Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory on Belle and crossing the line/losing her memory.

She asked Rumple early in the show if she could go with him to find Bae. He said he only had enough potion for ONE item (the item that is most precious to the person wanting to cross the line). We see him pour the potion over Bae's scarf and then step across the line, memory intact.

I think the scarf is ALSO Bells's most precious item. She loves Rumple and wants him to find Bae. She even risked her life to retrieve it from Hook's ship. Rumple and Rumple's happiness are most important to her, so the scarf represents that most important thing in her life.

So perhaps when she crossed that line whenHook fired the shot at her, the scarf that Rumple was holding and had put the potion on, "protected" her as well.

Just a theory. thoughts?

saucymb said:

She asked Rumple early in the show if she could go with him to find Bae. He said he only had enough potion for ONE item (the item that is most precious to the person wanting to cross the line). We see him pour the potion over Bae's scarf and then step across the line, memory intact.

I think the scarf is ALSO Bells's most precious item. She loves Rumple and wants him to find Bae. She even risked her life to retrieve it from Hook's ship. Rumple and Rumple's happiness are most important to her, so the scarf represents that most important thing in her life.

So perhaps when she crossed that line whenHook fired the shot at her, the scarf that Rumple was holding and had put the potion on, "protected" her as well.

Just a theory. thoughts?

It's a good theory, but she did say who's Belle, so unless she's just acting? I'm not sure.

saucymb said:

Just a theory. thoughts?

You need to watch the previews. They showed Belle in a hospital bed sleeping and Rumple kisses her probably thinking true loves kiss will restore her memory. Instead she wakes up and she's screaming and flipping out. Based on that clip I take it she has no idea who Rumple is or why he might be kissing her.

Just a theory. thoughts?

I don't think the scarf protected her at all since she asked "Who's Belle?" when Rumpel called her Belle. I really don't think she has any idea who she was or who he is.

Yep - all of them are reuniting with their Fairy Tale loved ones, but we haven't seen Gepetto running around looking for Pinocchio! What gives?:confused3[/QUOTE

I thought there was a scene where Gepetto was in the diner looking sad and Henry told him who Pinocchio was. Then they showed Gepetto goings into Pinocchio's room but he wasn't there.

Yes, but they haven't looked for him or mentioned him since.

The driver is not bae if we are thinking he is Henry's father

In the preview either that night or on a commercial Emma asks who he was and she had never seen him before

One would think she would remember the father of her son so he's not him either

Talk about coincidence

I'm watching the view and the commercial just came on

It's at the accident and Emma asks snow "do you know this guys" as she is checking him out and snow replies " I e never seen him before"

The driver is not bae if we are thinking he is Henry's father

In the preview either that night or on a commercial Emma asks who he was and she had never seen him before

One would think she would remember the father of her son so he's not him either

But the driver could be Bae. Henry's father may be someone else.

I can't remember where I read it, but after this week's episode, there isn't another episode until February for sweeps week. I think it said there is a 2 week break.

I can't remember where I read it, but after this week's episode, there isn't another episode until February for sweeps week. I think it said there is a 2 week break.

It will probably be more than that. The Super Bowl is in 2 weeks.

Oh hi BDL! :wave2: I didn't know you were on this thread too.

Certain networks will show new episodes after the Superbowl so who knows? :confused3 I remember a couple years ago a new episode of Glee was on after SB.

Are you familiar with the show LOST? If so, enough said.

If you're not familiar with that show, then just enjoy the ride. The people making OUAT are the ones that did LOST and the title of that show is literal.
:lmao:

I loved loved loved LOST, and while it was just as confusing at times, i think there were more OMG moments and not quite as much going on at the same time.

BDL said:

No, not really. There will be an episode this week, then there won't be one for 2 weeks, meaning the Sunday after the Superbowl, which is on CBS anyway.. What I read said a 2 week hiatus.

jenny105 said:
I don't think the scarf protected her at all since she asked "Who's Belle?" when Rumpel called her Belle. I really don't think she has any idea who she was or who he is.

It will be so sad if Belle doesn't remember Rumpel. He needs her.

Did anyone else catch the Star Wars ring tone that was played in this past episode? Since I love Star Wars, I love that this was included-and the acquisition of Lucas Films!

Sure did

Wondered if someone would say "what's that from" lol

OMG i missed a part and its driving me nuts. Please help. The part when Frankenstein and Rumple were talking and Rumple said something about Regina. What was it that he has to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter