1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Once Upon A Time

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Hootiss, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hootiss

Hootiss cheese and crackers

Where fairy tales and the modern-day collide. Loved the casting. Jennifer Morrison is totally engaging as Emma Swan and Ginnifer Goodwin is an amazing Snow White. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed watching, props to the Lost guys!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. thinkerbell

thinkerbell Mouseketeer

I thought it premiered tonight. How did you watch it already? Is it already on-line? Can't wait to watch it.

4. DeluxePrincess

DeluxePrincess <font color=deeppink>Humming the Farm Town song...

Where did you see the first episode? I am really excited about this show! Can't wait for tonight!

5. Hootiss

Yes, I watched it online a few days ago.

6. happygirl

happygirl DIS Veteran

We are planning on watching it. It will be hard to turn it back and forth from the baseball game lol

7. Hootiss

Not to give anything away, but you really have to pay attention.
    Remember this is from the the guys who wrote Lost lol.

I also liked Grimm, but it is defiantly a darker show, I actually jumped watching it.

8. castmemberb4

castmemberb4 Mouseketeer

Have it set up on DVR can't wait to see it tomorrow night !

9. happygirl

happygirl DIS Veteran

thanks, I was afraid of that LOL

When Does Grim come on

10. Mermaid02

Mermaid02 <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

I didn't see this thread and started pretty much the same one...:lmao: I'm really looking forward to this show- I hope it's good and it lasts!

11. luvmy3

luvmy3 <font color=green>When I drink I find its easier t

Can someone please tell me what network and time this is on tonight? My dd mentioned wanting to watch it, I have seen it advertised but never really paid too much attention to those details. Thanks!

12. happygirl

happygirl DIS Veteran

ABC 7 central

13. Hootiss

Release Date : 28 , October 2011
    Genre : drama
    Description : “Grimm” is about the fairy tales that you have heard before bedtime comes to life when Detective Nick Burhardt (David Giuntoli ) thought that moving to Portland, Oregon was a good idea. It was until he started seeing things he couldn’t explain such as normal beautiful women turning into hags or a normal man turning into a troll. Nick goes to his relative in the hospital who tells him that he has the Grimm, a supernatural power that is able to see the creatures in real life. With his partner Lt. Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby) the pair track down a killer in a “Little Red Riding Hood” tale

NBC, I believe. I get to watch them online.

14. happygirl

happygirl DIS Veteran

Thanks, glad they aren't on the same time or day lol

15. luvmy3

Thank you!

16. lizabu

lizabu DIS Veteran

I just saw this show tonight too and loved it.

17. Alsobrook

Alsobrook Mouseketeer

I would think Grimm is not kid appropriate....how is Once Upon a Time?

18. princessmarie

princessmarie Earning My Ears

I have been waiting for awhile to see this one! :cool1:

19. lizabu

lizabu DIS Veteran

I watched it with my kids. The listing rates it PG (8+)

ETA we just started watching it on time shift in HD this time (so much better). We liked it well enough to watch twice

20. Magic Mom

Magic Mom <font color=teal>EVERYONE has the God given right

Well, I had high hopes, but..um..so far it's a cross between a Sy-Fi made for TV fantasy movie and a soap opera...taking the worst elements from both. Let's hope it gets better.

Underwhelming.

21. luvmy3

Yeah my dd has already given up and is in her room listening to music. I have it on and my ds 8 is sitting here watching it but he just keeps asking questions like "mom do they use a real baby for that?". :laughing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.