Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
goofyintoronto said:
OMG i missed a part and its driving me nuts. Please help. The part when Frankenstein and Rumple were talking and Rumple said something about Regina. What was it that he has to do?

Will I spoil it for West Coasters if I answer? I hope not.

He told Frankenstein to go see Regina to get a heart.

I'm really annoyed at this Belle storyline right now.

When she crossed the line, she should remember being in Storybrook, but not her fairy tale self, correct? If that's the case, before the curse was lifted, she was told to go find Mr. Gold and should at least know who he is enough (i.e. that he's on her side) to not scream bloody murder and throw things.

Did anyone else catch the Star Wars ring tone that was played in this past episode? Since I love Star Wars, I love that this was included-and the acquisition of Lucas Films!

And the room they were in was room R2 42

D is the 4th letter of the alphabet.

I have to say that I don't care for the Dr Whale/Frankenstein storyline. At least Henry brought up the fact that Frankenstein isn't in his book and isn't a fairytale. I've heard mention of bringing in the Wizard of Oz as well. I hope they don't as the story becomes very disjointed.

Watching the view and its a repeat from sept with Emma

They are talking about the show and wondering who Henry's father is. She said "obviously I can't say who it really is but it would have been neet for it to have been Robin Hood or Peter Pan"

So those two are out

I'm really annoyed at this Belle storyline right now.

When she crossed the line, she should remember being in Storybrook, but not her fairy tale self, correct? If that's the case, before the curse was lifted, she was told to go find Mr. Gold and should at least know who he is enough (i.e. that he's on her side) to not scream bloody murder and throw things.

I agree with this.

I also think it could be very disorienting to now know where you are or who you are. But once things calm down a bit, is it really necessary to just constantly scream and throw/break things? And if people seem to know you well, wouldn't you kind of accept that and be like ok...so what am I missing?

If I lost my memory and someone handed me a cup and said it meant a lot to me, I wouldn't scowl at it, say its just a stupid cup and proceed to promptly hurl it against the wall.

Super annoying scene.

I agree with this.

I also think it could be very disorienting to now know where you are or who you are. But once things calm down a bit, is it really necessary to just constantly scream and throw/break things? And if people seem to know you well, wouldn't you kind of accept that and be like ok...so what am I missing?

If I lost my memory and someone handed me a cup and said it meant a lot to me, I wouldn't scowl at it, say its just a stupid cup and proceed to promptly hurl it against the wall.

Super annoying scene.

Remember though, that when she lost her memory she was in the arms of Gold with a gun shot wound at an accident scene. Then, later she wakes up to him kissing her. Given that trauma, her actions dont seem abnormal at all.

Also, Belle spent the entire time in Storybrooke locked away in a rubber room. She has very little experience outside that room. Second, yes, she had a quick encounter with Gold before regaining her memory, but the current setting has Gold acting and reacting to her in very intimate ways, not as a casual aquaintance. I take her reation more on that level.

Kurby said:
Watching the view and its a repeat from sept with Emma

They are talking about the show and wondering who Henry's father is. She said "obviously I can't say who it really is but it would have been neet for it to have been Robin Hood or Peter Pan"

So those two are out

Do you think Henry's father is Bae maybe?

Do you think Henry's father is Bae maybe?

It makes sense except they don't give a time line for rumple letting bae go into that hole

We know it was 28 years for Emma but how many years before that for bae? And he was already close to a teenager when he left so he'd be at least 10 years older then Emma if they left at the same time

Thank you so much! It was driving me nuts!
DisneyNutMary said:
Will I spoil it for West Coasters if I answer? I hope not.

He told Frankenstein to go see Regina to get a heart.

OMG good eye! I didn't even notice that!
LKFan said:
And the room they were in was room R2 42

D is the 4th letter of the alphabet.

Not one of my favorite episodes....
Anyway, wondering on others' take on Cora and Gold sealing their deal with a kiss like they sealed deals in the past? Gold has said something in a past episode about Regina as a baby? Now I can't remember what. Wondering how far back he and Cora go and what exactly their relationship was.

I can't believe it's 3 weeks until the next episode. And Emma is losing her "I can tell when someone is lying" gift. Obviously Greg lied to her. And why are they so worried about what he saw? How about saying, "Dude, you were in a horrible accident, you almost died. I think what you are remembering isn't exactly what happened."

I can't believe it's 3 weeks until the next episode. And Emma is losing her "I can tell when someone is lying" gift. Obviously Greg lied to her. And why are they so worried about what he saw? How about saying, "Dude, you were in a horrible accident, you almost died. I think what you are remembering isn't exactly what happened."

Orrrrrrr...... Did Emma lie to the mob to:

1) Ease their worries?
and
2) Keep the guys safe during his recovery?

PrincessSuzanne said:
No, not really. There will be an episode this week, then there won't be one for 2 weeks, meaning the Sunday after the Superbowl, which is on CBS anyway.. What I read said a 2 week hiatus.

It may be on a different network, but the competing networks don't usually schedule first-run programming against the Super Bowl

Those were practically our exact words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter