Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see next weeks preview? The look on Emma's face? My money's on Henry's Dad being Bae.

Did you see next weeks preview? The look on Emma's face? My money's on Henry's Dad being Bae.

We watched it several times looking for clues but it definitely looks like Emma knows whoever it is. Of course that will be the very last scene next week so they can drag the suspense out another week.

That's what I think too. But I have thought that all along really. I hope it's true.

So, has Rumple lost his magic? He hit his hand and went to heal himself and it didn't work. Did this happen when he left storybrooke or when he had to remove his cane and scarf in the airport? He had a worried look on his face. What now?

For you Losties, did you catch that the book Ruby gave to Belle was Jules Verne's Mysterious Island? I :rotfl2:

I think the guy is Pinoccio/Booth who is in town to bring Cassidy (Henry's dad)up to speed. And then EVERYONE is going to try to find Cassidy.

I loved Charming's case if "Pick ax" envy.

Does anyone know how Regina got/adopted Henry? I've always wondered how he ended up in Storybrook with Regina. Maybe I missed that part??

Also, I assume Regina really wasn't Regina in last night episode, but was really Cora. Sure had her laugh!

For you Losties, did you catch that the book Ruby gave to Belle was Jules Verne's Mysterious Island? I :rotfl2:

That book actually came up last year (7:15 a.m. -- Mary Margaret was reading it in the restaurant when she would meet David). Thought it was an Easter Egg from Lost at the time -- funny it came up again.

Better not be. That'll screw up the whole timeline!!

My DD10 randomly decided that he is the random guy that Emma was chasing in the first episode.

Henry's father is the guy that got the note about the curse being broken, right?

If that's him, then I think its going to be Bae. That guy dropped his watch from his apartment window and there was a fire escape. In the previews she's chasing him near a fire escape. Now I know that doesn't mean much because its a city, but it just really reminded me of that other scene. Plus, what was the point of that scene. I think it was the opening of this season so I'm thinking it must be important.

The preview made me question if Bea is Henry's father. The preview said this could be "the biggest bombshell yet," but the rumor has been around since season one. It is expected, not a bombshell. With a preview like that I would be disappointing if the bombshell ended up being something many assumed for so long.

That's what I think too. But I have thought that all along really. I hope it's true.

So, has Rumple lost his magic? He hit his hand and went to heal himself and it didn't work. Did this happen when he left storybrooke or when he had to remove his cane and scarf in the airport? He had a worried look on his face. What now?

Yes, Rumple no longer has magic. He lost it when he left town. I think his cowardice is coming back. His face on the plane reminded me of the episodes that show him before he became the Dark One. He found courage in his power and without it he will return to being the coward he used to be. Or at least that's how I saw it. :)

The preview made me question if Bea is Henry's father. The preview said this could be "the biggest bombshell yet," but the rumor has been around since season one. It is expected, not a bombshell. With a preview like that I would be disappointing if the bombshell ended up being something many assumed for so long.

Yes, Rumple no longer has magic. He lost it when he left town. I think his cowardice is coming back. His face on the plane reminded me of the episodes that show him before he became the Dark One. He found courage in his power and without it he will return to being the coward he used to be. Or at least that's how I saw it. :)

Yes it has been assumed by people who obsess over the show like us but I don't think that the average viewer will see it coming.

Regarding Rumple and losing his magic, isn't that what Bae wanted? He wanted his dad to give up magic and power.

Ok, I said it about 200 pages ago, but it bears repeating. Unless the writers have ZERO sense on continuity, Neil and Bae cannot be the same person.
Rumpelstiltskin was already The Dark One when we first meet Jiminey in human form. At that time, Geppetto was only a child. So unless the magic bean made a time portal as well as a realm-jumping portal, Bae has to be at least in his 60's (aging compared to Geppetto)

Now as for the "biggest bombshell ever," did anyone else catch this in the TV Guide interview?
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Spoilers-Kitsis-Horowitz-ABC-1060428.aspx

The Hunstman is returning. Is this via a flashback in Storybrooke?
Horowitz: How the Hunstman returns is something we're really excited about.
Kitsis: No matter how they're getting him, they're getting Jamie Dornan, so we feel that they will be satisfied either way.

So could Emma's surprise be from running into an incarnation of Graham? The wording of "How the Huntsman returns" is an interesting phrasing, no?
Gah, i can't wait till Sunday!! The suspense is killing me!!!

My theory is that Neal could be Bae AND Peter Pan. If he went to Neverland first he wouldn't have grown up for a while.

My theory is that Neal could be Bae AND Peter Pan. If he went to Neverland first he wouldn't have grown up for a while.

That would make sense, Hook hates Rumple, therefore hating Rumple's son Peter Pan. :)

I'm missing pieces to the puzzle though. I always thought Rumple's son and Pinocchio were about the same age. I don't remember any scenes where Geppetto was a child when Rumple got his magic.

It's a good thought. But Bae would've had to have come here (or someplace like here) 1st, and then go to Neverland. The whole point of him going through the portal was to take Rumple to a world without magic. That would mean that he would've had to have found another portal, to get to Neverland, in a world that didn't have magic.

But not to dispair. I have an adendum.

If Tink found him in his new world, and THEN took him to Neverland...

It's a little convoluted, and busy, but can explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter