and good news!!!! No surgery!!!! She started her physical therapy this morning. Then off to LAX heading to NYC for a weekend with her BFF. Oh to young again!!! :cool1:

4. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

GG Linda I had to chuckle reading your post........Jeanette confused you? :rotfl:

She was originally booked at the Poly for Jersey Week like me but that was many changes ago now :rotfl2:

JB is toying with me all their air fares I been watching went up $2 today now at $280pp for one way coming home :(

5. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

candace that is so very exciting!!! Congratulations to you momma. :goodvibes

sheila I still don't have airfare for next month. Fare Cast says to hold off because it will stop by $50 or more. I've been waiting two months!

6. sjs314

Dani

It is driving me crazy to wait, I have always bought my flights when I book. At least I have my flights heading down so when we do book even if the prices are still high I won't have to shell it all out at once so maybe it won't hurt so much? "Air Fare Logic" :rotfl2:

I told Bob we could buy a car and drive back :lmao:

7. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Lol. I like the fact that you said you could BUY a car and drive back, not rent one...

8. Piglets Mommy

Piglets Mommy <font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color

Hi everybody! Just a flyby....I read everything, but my laptop keeps crashing if I type too much, so :grouphug: and :pixiedust: for everyone!

9. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

*waving* and hugs all around!

10. sjs314

He has been talking about buying a new car for about a year or more is why I suggested it (half joking) and don't ya know he went online and was doing a search of dealers in Orando :rotfl2:

11. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Too funny!!

12. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Good morning, ladies! :goodvibes Wanted to say hello before I headed off for my torture session. Miss M attended her Young Writer's Breakfast this morning -- she was more excited about the prospect of having donuts for breakfast which she never gets to have than reading an excerpt from her book to the rest of the attendees. :rolleyes2 :laughing:

MM: :rotfl2: Thanks for the Big Font Countdown! :thumbsup2 It's just not the same without it.

:lmao: "Well, since you mentioned it..." :rotfl: :car:

13. MAGIC...itis!

MAGIC...itis! Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Res

Thanks!!! Loved it!!!! Hope you and Brian has the bestest of times!!!! :groom::cutie:

chimo2u, I hope you take that time for yourself. You need it to remain strong for your dear husband and family. Thanks for the update. Condolences on your grandmother's passing. Thinking of you. :flower3:

I am over the moon excited for you for your DL Diva trip! Big hug to you. :hug:

Condolences for your loss, babyberger. We all go through the guilt of not making time for so many of our loved ones in our lives. Please try to not beat yourself up. And I agree, book book book while we can!!! ;)

Yay for CR Deluxe!!! ::yes:: I like your changes. As much as we "adults" enjoy 'Ohana, I can see how it would be b-o-r-i-n-g for kids. It is a long time to just sit, sit, sit.

Funny, I read your dates just before I left and was going to post you about our overlap, too. So far staying strong at OKW 1-bdrm for August. Maybe we'll cross paths! :scratchin

So excited for you to do the :worship: trifecta of Poly dining. ... It's car shopping fun time...in Orlando! :)

Beta testing -- what a concept!!!! Too funny! :lmao: And thanks for the link to the site. How frustrating is that new one??!!! :crazy2:

Wow, this unnamed travel agent really gets around!!!! Busy busy! :p I love your change of the cruise, and the BB savings involved, too! Great call! :thumbsup2

Bad news!!! DH caught rotovirus that was making the rounds in the mountains. Easter Egg Shooting had to be cancelled for this year. Well, at least I have the Paas coloring for next year. :sad: Happy News: I must say the The Masters rivals WDW :faint: as was possibly the single best place I've ever been in my life. :eek: It was just THAT perfect. No to mention lots of Phil time. ...A funny note: John and I heard NUMEROUS people walking behind us on the course throughout the day that Augusta National Golf Course reminded them of WDW. :rotfl: :rotfl: Every time J heard it said, he turned around and said, "We're going there Saturday!" lol lol. ... Hope Sam's dr appts going well ... hope her "Phanatic big band theory" in Philly was Phantastic!!! ... I am a closet pack-rat!! :upsidedow Hey wait... closet, pack-rat!!! Hmmm. I tend to jam my closets so much that I can see anything in them and, therefore, never go in them.

I like the way you ressie roll! :dance3:

Liberty Tree is such a first-day fave with so many Dis-ers. :lovestruc I like your plan for your late October trip.

Noodling around SAB sounds like great physical therapy!

DH and I really had a wonderful meal last year at CG. We wished we had gone much sooner as the prices were not much different than other better dining at WDW. We experienced a zoo-like atmosphere of noisy Wishes-waiters everywhere which was off-putting, though. For other RCers CG visitors, was this hopefully just a bad night? Maybe the new design will keep Wishes-waiters and diners trying to enjoy their meals faaaar away from each other. ...Always wanted to do the Dessert Party, too. I thought it would be perfect for Mom, but we always need to plan her trips on short notice, so no go.

Yahooo for you! Your gonna be soooo excited with anticipation this weekend. :cool1:

14. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Magic - have an awesome trip!! And take lots of pics!! :-)

15. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Have a great trip Magic!!!!

I went and got $1250 in Disney gift cards for our food today. :faint:

6 more days!!!! :hyper:

16. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

MAGIC - have a great time at the Poly!!!! I trust you will be making a trip to EoS ;) Sorry DH got sick while you were away :(

Shelia - LMAO about buying a car!!! Hey whatever works for you, LOL!!!

Candace - congrats on the smarty pants :) you have every right to be proud and beam from ear to ear!!!! I hope you got those GC's at Target with 5% off!!!

Miss - hope you survived your torture session ;) I'll be back latter to catch up with everyone else!!!

HUGS Melissa

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

17. sjs314

MAGIC Sorry to hear about DH :(

Have a good trip! :)

18. sjs314

MM we plan on buying GC for our trip instead of doing the DP in Nov too!

19. MAGIC...itis!

MAGIC...itis! Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Res

I can't seem to get on to any WDW pages past log-in!!!!! Eeeek. :furious: I just get a white screen. I've tried going "in" several different ways through different DIS site portals. I can't see my ressies, I can't see my ressies. :faint:

20. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Deep breath...the Disney site is probably just "undergoing maintenance" or some other nonsense. I am sure they are still ok and all is fine!! :-)

21. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Magic have a great trip with mom!!! Are your ressies back yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.